Not without limits

The unexpected guest (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleepy brown eyes opened as the red head finally came around to the waken world. He stretched out his limbs and spine only to realize that he once again had shifted in his sleep. And his pillow was moving slightly, which had to mean that the model was at home and had moved the hybrid from the cabinet in the bathroom.

A small frown begun to take place on his forehead only to be hindered by a pair of fingers pressing against his skin. That action had Wonsik tilt his head back and look at the older with a pout on his lips.

“Good evening to you too. Did you sleep all day before I came home?” The older asked with pure humour in his voice as he looked at the younger.

“No…” the hybrid started out only to flush slightly, “yes.”

“Lazy bum, now you won’t be able to sleep with me tonight because you’ve already slept so much,” Jaehwan said with a mock pout, mimicking Wonsik’s expression from just a moment ago, “how am I to sleep well without my pillow neighbour?”

Wonsik spluttered at the dramatic ways of the model and begun to wonder why he wasn’t an actor instead. Though it just took him a few seconds to remember the existence of a certain Hakyeon and immediately understood why. A personality that eccentric was hard to match after all.

“A penny for your thought?”

The kitten blinked up at the older in bewilderment and then flushed again, which had Jaehwan chuckle at him and poke his nose. In return Wonsik scrunched his nose and shook his head while playfully nipping after the offending digit. That only had Jaehwan laughing more and hugging his kitten to him. Said kitten flailed in an attempt to get away.

“Nu-uh, I’m not having any of that~” Jaehwan murmured in a playful tone close to the younger one’s ear and held the other tightly.

It didn’t occur to any of them that Wonsik easily could have just shifted and gotten away, that was how busy they were with their little game of trapping Wonsik on the couch and it soon turned in to a full-on wrestling game. Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter