Day 2: The guests...

It's Time

I woke up.

Hm??? Oh yeah.....I'm....at my new place now.....

I walked around my room thinking and thinking.

I don't understand....Why am I the only human being in Korea? Does this mean that other people might be alive? What on Earth is going on????

I finally changed and went over to the kitchen.

"Hello Mia, Haein, and Fang." I greeted the robots at the kitchen.

"Hi Byul. Here's you breakfast." Mia handed me a plate of omlet.

"Thanks. It looks good for some reason." I started shoving the food in my mouth.

"You should say thanks to Fang. He's the master chef around here." Haein laughed as the others drank oil gas for energy (since they are robots)

"Yeah. Yeah."I laughed.

"That's nice." Fang frowned and laughed along with us.

"Is it okay if I go to the secret labatory now?!" I asked them randomly.

"No...We aren't sure if the subjects are dangerous or not." Poy came out of nowhere.

"DOES THAT MEAN THAT THEY ARE ANIMALS????!!!! OR ANDROIDS???!!!" I asked making the other robots choke on their drinks.

"I don't know where she get's these ideas...." Dajin shook her head.

"DO you seriously don't get the idea of what a subject is??? Like from comics??Or dramas??? Or maybe fanfiction??" Jisuk asked.

"No.....Poy?? Can I at least wander around ouside at the city??I really want new clothes...The clothes that are mine are too fancy...Is that fine?" I asked Poy.

"No..."

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS MY BUTTCHEEK AND SIZE IF YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE IT." I shouted and whined.

"I can't stand her. She's still a child." Poy groaned, "Fine...But I'll come with you for safety...."

"I need the girls too." I said.

"Fine only Mia and Haein." 

I started fist pumping in the air

"So when are we leaving?" Mia asked.

"NOW!" I grabbed the three and dragged them with me to the car that was located underground.

"I'm kind of worried cause we will be underground the city when we travel like this." I shrugged.

"Hey at least we have a navigation." Poy pointed out to his head.

"Okay..Okay....Let's go to Forever21, American Eagle, Japanese store that I like, and my favorite Korean Store...Then Dope, Obey, and I think that's all."

~Few hours later~

The robots were exhausted as soon as I went store to store.

I saw many clothes I like and I took it.

"Guys we have an emergency....Some people.....are on Korea....We have no heck of a clue who they are...."Poy said.

"Haein stay with Byul. Mia and I will go and check. Okay?"

We both nodded our heads.

"Okay let's go." Mia and Poy left.

"Let's put these in the car, just in case." Haein started putting stuff in the trunk.

"BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We heard a loud noise outside.

Haein looked at me.

"Haein-ah.....You can go. Remember I have a gun and I am well trained. So don't worry about me." I nodded.

"Okay. Make sure you are never out of this building, until I comeback. OKAY?!!" Haein asked.

I nodded and she left.

I picked out more clothes and tossed them in a bag.

"Hello." I heard.

I turned around and pulled out the gun that I hid in my jacket.

"Holy .." a guy held his hands up.

"Holy me...Who are you?!" I asked trying not to hint a bit of fear in my voice.

"Ha ha." the guy chuckled, "You're cute."

"I know I'm too fab for you, but seriously....Who are you??? And how did you get in here?" I asked.

"My name is something...And I got in here by doing something." He laughed at his own joke.

"Well, you're being a ." I put my gun down a bit......He didn't seem....bad....I guess....I just have no clue in what his identity is.

"I know I'm being a , but hey, how can I stop teasing when you are being adorable?" The guy laughed.

I groaned, "Well as you can see I'm doing a bit of shopping, so please do not dare to harrass me or else one of my friends will torment you.." I warned him putting my gun back in my pocket, but I had a tasing glove on.

"Well, that is nice. " He frowned, "SO why is the last survior like you here not arming yourself on me?" he asked.

"Cause I'm being...I quote...smart...quote...and so yeah. I don't really have a reason....I just tend not to..." I shrugged shoving more clothes in a bag.

"Well just for your information, I am not nice...Also I have 11 other friends of mine." the guy looked impressed.

"Nice...Nice....Like I care...Wait..do you know who is left on Earth?" I asked catching the word last survior.

"Yeah...You." he smirked.

"Wait what about you and your friends?" I becamed confused.

"I'm an alien."

"PFFFTTTTT." I started laughing crazy.

The guy was frowning.

"Sorry. Give me a moment, until I calm down." I started ROFL-ing.

I finally stopped and I gave him a serious look, "You don't look like an alien to me.." 

The bronze skinned guy seemed surprised.

"Aren't you scared? " he asked.

"Why would I?" I asked throwing shoes this time.

"Seriously?" he asked.

I nodded.

The guy vanished and reappeared in front of me.

"Even though I do that?" he asked looking at my serious face.

"Yeah. Yeah. You transported from there to here.... Cool. Dude don't just think that I actually don't believe you for being an alien." I gave him the "look" and started emptying the cashier.

I felt a hole burning through me.

I looked over at the dude and I saw him staring at my face....Like crazy.

"I know...I'm adorable." I made a V and looked away.

"I don't get you."

"I don't get you either." I told him.

"Han Byul. 16 years old. Is a girl..."

"WAIT...DO I LOOK LIKE A GUY TO YOU?!!!" I flipped out on him.

"Yeah...." he started laughing this time.

"Keep on going." I made him continue.

"Parents and a younger brother. Deceased... Uh...Last HUMAN survivor in the whole world."

"Wait... There are other people here that are all aren't human?" I asked the dude.

"Yeah." the guy shrugged.

"Okay...You saying these things to me feel like I'm getting stalked....I think I have enough information about me now." I stopped the dude.

"Aren't you curious about me? Like who I am?" he asked.

I turned around and face the dude, "Yeah, but I feel like you will tell me eventually, since you tracked me down like this." I shrugged.

"Yeah. You're the smart one here."

"No duh. Who else is here except for me and you?" I cackled.

"I'll take that as an insult. My name is Kim Jongin, but call me Kai. I'm 19 and I'm from Exo Planet. My ability is to teleport."

"Cool. Hai Kai.." I waved and he waved back.

"Byul." the door opened. "OMG PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!" Haein shouted at Kai.

"Haein-ah. This boy is a weird one, and he is an idiot, so I don't think you should point a gun at him." I shrugged.

"Wow that's nice, Byul." Kai frowned.

I stuck out my toungue.

Haein stared at me with disbelief.

"Hey. He didn't kill me for the past 45 minutes, so I feel like I can sorta lay my trust on him. I mean it's not like he killed me. I don't think he was even tempted to...He simply looked like he was trying to see my reacting." I closed the trunk door.

"Still."

"Jongin-ah!!" I heard a loud ruckus from behind us.

I turned around and pointed my gun at the 11 boys.

"Hey Kai. I guess these are your friends. SO I let them off hook." I shrugged and went back to shopping and looking for more cash.

"BYUL!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Haein freaked out on me.

"What?!! They look like they want peace." I shrugged like for the millionth time already.

"I swear I can't stand you." Haein shook her head.

"No way she's the last survivor??!!! COOOOOL!!!!!!!" THe guys shouted.

Kai came over to the boys with Haein still pointing her gun at him.

"Sehun, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay, Kris, Luhan, and Minseok. Kyungsoo hyung's nickname is D.O and Jongdae hyung's nick name is Chen. Suho hyung's real name is Joon Myun, and Lay hyung's real name is Yixing. Minseok hyung's nickname is Xiumin. Call us whatever you like, but don't forget to add the word oppa!!" Kai pointed out.

"Hi...I'm Byul."

"We are one. Hi~ We are Exo from the Exo Planet."

"Welcome to the abandoned Earth." I gave them an approving look.