The Fight

You should love me not her.

A/N POV

"Im sweating."Jinee said."Yah Jihyun is already asleep."Nari said and tooka picture of Jihyun sleeping,"This is my revenge for eating my fish and chiips.:D."She thought.Clara on the other hand was scrolling down her phone when she got a message from Kai.

From:Bro Kai.

To:PP Clara.

Your peromance was cool!.

"Thanks."She typed and sit comfortably.

Hours later she arrived at her home.

Running inside she went in her room and layed on the bed before sleeping.

Morning came and she woke up at 5:30.Clara walked to the bathroom and showered.

After changing into this:

fullsizephoto403692.jpg

Suddenly it hit her.

"Tomorrow is Valentines day!"She said excited.

Clara ran to the kitchen and started making the chocolate.

In the middle of making it she had some accidents like flour gets in her eyes,Cut her finger bleed accidently and making some of the chocolate fell down.While she was doing it Kai was like it.is.going.to.taste.bad

After minutes she done.

It looks like this.Chocolate_Candies_Cupcakes.jpg

"YAH! KAI CLEAN THIS UP."She said and pointed at the messed kitchen andwalked away.

Kai pouted before cleaning it.

Next day.

At 7 am Clara already was ready with the chocolate in her hands.

"Im going bye!."Clara said to no one and straightent her clothes.

46421852.jpg(CHANGE THOSE INTO HEELS)

Clara ran as fast as she could to school and now she at the school gate.

Clara ran to the garden knowing that Baekhyun was there.

But as she saw something that broke her heart,Yes Baekhyun was there while.....KISSING TAEYEON.

Her heart broke into pieces and the chocolate that she hold fell down as  she ran away.

She ran out of school not knowing where she was going she realized she had arrived at the studio,she ran in the studio and her group members told her what was happening,She told them the whole story and they just comfort her.

Days have passed and Clara just stayed in the studio didnt even went to home nor school.

Kai was worried but Nari told him what happend except of course the heartbreaking moments.

Kai told his friends about it of course Baekhyun knew why since he found the chocolate,somehow he feelsbad for her.

So he decided to visit her.

"Err may i know where is Kim Clara?"He asked and lowers his head scared that someone may know who he is.

"Yes,go straight and turn right."The girl said and continues picking up calls.

He walks to the direction the girl said but it seems like he was lost.

"Lost."A familiar voice echoud through her ear.

He turned around and saw Clara he was wearing a yellow jacket and black shorts.

"Err ye..."He was cut off by Clara."Just open the damn cap Baekhyun, everyone here doesnt care if there is a celebrity."She said harshly before looking away.

Baekhyun was suprised but shook it off.He took the cap off and followed her to the guest room.

She locked the door as they both got in.

"Now what the f**k are you doing here?"She said looking away.

"Look i knew what you saw."He explained and sat on the couch,"So even though you kissed that girl and broke my heart its better since i dont need to bother you anymore right?!Dont you have a nice life if im not there,even though im broken in another world you will be happy right isnt that the thing you wanted?"By the way why are you here.Think about it you can have a nice life back then!You know what im going."She said and walked out.