J is gay

Candy Crush

 

 

 

 

 

 Their intense eye contact gets interrupted by the bell that indicates the end of class.

Luna decides to walk up to the mysterious girl to ask if she wants to have lunch together but just as she is about to reach the girl a blonde boy approaches her first.

"Hey, Krys." He leans in to kiss her but the girl dodges him just in time.

"I'm not in the mood, Jong."

"But you're never in the mood!" The boy cries out in frustration.

Then his eyes darken and he pins the girl to the wall.

"Just one kiss..."

Deciding that she can't watch this disgusting scene anymore Luna joins in.

"HEY!" She yells and shoves the blonde boy away.

"She obviously doesn't want your fat lips to touch hers so if you could just kindly leave her alone that'd be amazing."

'Jong' looks up in anger."What the hell do YOU want now, lesbian ."

She looks the boy up and down and says calmly. "You're just being a homophobic because deep inside you're gay, too."

The boy's eyes widen.

"W-w-what?! Can't you see that I have a girlfriend??"

He pulls 'Krys' closer to him. "L-l-look! This is my girlfriend!"

Luna looks at the couple in suspicion and raises one eyebrow.

"And you don't think it is a LITTLE gay if you've never even kissed your 'girlfriend' before?"

The boy protests quickly. "B-b-but we have kissed before!"

"Only on the cheek." 'Krys' pipes up unexpectedly.

"SHUT UP!"

Luna breaks out in laughter. "Hahahaha. Right. Cause a kiss on the cheek is so NOT gay."

'Jong', not sensing the obvious sarcasm, shoots back confidently. "I told you that I'm not gay!"

"Dude, just look at your clothes."

"What's wrong with my clothes?" The boy asks perplexed.

"You're wearing a tank top and hot pants... with floral patterns."

'Krys' can't help but giggle a little at this while 'Jong' looks at her unbelievably.

Then his face scrunches up into a grimace and he hides his face behind his hands.

He then proceeds to run out of the class room while sobbing hysterically. "Why are all girls so mean?"

"Thanks for saving me." The girl says shyly and Luna takes her time to muster her a little.

She has a very mature face but long black hair and cute bangs that seem to even it out a bit.

"I shouldn't have to save you from your own boyfriend you know."

"I've been wanting to break up with him for a long time now but every time he starts crying my heart just softens."

Luna giggles. "If you keep me around you I'm sure he won't dare to touch you anymore. What's your name by the way?"

The girl smiles and answers. "My name is Jung Soojung but you can call me Krystal."

"Keuliseutal..." Luna says with a concentrated face.

"Your English must not be very good hehe."

"How about I just call you Soojungie?"

Soojung's eyes widen. "No one actually calls me by my Korean name because they think Krystal sounds cooler."

"Oh really? Well, I think Korean sounds the coolest!" Luna declares with a goofy grin on her face while Soojung smiles to herself.

'I like her already.'