1/1

Intimancy

Jinki knew it was wrong; that he shouldn’t be doing this, that Taemin was young, too young. That this was just – not okay, but seeing Taemin’s lips part with a soft moan caused those thoughts to leave his head quickly, and they were replaced with thoughts of making the younger moan instead. His hand traveled down the others waist, pulling him closer as he leaned down to press his lips to the dancers neck, he heard a shuddering sigh escape the younger and he smirked against the skin.

It had started harmless, a casual touch of hands or perhaps a soft kiss to the cheek – but soon it led to something dangerous and Jinki found he didn’t care – and that was what he was afraid of most. Taemin let out a soft whimper of his name and he leaned up to look down at him. The youngers face was flushed a glorious pink and his lips were red and moist, parted as soft sounds came through them. Jinki leaned down and pressed a kiss to his nose.

“Hyung.” Taemin breathed, shifting under him. Jinki moved a bit so he was sitting on Taemin’s lap. He allowed a small smirk to form on his lips and gave a chuckle when Taemin whined.

“Yes?”

He felt Taemin shift again and his lips, Jinki was tempted to kiss him again but waited to hear the other had to say.


 

“I like you a lot hyung.”

Jinki blinked down at him, before smiling softly and leaned down to place a sweet kiss on his lips, “I like you too Taeminie~” he hummed, and the others lip, causing Taemin to whimper and part his lips.


 

Jinki knew this was dangerous – but as he said earlier.


 

He didn’t care.