Final

Junsu tries. A lot.

The world seems unfair, isn’t it? Everyone around me seems happy. I also seem happy. Am I really happy? I don’t know. Sometimes I personally think that I need to stop thinking about the future and live happily. Follow the flows. That’s what people say. Some say that we need to plan for our future. They say, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. However most of the time I believe that everything happens for a reason. Yeah, that reason that makes me always wondering. But hey, God has planned everything, right? I hope so.

“So Junsu-shi, now that you have already finished your musical, what is your planning for your future besides promoting as JYJ member?”

Not this question again. Typical question.

“Maybe I will have a holiday with my family and friends. Or playing soccer again perhaps?”

“Anything else?”

“Find a wife? Hehehehe.”

Genius Junsu. Ting.

“Wow, someone’s getting older. I can’t believe that our Junsu has grown up, Yoochun. Aw, he’s getting married earlier than us. We’ll miss youuuuuuuu Junsu.”

Here it goes. Jaejoong hyung with his ‘lovely-in-front-of-the-media’ image.

“Ahhh hyung. Shut up. I’m just answering the question.”

“What do you mean by just answering the question? What? You aren’t sincerely answering the question that? This is bad, Junsu. Me and Jaejoong hyung always answer the question sincerely.”

I see that coming, Chun. Just wait after this session end!

“No! No! No! What I meant is that, I really want to find a girl and get married soon, but I just don’t know when. For sure, it’s in the future. Full stop. Period. “

“Okay okay boys. So, for the last question. What is your dream?”

What do I want? What is my dream?

Yoochun gives his answers about his dream to be a better actor. Jaejoong hyung just wants to live happily, no specific answer. Now it’s my turn. What should I say?

“My dream? I want to stand on the stage with Jaejoong hyung, Yoochun, Yunho hyung and Changmin together again as a group.”

Jaejoong hyung looks at me. Yoochun frowns. The interviewer is speechless.

 

None of us are talking on the way back home. Here I am, closing my eyes, trying to sleep and trying to ease my mind. You know, when you do something unexpectedly, you tend to be nervous after you done it. Have you ever feel that kind of feeling? I am feeling nervous, nervous for the upcoming seconds. I don’t really know.

“Chun-ah, he did it again.”

“Let him be. It’s his dream anyway.”

“I know. Why would he say that? We haven’t talk about this so long.”

“Perhaps he’s missing them, hyung.”

“I thought that he has moved on. Well, it’s been years.”

“Hyung, I wish that his dream will come true someday. Now let’s rest.”

 

Maybe I shoud try to realize my dream. Plan and try. Try and try.

“Hyukkie-ah, do you have Changmin’s phone number?”

“I will sent to you later,kay. Got something to do right now.”

“Alright.”

I get the contact number five minutes later from Hyukjae. So, here’s the chance. Good luck.

 

“Hi, Changmin. It’s Junsu. How are you? Hmm, I hope that you’re good. This is my new number. I hope that we can keep in touch, okay? Please send my regard to Yunho hyung. I miss both of you. I miss to fight with you, Min. hehehe. I hope that I can meet you someday. ;) “

Sent.

No reply. I should expect this.

“Hyukkie, the number that you gave me, is it real?”

“Yes it is. I’ve confirmed it with Kyuhyun. Why?”

“Okay, thanks.”

 

“Changmin!!! I saw you on the tv. You’re awesome!”

“Changmin!!!!! OMG you’re truly a charming man! I saw the mv. So cool!”

“Changmin!!!!!!! I saw you at the airport. Well, your picture to be exact. hehehe”

“Changmin! Come to my house and bring my monkey too! Let’s play games together!”

“Changmin!! I heard that you’re injured. Get well soon.”

 

One month. Two months. Three months. Now it’s December, 26th December to be exact.

“Hi, Changmin. It’s Junsu. How are you? Happy anniversary! :) ”

 

“Hyukkie, he didn’t change his number, did he?”

“Nope. I just called him yesterday.”

“Ohh. Okay then.”

 

“Changmin! I have a good news. Yoochun wants to get married!! Jaejoong hyung will get engange to our friends. Guess who? You know her, Changmin.”

Not working.

 

Shim. Shim. Shim.

 

“Hi MinMin! I met your sister yesterday. She’s really pretttttyyyyyy!”

“Hi MinMin! Your sister said she likes me. Aw, I think I’m fallen in love with her.”

“Hi, brother-in-law Changmin! How are you????”

 

“Hi JUNSU. I am fine and thank you. I hope that you’ll stop sending me those ridiculous messages. Oh by the way, my name is Changmin, not Min Min. Bye!”

At least he replies. 

 

“Hi Susususususu. Meet me at the café. I want to eat a duck named Junsu. Bye!”

My name is not Susususususu!

 

Two days later. [BREAKING NEWS] TVXQ and JYJ to perform together as a group for their beloved fans before enlisting. 

 

“People say that when if you are given a chance, grab it immediately. Don’t waste your time. Life doesn’t always you give second chances. So take the first one. Don’t bother what other says. It’s your choice. It’s your power. And perhaps God has planned all this from the beginning. It’s just you that don’t realize the real thing.”

 

 always be grateful. always be patient. good luck!