Chapter 10

Ask Yoonmin!

Jimin: Hello,we are baaaaack!

Suga: Are we alone today?

Jimin: Yes,the others are busy!

Suga: Great,so first question is what is my charm?

Jimin: Hyung is damn handsome and unexpectedly cute. He is hardworking and I think it's cute but when he's working we can't play

Suga: I'm sorry. /he mumbles into Jimin's ear,pulling him closer./

Jimin; It's fine hyung~ I can sleep while waiting for you to finish. Next question! How sould you rate my cuteness?

Suga: If I could rate Jimin's cuteness,it would be 100000 out of 10.

Jimin: Hyuuung. /he blushes as he look at Suga/ Third question is for both of us. How did we fall for each other?

Suga: I fall for him when I saw him for the first time? He was damn cute and still is. How about you,Jimin? How did you fall for me?

Jimin: I guess,it was after my dance pratice where I first met Suga hyung. He suddenly give me a bottle of water when I lay on the floor.

Suga: Ahhh that time. I was trying to get close and to know about you more. Okay so do you prefer topping or me topping you when we make love,honey?

Jimin: S- question again. /he become red,flustered/ I like Suga hyung topping me!

Suga: You are so cute. Who would have thought that you get this red. You hated questions but when we are having ,you make a damn loud lewd noises.

Jimin: D-don't t-tease me! Fifth question,what am I to you?

Suga: He's my everything,the reason why I am breathing.

Jimin:really,hyung?

Suga: Really. Jimin,if you ever got a chance to have with any idol,who will you choose? /he glares at Jimin,making the younger intimidated/

Jimin: uhmm- I don't think I could choose- Suga hyung is overprotective.

Suga: That's right. Don't even think about it

Jimin: ...okay. How many rounds did we do before any of us collapse?

Suga: I only can do Jimin for five rounds but Jimin had a very good stamina so he would himself on my until 8 rounds?

Jimin: Hyuuuuung,too much informations!

Suga: they ask for it!

Jimin: would you consider a lite bit between us and one of the maknae line? Or just let me and the maknae line s? /he blushes redder with each words./ Y-you can record us?

Suga: No,no and no. Jimin is only mine,I'm not sharing my baby. Ninth question,did you try to tease me and ARMY fandom when you decide to strip at MAMA? What did you get when we are at the hotel?

Jimin: uh- uh. It's not like I'm teasing but it's the production idea. But it's a good idea...since hyung punish me hard.

Suga: Of course baby boy. You gave me that time. So do you ever did anything to make me jealous?

Jimin: I did and he got really mad at me. We fought but I know it's my fault. So hyung,how much does it take for you to get by me?

Suga: I'm not very patient so it take me only a little tease from him and Baam,I got a . He constantly rubbing on me and dance ily in front of me.

Jimin: hyuuuuuung!

Suga: Sad question! We are both lost in an unknown island and there's someone offered to help but only for one person,who would you choose to be saved? Me or yourself?

Jimin: Yoongi hyung. He's my entire world so he better be safe.

Suga: I probably would refuse it. I rather to die with Jimin.

Jimin: To Yoongi hyung,if I die, would you stay loyal or find another one to replace me?

Suga: I would stay loyal. I don't want another. Jimin is the best. I probably would die as well since Jimin is the reason as well. Maybe not physically but mentally. Jimin is too precious.

 Jimin: Cheesy but I probably would do the same.

Suga: /he smiles as he wraps his arms around Jimin/ that's all for now.

_________________________________________________________

A/N; Finished the questions! So please ask more~