Good to be back

Marry the Knight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAn's pov

Annyeong! Iam Kim Luhan they say Im already 25 years old so that's what I know.Im leaving alone my parents are in Europe for some business matters.

Im an only child so yup! Spoiled White skin,cute face,attracting eyes all in all handsome.. Studying at XOXO University a School for the extraordinary humans,not kind of those who are like Einstein,but those who have Powers...and this school is about to upgrade those powers and skills to add more abilities for the user.This kind of issue is a secret eventhough my parents know it,they cant tell it to somebody else it's a secret forever.

Im on my first class and my professor is about to announce something.

"We have a new upgraded student his skills are so unbelivable,it's only been a week but he has shown such a wonderful skills" I wonder who is this unbelivable student.

"You can come in"my professor commanded the student..What the!

"annyeong Oh Sehun imnida be nice to me" he's my new classmate? am I dreaming? I stared at him for so long until I realized that he is seating by my side..

Then I  heard my another seatmate approached him.."It's nice to be back" Chanyeol said to Sehun..

What does that mean? do they know each other for too long? ugh my head hurts again..

"sir! excuse for a minute I need to go to the bathroom"

after my professor approved I immediately left the room and walks to somewhere I dont know..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter