Goddess of the moon

Candy Crush

 

 After a long summer vacation school finally starts again and all the students have already claimed their respective seats.

The bell rings and the teacher starts the class.

"Good morning everyone!"

"Good morning Ms Song" The class mumbles with no energy whatsoever.

"It seems like you guys are still a little tired? I think I know someone who can energize you a bit. Come in Sunyoung!"

At that moment a petite girl with short, dark blue hair enters the room.

"Hello. I'm a new student. My name is Park Sunyoung but please call me Luna."

"And why should we call you that?" A nosy boy with glasses interrupts rudely.

"Because Luna is the name of the goddess of the moon and", she takes a break to cough arrogantly, "I'm obviously really close to being a goddess. I mean just look at me haha."

She whips her hair back with a hand movement.

The whole class stares at the girl with wide eyes and starts mumbling.

"Oh my god." "She's so conceited." "I don't even know her and I already hate her." "Goddess my . Even my grandma is more goddess-like than her." "She's pretty but her personality ruins it all."

"Be quiet class! Can't you see that you're being rude? Please continue your introduction Sunyou- ummm I mean Luna."

"Thank you, Ms Song. That thing with the goddess is not the only reason why I want to be called Luna, though. I also like the name because the letter "L" has a big significance to me."

The class starts mumbling again.

"Maybe her ex-boyfriend's name starts with an "L"?" "Yeah, he probably left her because of her conceitedness."

"Be quiet already!" Ms Song yells again.

"Boyfriend? Haha, no. I like the letter "L" because the word "Lesbian" also starts with it."

"WHAT THE ?" Ms Song calls out surprising everyone including Luna.

"Umm Ms Song? Cursing in class is prohibited..."

But the shocked teacher ignores her and stares at Luna with her already big eyes.

She even goes as far as to point a finger at the girl.

"S-s-so... YOU'RE A LESBIAN?!"

"No. I'm a unicorn. OF COURSE I'M A LESBIAN! WHY ELSE WOULD THAT WORD HAVE A SIGNIFICANCE TO ME."

The class gasps.

But Ms Song doesn't even care and looks at the self declared "Lesbian" with an open mouth.

Luna sighs.

"Calm your woman. I'm not interested in you."

With relief in her eyes Ms Song closes but it magically opens again after she realizes the girl's choice in words.

Luna ignores the totally weird and homophobic teacher and finds herself a chair to sit on while the whole class tries to distance themselves from the girl as much as possible.

"She has a bad personality and she's gay, too!" "What a disgusting person." "Don't get too close to her, girls! She probably s on everything with a V!" "V from BTS?" "No! I'm talking about your vajayjay!" "Eww."

Luna rolls her eyes.

'What a bad way to start at a new school. Was there something wrong with my introduction? But I practised it so many times...'

She pouts and looks around a bit.

'Who in here could I befriend with?'

Everyone tries hard to not meet her eyes but there's one girl who looks at her rather intently.

But not with disgust as expected but with...

curiosity.