You're my treasure.

Jubilant

I gathered all my courage together to finally confess my love for him. I've been loving him for exactly a year now. I would never forget that exact date. That exact moment when I first laid my eyes on him. I felt something that I have never experienced before.

 

8th of September, 2013. I met him.

8th of September, 2014. I am going to confess to him.

 

Today is the day.


 

I knocked on his apartment door, holding a bag of red apples as always. I stood in front of his apartment room awkwardly for a few seconds until the door swung open. I smiled immediately at the sight of the handsome man in his pyjamas. The handsome man seemed to have drools near his mouth. He is really adorable.

 

"Wake up, young man! It's 9 am already." I laughed as I went inside his apartment. I placed the bag of apples on the coffee table as I watched the younger close the door and crawled back to the couch. He threw his back on the couch and closed his eyes. I tiptoed quietly as I went closer to the male. I bent down slightly and blew in his ear. I stood back up quickly as I watch him panicking. He froze suddenly, and looked at me in the eye, making my heart flutter. I looked away immediately, feeling my face burning. I took out an apple and threw one at him.

"Eat, it's Monday. I'm bringing you out today for some fun activities." I said as I took out 
another apple and nibbled on it. I sat down next to him and the only sound in the room is the sound of us munching on our apples.

After a few minutes, he finally spoke. "Who else is coming?"

I smiled and said, "This time, it's only the two of us!"

I immediately felt a pair of eyes on me. "Are you bringing me out for a date, Park Chanyeol?"

I chuckled as I took another bite of the apple. "If you want to call it a date, Oh Sehun, then this is officially a date. Dress nicely for our date." I teased a little. He slapped my forearm lightly and stood up as he took the last bite from the apple on his hand.

"Alright, wait for a moment."

 


 

I was at the library. I was searching for a romance story book for my essay. I was never into love stories, or even love itself because I never trusted love at the first place. I was really sure that love doesn't exist, other than the love for my family, of course. Because of this, I had trouble doing the homework that my teacher gave us. I had to go to the library because I don't really trust the internet, either. 

I was searching for books at this book rack full of romance-fiction story book. I feel grossed out but this is for the sake of my essay. I looked around and found this interesting looking book with a funny and a very cheesy title. 

"Key to my heart" Who would even read this? I pulled out the book and heard a gasp from the other side. I looked up and that's when I realised that,

 

Love do exist.

 


 

This man, who is sitting right in front of me, proved to me that love exists. 

This young man, who is eating right in front of me, proved to me that love exists.

This beautiful young man, who is sipping on his drink and probably think I'm a creep, proved to me that love exists.

I couldn't stop staring.

I couldn't believe that such a beautiful man exist in this world. 

Then, I heard a snap. "Yah, Chanyeol, I know I am handsome but stop staring at me. Your food is getting cold." He chuckled.

I smiled and lifted my fork and took a glance at him. I smiled shyly and started eating.

 


 

"Oh, I am sorry. Do you want to borrow this book?" I placed the book back at the original place. When I was about to walk away and question about my feelings, the book was pushed towards my direction and almost fell. I took it and the man from the other side spoke. 

"It's okay, you can have it." And that is when I experienced the weirdest feeling in the world. What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast just by listening to his voice? I have seen many other handsome boys who look better than him. Why do I feel butterflies in my tummy? What is this feeling? Is this love? 

"Excuse me, sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts.
 

"Ah, yes, sir?" 

"You can have that book, it's okay."

"No, you can have it." I gave him my best looking smile. 

"No-no, it's okay." He stuttered? Why?

"I have an idea. You can give me your phone number so I can give you this book after I finish reading it."

"Sounds great." He smiled at me.

 

This will be my greatest essay ever.

 


 

"Where are you bringing me to? I hope you're not kidnapping me." I heard him chuckled.

"Of course not. I'm bringing you to a beach." 

"What are we gonna do there? Build sand castles?"

"Even better." 

"I can't wait" I can't wait too.

 



"Hello, this is Park Chanyeol, the guy you met in the library. I hope you gave me the correct phone number." 

"Hello, this is Oh Sehun, the guy you you met in the library. I hope I gave you the correct phone number."

"Good thing you gave me the correct phone number, or else I would be talking to a fat dude with long beard."

"Your imagination is really wild."

"I take that as a compliment. So, meet me at the stop near the library at 2?"

"Meet you there at 2."

I'm going to see him again.

 

I'm going to feel my heart acting weirdly once again.

 


 

"Here we are." I said as I pulled the break. I practically flew out of the car and ran to the other side to open the door for my angel.

"Hm? You're being extra nice today. I wonder why?" He smiled at me as he stepped our of the car.

I closed the door. "You look extra nice today. I wonder why?"

He chuckled. "So, why are we here?"

I ran to the back of the car and took out two plastic shovels from the back seat..

"We're going to hunt for some treasures!"

"Are you kidding me?" He laughed a little. "I wonder where the treasure is.."

"Well I guess you have to find out yourself!

"Oooh, I can't wait."

 


 

I am sitting alone at the bus stop. I waited and waited for the sight of the younger man. I waited and suddenly, an image of a scene from the book appeared in my mind. I started to wonder if this is what love feels like. Is my heart open already for that Sehun guy? Is this even legit? Is this real? Am I in love?

Everything in my mind disappeared immediately when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. My heart raced immediately.

"I am really sorry that I am late! Have you been waiting here for a long time?" His voice is shaking. Why? He doesn't look exhausted.

"No, really I just arrived here a few minutes before you arrived."

"Oh, Thank God. I thought you were here early. Sorry for being late." 

"No, It's okay, really. By the way, here's the book." I handed him the book I borrowed from the library earlier.

"Thanks, is it good?"

"Yes it is."

"Good. I am sorry but I can't stay too long. I have to meet my friends after this."

"It's okay, have a safe trip. See you next time." He looked really shocked after I said that sentence. Did I said somethin wrong?

"Y-yeah. Sure, see you next time."

 

I think I am in love with Oh Sehun.

 


 

"Chanyeol! I found the treasure box!" I felt so nervous but I ran towards him with a bright smile anyway.

"Good! Now open it!"

Sehun opened the box slowly as I watched him with a worried face. This is it. The time has come. He pulled out a key and looked at me with a confused face.

"A key?"

"Yes." My voice is slightly shaking.

"What is this for?"

"It's a key to my heart. Even though my heart is always open for you." Sehun froze and looked at me straight in the eye.

"I love you, Oh Sehun."

Sehun's eyes filled with tears and I panicked. Does he not love me? No. It's okay.

"Sehun, it's okay you don't have to answer thi-"

"I love you too, Park Chanyeol."

 

He saw this coming. We both saw this coming. It was in the book. As if the book wrote a story of us. But this time, this is not another person's story.

This is our story.

 


 It's 3 am in the morning, this is short but I'm bye