Chapter 2

Time to Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/cont. flashback 2012/

"Yeaaaaaa! Finally, SMTown! I really can't remember the last time we performed in Seoul as 9 considering we're all busy with our own activities." Tiffany opened a topic with the other 4 girls. Tiffany together with Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sunny and Yoona were all in the same van going to the venue as the other 4 in the other van. "It actually excites me! Seeing the members, playing with them. I really do miss you, Sunny-ah, Yoona-ah! I'm getting tired of Tiffany and Seohyun's faces." Taeyeon joked as Seohyun slightly punched her unnie. An ahjumma laugh came out of Taeyeon. It was then stopped when Sunny signaled the 3 girls to look at the doe. It was obvious that the deer is not in the mood to talk to her unnies as she recall what has happened last night. "Yoong, you can tell us whatever is bothering you." Sunny spoke. Yoona did not hear her unnie as she looks only to the sky and still wondering what she has done for him to give her a cold treatment. It was Seohyun who brought her back to senses when she poked her cheek. "Unnieee~" Yoona looked at her and for the nth time showed them her "trademark smile." Silence took over as they know that Yoong is still not ready to talk about it. The manager felt the awkwardness so he the ipod and started blasting pop songs in the car. Soon the other girls sang along and still Yoong is in her wonderworld.

At the venue of SMTown, backstage

"Are you guys complete?" Super Junior's prince manager asked the members. "Hyung! Hae's still not here. We're all trying to contact him but he doesn't pick up his phone." Leeteuk told the manager. "Jinja?? Did you ask Yoona? Maybe she knows." "Girls' Generation members are still also not here. But I overheard outside that they're on their way." Eunhyuk answered. "Arasso, when they arrive, ask her at the same time don't stop calling Donghae. I'll start to look for him too." The manager told them and left the room. "Aaaissshhh! Where is that boy? Did he overslept again?? Yah! Eunhyuk-ah, do you know anything?" Leeteuk glared at Eunhyuk, annoyed. "Ya, hyung! Molla! I was with IU last night! I didn't even talked to him yesterday." the younger replied. "What is happening with that boy?" the question in every Super Junior member's mind.

Meanwhile at the parking lot...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter