How can you do that?!

He is my husband and I am his wife II: Mr. & Mrs. Yoon | Dreamage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z75EgK60HZI

Please listen to this song while reading this song. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOURS' POV

I got a phone call early in the morning of a Saturday and I answered immediately. "Hello." My eyes widen in surprised by the unexpected news from my workmate, Park Yoochun. "Alright, I will meet you there and I will bring the tools needed there." I said firmly and got out from bed to change out of my pajamas.

DooJoon, on the other hand, was startled by my big action and noises created. He sat up, rubbing his eyes, "what's wrong?" He mumbled. "The place, we booked for camping was ruined. The facilities is soaked and damaged by the heavy rain poured yesterday." I replied. "Do you know where is the tool box kept at?" I asked impatiently. 

DooJoon climbed out of the bed, "I will send you there. The tool box is in my study room, inside the largest drawer, left-hand side of the table." He answered and rushed into the bathroom to wash up. Afterwards, the both of us got into his car and he drives me to the location. "Are you going to fix it alone?" DooJoon questions. 

"No. I am going to clear the mess up with Yoochun. He is already there at the place and he is the one who told me this bad news." I explained and DooJoon's answer seems disappointed. However, my mind and heart isn't here at all.

The minute DooJoon stopped his car, I dash out and run towards the place. "How is it?" I huffed and puffed. 

"The strings tied onto the trees has fallen off, the newspapers we collected is all drenched and is scattered all over the place. Moreover, some of the tents crashed. Through observation, it is believed that we have to gathered new stacks of newspaper and fixed the tents by today. Otherwise, the camp may be unable to be continue." Yoochun explained and I sighed in despair.

Then, from behind, "You forgot the tool box." DooJoon chased up and he is taken aback by the scene he saw in front of him. "What happened here?" He asked in shocked and Yoochun explained the situation to him again.

I was out of words and demoralized by the fact that our hardwork was crashed within a night. DooJoon embraced me, "don't worry, we can fix this within today right Yoochun?" He said and Yoochun nodded. "You will pick up the newspapers and we will fix the tents" DooJoon intruscted and we followed his orders.

I picked up the papers one by one and they hammered the tents. Soon, the heavy load of work is accomplished by the three of us. I smlied in satisfaction, it looked better than before and it all thanks to DooJoon for lending a helping hand. DooJoon wiped his sweat away and saw the his watch. "It's already five'o clock. Let's have dinner together." He suggests and Yoochun agrees. "I will drive the car here." DooJoon said and left.

As we wait for him, I touched my pocket and I realized my mobile phone is not with me. I turned and walked down the small slope to the camping area again. "Where are you going?" Yoochun questions. 

"My phone, I left it in one of the tents. I am going to search for it." I answered and joined me. Yoochun called my phone over and over again, we listened to the ringtone of my phone as we search each tents in that area. I flipped the lids and smiled brightly. "I found it!" I shouted and joined Yoochun at the other side.

Suddenly, I heard hissing sound and I froze at the spot. I scanned around and a snake is moving towards my direction. My body trembles in fear and slowly I took a few steps back. Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you doing there? Come over to this side." He raised his voice and I shook my head. 

The next sound he heard was me screaming on top of my lungs. He jogged to my side and saw the wild snake had already used his fangs and bit my ankle. Immediately, Yoochun used the tree branches and whacked the snake. Then, the snakes ran away for his life. 

Yoochun hugged me in his arms, shaking me, "_______, are you okay?!" He panicked. "I am fine, but, my legs are in pain." I whined. Without any hesitation, Yoochun unbuckleted his belt and tie it around my wounds. "I wouldn't let you die." He assured.

He and spilted out the blood. "I know it sounds wrong. But, I like you and I always have a fond of you. But, I know I can't because you are married." Yoochun sobbed and I was taken aback by his sudden confession. "What?" I muttered. All out of the sudden, DooJoon punched his cheeks. "I knew it!" He roared in anger.

He towered over Yoochun, "when I heard from Naeun about those words and closed you got with her. Also, those rumors and gossips that is spread out throughout the school. I thought it was all lies and it must be a misunderstanding. However, slowly, when I log into her social media platform and I saw her conversation with you. I couldn't believe it and I started to believe that you have a fond of her!" DooJoon raged and hit Yoochun continuously.

I crawled towards them, and try to pull them apart. "Stop DooJoon!" I shouted. "You are killing him!" I added. However, he couldn't hear me at all. 

"Why?! Out of so many people...Why do you have to fall in love with my wife?!" DooJoon brokedown. "I don't know...it's just a feeling when I saw her. She looks so beautiful when she smiles and when you always hurt her...I wanted to hug her and comfort her... I want to take her away from her." Yoochun's confession maddens DooJoon and he is going to punch him hard on the face this time.

I blocked it when my own hand and I screamed in pain. "_______...?" DooJoon was overwhelmed by my action. Yoochun stood up and wiped away the blood stain at the edge of his mouth, "where is your car? She is bitten by a snake...we need to send her to the hospital." Yoochun reminds and DooJoon is in awed.

Yoochun tries to carry me to the car. But, DooJoon stopped him. "She is my wife, I will do this myself." He hissed and carries me to the car. "Drive the car." DooJoon demanded and Yoochun drove to the nearest hospital.

In the hospital, the two of them was waiting outside the ward. Later on, the doctor come out, "she is alright. The both of you can go in and visit her." He said and leave. 

DooJoon blocked the door, "Leave!" He ordered. "I don't want to see you here." DooJoon continue and Yoochun hesitiated. "Now!" He glared at Yoochun and slammed the doors at his face.

"Where is Yoochun?" I asked.

"He left." DooJoon replied coldly.

---------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is the latest update of this fanfics.

Please do enjoy!