Stormy

Stormy

Hana let out a screech as she heard the deafening sound of thunder outside her apartment.  Another bolt of lightning followed, and Hana braced herself for the impact by blocking her ears. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she tried to ignore it all. But she couldn't. Her fear of storms dated all the way back to her childhood when her parents left her all alone in the house and the power went out, making thunder and lightning the only thing keeping her company.

She almost didn't hear her cell phone ring as the thunder cracked through the sky. With a shaky voice, she managed to respond to the call, wincing at the storm brewing outside.

"H-Hello?" she whimpered as the power went out, keeping completely still.  It was Changmin on the other line, and he seemed worried about the girl.

"Hey are you alright?" he asked, "I know you hate this kind of weather-"

"I'm not okay." she whispered. "I'm so scared, Max."

The line suddenly cut. Was the reception out of service too? Hana didn't bother to check and ran to her room, wrapping herself up like a tortilla and keeping her eyes shut. She tried falling asleep, but every time she drifted off, thunder made her jolt back awake. She writhed on her bed, rolling from side to side.

She almost got a heart attack when she heard a knock on her door. Grabbing her blanket and dragging some of it on the floor, she waddled over to the entrance and peeked through the small hole. She couldn't see who it was in the lightless hallway.

"W-Who is it?!" she called out.

"YAH OPEN THE DOOR IT'S ME."

Hana dropped the blanket to the ground and quickly unlocked her door. Before anything, Changmin barged into the house and walked clumsily over to the bathroom. The frightened girl followed him blindly and squinted her eyes in the dark. She noticed he had grabbed a towel and began drying off his hair. Come to think of it, he was completely soaked.

And that's when it dawned on her, that he ran through the rain to get to her place. A feeling of happiness washed over her, but was soon replaced with fear as thunder struck. She let out a small yelp, ran to her blanket  and quickly retreated to her bedroom and flopped back onto her bed.

Tossing the towel on the counter, Max made his way to her and bounced onto the mattress . Tossing his wet shirt to the corner of the room, he crawled over to the shaking girl. He forcefully unwrapped Hana from her tortilla blanket and wrapped himself in it as well, pulling her close to him as his arms s around her body. She quivered under his touch, and through his chest he could feel her heart beat increase. He tightened his grip around her, pressing her against his body. His thumb massaged small circles on her shoulder blades, and every time she flinched he would caress her hair and whisper soothing words into her ear. Hana felt secure laying in his arms, and she almost forgot about the thunder and lightning. She was almost thankful that it was there, because she wouldn't be entangled with him. She felt happy, almost serene. She wished she could spend an eternity with him and his shirtlessness pressed against her body. But she felt that he would leave once she fell asleep, and she would have to wait for the next storm to be linked with his body again.

 She suddenly glanced up at him from his chest, and Max didn't know why he leaned down to press his lips against her forehead. Hell, he didn't know why he ran through a storm to be next to her.

Hana felt herself calm down at the touch of his lips, but was left wanting more as he pulled away. She slowly pulled her hands out from the covers and reached up to his face, feeling his stubble under her finger tips. She brushed her fingers against his soft lips and gently inclined his chin. His breath felt cool, and smelled of chocolate mint, something Hana adored. Changmin moved too hastily and ended up bumping noses. The couple laughed, and the man proceeded to place quick kisses on her nose and cheeks. Then he placed long wet kisses down her neck and over her collarbone. This sent shivers down her spine, and the sound of the rain beating against her window was muffled due to her attention being diverted to Changmin kissing her exposed skin.

Max came back up and made sure to overlap his lips with hers, pouring his passion and love into a long and sloppy kiss, breaking it now and then to catch his breath. Tongues intertwined in a slobbery mess as Hana laced her fingers into his dark brown hair and gently tugged at them, her hands slowly slipping down the back of his neck, over his shoulders and traced the toned muscles of his chest and abdomen. His cologne overwhelmed her as the smell danced with the taste of his chocolate mint breath which  filled up her lungs and she was sent into a euphoric trance that involved Changmin's mere existence pressing down on her body.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

The storm had finally subsided.