Final

Gray Paper

Inside the waiting room of the famous idol, the kings of K-pop, Super Junior, each and every members were busy doing their own things. Eunhyuk and Donghae were practicing their dance routine as Sungmin and Kyuhyun were practicing their songs for one last time. Shindong was stretching himself as Kangin, Leeteuk and Heechul were discussing about the orders of member introducing themselves later on. Siwon was praying as he closed his eyes and mumbled something no one could ever understand. There's Ryeowook, the eternal maknae who was sitting at the corner of the room, listening to songs from the phone as humming the song. Donghae stopped dancing and walked toward Ryeowook, he gently patted the younger's shoulder.

"Wook, are you okay?" He asked as the younger took out the earphones and nodded his head but his eyes said the complete opposite of what he did.

"Wook, you can tell us anything, you know that." Leeteuk went and sat beside Ryeowook, hand gently rubbing the younger's back.

"Hyung, I am fine. Really, just continue on what you are doing." Ryeowook said and smiled but the smile that he gave was a force smile that was so obvious that even a blind person could knew that he was not fine.

"Wook, is it about the song?" Kyuhyun asked but soon being nudged in the rib by Sungmin.

"Kyu, you know that." Sungmin whispered harshly while glaring at his boyfriend.

"What?! One of us need to speak it out as all of us know what is bothering him." Kyuhyun said as he opened his arms wide.

"True. Kyu has his point." Heehcul nodded his head as Leeteuk looked back at Ryeowook again while Eunhyuk took one of the earphone and plugged in.

"Wook, how long had you been listening to Yesung hyung's 'Gray Paper'?" Eunhyuk asked but being slapped in the head by his lover, the fish of Mokpo.

"Hyukkie!!" Donghae hissed as Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulder.

"Did you miss him? That's why you keep on listen to the song." Kangin said as Ryeowook shook his head.

"No. I just, j-just need to make sure I do not make any mistake in the song. You know how much love did Jongwoon hyung pour into this song." Ryeowook said and lowered his head. Everyone knew that the eternal maknae did not want to speak anymore but they knew how hurt Ryeowook was. Even though Yesung had enlisted for almost one year and five months but the pain of missing a lover still being in Ryeowook's mind.

Everyone thought it was cruel for the SMent to appoint Ryeowook to sing 'Gray Paper', one of Yesung's song which Yesung sang it with his whole heart. Although there was Kyuhyun with him, singing the song as a duet but it just felt that SMent was trying to pour the cold water, the cold water of Yesung was no longer by Ryeowook's side onto Ryeowook. They knew Ryeowook's heart was being slice into thousands of slices when he sang the song, especially when it came to the part where the production team would showed Yesung's singing the song on a projector screen, wanting to earn tears from the fans. By earning tears from the fans, it also earned pain from Ryeowook. They knew it had been one year and five months for the eternal maknae to sing the song but that did not mean the pain was going to reduce any bit and Leeteuk and Kangin knew, knew how great the pain was when their loved one was not in their lives, even just for a short two years.

Everyone thought they knew how much pain was Ryeowook suffering from but none of them actually know about it. Ryeowook did not tell any of the members but he still hugged Yesung's photo to sleep, with tears on his face, escaping his eyes even though he tried so much to resist it. He nearly cried during a radioshow just because a fans of them told him that they missed Yesung. God know how much Ryeowook missed his lover, much more than the fans missed Yesung but he couldn't showed it out because he knew SMent would do something cruel to them. 

Ryeowook hated this feeling, this feeling of missing someone desperately, yearning for one's warmth desperately, always heard their voice although they were not around, the feeling where it was as if a nightmare which he wanted to end so desperately but the nightmare still torturing his mind for one whole year with the addition of five whole months. He wanted to curse the goverment for make each and every men enlist to the army. He hated such rule, such law that separated each and every men from their loved one. But he knew his Jongwoon would not like if he did so. Ryeowook then choose to kept inside him, all the pain, sadness, nightmare, fear inside him because he did not want to burden the rest of the hyung. Of course, the rest of them would like to listen to Ryeowook and be there for him but Ryeowook knew he should not force his problem onto each of them. Kangin hyung had be the one who cheered him when he missed Yesung and he did felt a bit better because he knew Kangin hyung missed Leeteuk as much as he missed Yesung but now Leeteuk hyung was back, he could not expect Kangin to be there for him for each and every second. 

"Wook, lets get ready." Leeteuk called out for the eternal maknae, who was clenching onto his phone tightly, just like how his heart was being clenched by the sadness and hurtful feeling. The leader can only sighed as he shook his head. He knew how Ryeowook felt too since Kangin had been enlisted to the army once too but he knew how stubborn Ryeowook is too. He knew there was only one person can make Ryeowook open up easily, just like how one people flip pages in the book. He too know how much Ryeowook cried when they recorded for their 'Evanesce', and 'Island' because of the red puffy eyes of the younger had and it took the younger longer than usual to finish those two songs which was unusual for Super Junior main vocalist.

"Hyung." Leeteuk then saw Ryeowook was staring at him and he smiled, gently hold Ryeowook's hand and walked toward the stage.

"Lets give it our best. Let's-"

"KILL THEM!" All members shouted as they got ready for their performance. Fans shouting, cheering on each of the members, waving the lightning stick or the banners that had each of their name on it. The team was happy, sincerely happy especially the part where the fans shouted 'Park Jungsu, welcome back! Angel-nim!' , this had caused Leeteuk bursted into tears of happiness. Although each and every member was happy and Shindong was by Ryeowook's side, doing funny dance to make the eternal maknae laughed and Ryeowook did laugh and smiled but only for the fans and his hyung so that they would not worry about him.Honestly, inside of him, it was killing him slowly because he wished that Yesung was the one dancing funny dance, and he wished Yesung was the one who will sang the high note in 'Mamacita' with him just like how they usually would be. He wished that Yesung would be the one hugged him when they sang. He wished that he would be holding hand with Yesung, openly in public because this was the only time they could did skinship without the company being suspected about their relationship. Ryeowook clenched his fists to fight off the tears and soon being hugged by the EunHae couple.

"Smile, Wook." Donghae whispered.

"Hyung wouldn't want to see you cry." Eunhyuk whispered too. Ryeowook nodded his head and smiled, because he knew somewhere in Korea, his beloved hyung would saw this concert and felt proud of him because him, the eternal maknae of Super Junior had shone brightly in front of the fans and public without the help from Yesung but how badly Ryeowook wanted Yesung to witness this moment by his side.Suddenly he felt someone was dragging him and it was Heechul and Kangin hyung. Kangin got fed up on dragging Ryeowook because Ryeowook was slow so Kangin just carried the younger like a sandbag and ran around the stage, earning laughters from the fans and members but also high pitch shriek from the younger. 

After that, each and every member was getting their own part. Ryeowook was clenching his phone while Kyuhyun gently hugged Ryeowook.

"You had done it and I know you can do it again. Did I tell you how proud hyung is when he saw you on TV?" Kyuhyun said as Ryeowook smiled.

"Yup, you told me every single time before we perform." Ryeowook said.

"Well, let me tell you again. Hyung is proud of you, Ryeowook hyung." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook nodded his head and sat down on the couch, staring at the screen. How he wished Yesung would be singing this song with him and Kyuhyun. KRY was not complete without anyone of them and he felt the song was not complete even just by both of them singing. They needed Yesung, the lead vocalist, the one with a voice that full of soul which could strike fans' heart as he sang. Ryeowook knew no matter how hard he wished or hoped, Yesung would not just appeared in front of him and smiled at him, not forgetting ' I am home, my Wookie' .

All members were too focus on watching the other's performance or just worried about Ryeowook that nonr of them saw Leeteuk went out from the waiting room. Leeteuk quickly walked toward one isolated place where the black hair guy would be. He looked around and knocked on the door for three times.

"Woon, is me." Leeteuk said as the door being opened and revealed Yesung, wearing a deep red shirt with a black tie, and not forgetting the blank pants and blazer.

"You look stunning!" Leeteuk said as Yesung smiled.

"Although I admit that I am stunning but I need some make up too." Yesung said as Leeteuk nodded his head. He quickly called for one of the make up artist and hair stylist to get Yesung ready. Leeteuk then made sure the two staff did not leak any information out before asking one of the staff to lead Yesung to a secret doorway to the escalator of the stage. 

"Woon, please, I am counting on you." Leeteuk said as Yesung nodded his head and smiled.

"I know and I will do my best. Did you contact the produce?" Yesung asked as Leeteuk nodded his head.

"Thank you, hyung. Thank you so much." Yesung hugged Leeteuk tightly.

"You can thank me later. I need to go now before they get suspicious of me. Fighting!" Leeteuk quickly went back to the waiting room, pretending to have a stomachache.

"Teukie, where were you?" Kangin asked as he saw his lover entered the room with a pain expression.

"I think I must had eaten something bad just now." Leeteuk said as Kangin brought some water to him. Leeteuk saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were practicing the song and Ryeowook was obviously hiding the fact that he missed Yesung that much until he could die from the pain. He saw Ryeowook was clenching his fists and biting his lips, a habit of the eternal maknae to stop the tears from escaping from his eyes. 

"Just awhile more, Wookie." Leeteuk thought as he sighed.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Donghae asked after came back from his dance performance with Eunhyuk.

"I'm fine. I just felt a bit not well in my stomach." Leeteuk said as Donghae nodded his head.

"Ryeowook-shi, Kyuhyun-shi, please get ready." The producer called the two maknae.

"MAKNAE HWAITING!" Donghae and Siwon shouted.

"KILL THEM ALL!" Heechul made the pose of slaughtering people's neck while Kangin only hugged the two maknae and smiled at them. 

"We are SUPER JUN-" Leeteuk started.

"IOR!" The members continued and with that the two maknae left.

"Do you think Wookie is okay?" Shindong asked.

"I think he is not. He must be hurting inside." Heechul shook his head and sat down.

"And its been a whole year, with the addition of five months without him seeing Yesung hyung." Hyukjae said.

"I don't know how Wook kept all those feelings inside." Sungmin said.

"He and Yesung hyung hadn't met even for once in this whole one year and five months." Donghae said as everyone sighed.

"Lets hope for the best. Lets hope he would not cry later." Leeteuk said as everyone nodded their head.

"Be strong, Ryeowook." Kangin mumbled as he hugged Leeteuk tightly.

On the stage, spotlight began to shine on Kyuhyun as he started to sing, the familiar music, familiar lyrics that he came to love when he first hear Yesung sang this song, the song with the name of Gray Paper. He too missed Yesung damn much because Yesung was his favourite hyung, the one who gave him support when he had a fight with his Minnie, the one who taught him how to put soul into each and every songs he sang. But he too knew the pain that he felt was not strong compared to the pain that Ryeowook had gone through. He glanced at Ryeowook who was holding the mic tightly and getting ready to sing. He was glad that his part had finished for now as the light on him was off and now the spotlight was on Ryeowook. He quickly wiped the tears which managed to escape as soon as the light was off. He thought he heard a choke of voice from Ryeowook but Ryeowook was not crying so he thought he heard wrong. But he soon knew that Ryeowook was holding in the tears too because of the white knuckles and the choke was coming from Ryeowook. After that both of them walked toward the center of the stage, Kyuhyun just circled his hand around Ryeowook's shoulder, giving the older male a support. They both saw Yesung appeared on the screen, still having the pink hair that he used to have two years ago. They waiting for Yesung in the screen to sing but as soon as Yesung in the screen started to sing, the two maknae thought they heard it clearly, and it was coming from in front them, and they looked up and saw a figure began to appear on the front of stage with a mic on his hand. They couldn't believe it was him, it was really him.

"YESUNG OPPA!!" until the scream from fans to reconfirm that their weird turtle lover, Kim Jongwoon was indeed right in front of them, with a short and neat spiky hair instead of a messy hair. Yesung waved at the fans and turned around, only to see two maknae looking at him with widened eyes. The song stopped as Yesung smiled at them, slowly walked toward the two maknae.

"May I sing the end of this song with my two cute dongsaeng?" Yesung asked as tears escaped Ryeowook's eyes and Kyuhyun ran toward Yesung, engulfing the older male in a tight hug. 

"H-h-hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted through his mic. Yesung then looked at Ryeowook who was still standing at there, not going to move a bit. Yesung then reached his hand out to Ryeowook.

"How about you, Wookie?" Yesung asked with a gentle smile and that's all to make Ryeowook to run toward the older with tears streaming down his face.

"Now it seems that our two vocalist can't sing with me so can you all sing this song with me?" Yesung asked the fans in which the fans replied with a loud yes and the song continued, letting Yesung to finish the song with the help of the fans. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were crying in Yesung's embrace, hugging Yesung tightly as if the older male will vanished if they let go.

In the waiting room, other members were shocked, except for Leeteuk who knew this were going to happen. Kangin then turned around and looked at Leeteuk.

"Teukie, you know this is going to happen, right?"  Kangin asked.

"Yup. Jongwoon contacted me two weeks ago, and tell me that he was being released earlier than he expected but he did not want me to tell you all because he want it as a surprise." Leeteuk explained as Heechul frowned.

'Well, its really a surprise." Heechul said in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on! The song is going to finish! LETS GO AND HUG YESUNG HYUNG!" Eunhae couple shouted and ran toward the stage. Soon every members ran toward the stage, even Heechul the great aso running and as soon as Yesung finished the song, he was being hugged by the other nine members tightly. 

"Yah yah yah! I am going to die ,lacking of air!" Yesung shouted through mic which earned laughters from the fans.

"ITS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR GIVING US SURPRISE, KIM JONGWOON!" Heechul shouted too.

"HYUNG!!" Soon the Eunhae couple joined the two maknae and cried while clinging onto each side of Yesung's hand.

"Its good to see you back, Yesung." Kangin smiled as he patted Yesung's shoulder.

"Yah yah! Let him go, don't worry he is not going to run away." Heechul said.

"If he dare to run away, I will wushu him." Sungmin said as he posed himself.

"I thought you are learning Karate, hyung." Donghae asked.

"I thought it was Judo." Siwon said.

"I thought it was Taekwondo." Eunhyuk said.

"Aish! Whatever it is, it mean I am going to hit Yesung hyung until he faint and then we can carry him back. Aish! You kids!" Sungmin pouted as everyone laughed.

"I am not going to run away."Yesung smiled as the four members let go of Yesung. Yesung then ran toward the center of the stage.

"EVERYONE, YOUR YESUNG IS BACK! OFFICIALLY BACK FROM MILITARY!" Yesung shouted as everyone cheered. Yesung then did his funny dance as each and every members laughed, the crying members wiping away their tears and soon joined Yesung.

"Okay! Lets stop the funny dance and perform for our fans!" Leeteuk clapped his hands , ending the short but fun silly dance session. After that. everyone, a complete Super Junior started to perform and what amazed the members was Yesung knew each and every songs from their newest album and even knew how to dance and shook his in the 'Shirt' . Yesung only winked at the members and continued to sing. Throughout the whole concert, all the fans can see was Ryeowook clinging onto Yesung. Wherever Yesung go, Ryeowook would be there. Yesung even gave Ryeowook a backhug and pecked the younger's cheek. Fans were cheering, jumping up and down and smiling because they saw their weird turtle lover was now back, finally back to Super Junior and most important, back to Ryeowook's side. 

After the concert, the members were back in the waiting room and of course all pouncing on Yesung, except for Leeteuk, Kangin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who were standing beside.

"Hyung! You look cool with your short hair." Donghae said.

"I think you can consider this as your new hair style." Siwon said.

"Heck no! My head become bigger when my hair is short." Yesung protested.

"Hyung~~ I miss you~~" Eunhyuk used his aegyo.

"Ewww, Lee Hyukjae, use your aegyo on Hae, not me." Yesung pretended to vomit.

"Jongwoon, you need an explaination." Heechul said.

"I thought Teuk hyung already told you guys." Yesung said.

"We want to hear from you. Are you going to tell us?" Heechul asked as Yesung shook his head and smirked.

"Okay! Now you brat, clearly you forget the power of Heenim after staying in the military for so long. EunHae, the arms, Siwon and Sungmin, the legs, Kangin, come and help with the chest. Kyuhyun, you too, you brat." Heechul said.

"W-w-wait What a-a-are AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH STOP! PLEASE STOP!!" Yesung then bursted into laughter as Kyuhyun and Heechul started to tickel him.

"PLEASE AHAHAHA S-STOP AHAHA-A-A-AHAHA" Yesung laughed and laughed.

"Guys let him go, Yesung going to suffer from an asthma if you continue to do so." Leeteuk tried to stop but none of the members heard him and continued to tickle Yesung. Leeteuk wanted to walk toward the guys but suddenly someone beat him to it.

"Ouch! Yah!"

"Ouch!"

"It hurt!"

"Yah!" Sounds of protest could be heard when Ryeowook went and pulled each of the members away from his lover and glared at the members.

"Thank god, Wookie. You saved m-m-me." Yesung said when he saw Ryeowook was glaring at him. Ryeowook then started to slap Yesung's chest.

"O-ouch Wookie, it hurt! I-s t-th-is h-how you w-welcome your boyfriend?" Yesung was trying to grab Ryeowook's hand but soon Ryeowook stopped slapping and grabbed his shirt tightly, tears wetting Yesung's shirt.

"Y-you pabo!" With only one sentence, Ryeowoo cried for the whole night in Yesung's embrace and soon fell asleep in Yesung's embrace too.

"I will be carrying him to his room." Yesung said as Leeteuk gave him Ryeowook's belongings and the master key of the hotel room. Yesung greeted everyone and went to Ryeowook's room, with Ryeowook clinging onto him like a koala. Yesung smiled and open the door with the master key. He put Ryeowook's belongings on top of the table while gently lowered his lover to the bed, pulling a blanket over Ryeowook and getting ready to go to his own room but he felt Ryeowook was still holding his hand so he turned and saw Ryeowook was clenching at his hand.

"D-d-don't go." Ryeowook mumbled as tears escaped from his eyes. Yesung smiled as he got on the bed, pulling Ryeowook into his embrace, smiling that his Ryeowook still fit into his embrace nicely.

"I am not going anywhere." Yesung whispered as he slowly rubbed Ryeowook's back after wiping away the tears. Ryeowook snuggled into Yesung's embrace, head on Yesung's chest, listen to each and every heartbeat of Yesung. It felt so realfor Ryeowook and he hoped he was not dreaming and even if it was a dream, he would not want to wake up.

The next morning, Ryeowook slowly opened his eyes, getting used of the sudden sunlight and touched the side of the bed and only felt a cold sensation from the bed.

"It was just a dream." He thought as he curled into a ball. He started to cry, cry for himself being naive and believed that Yesung was here with him, cuddling with him and whispered to him. 

"Wookie, are you okay?" Ryeowook lifted his head and saw Yesung, came out from the bathroom, wearing a black singlet and a long pants, while hanging a towel around his neck. 

"W-woo-OOFF!" Yesung was being pounced by Ryeowook and both of them were on the floow. Ryeowook was hugging Yesung tightly/

"Its not a dream! Its not a dream!" Ryeowook shouted as he tightened his hug. Yesung chuckled as he hugged back.

"Yes, Wookie. Its not a dream." Yesung whispered as he lifted Ryeowook's face and only saw tears on his lover's face. He then kissed away the tears and slowly went down to Ryeowook's neck and gently it.

"Ehehe, its tickle." Ryeowook giggled as Yesung lifted his head and stared at him.

"Thats what I want to hear." Yesung say.

"Huh?"

"The giggling of my cute lover is the best music in the whole universe." Yesung sat up, with hands still circling around Ryeowook's waist, pulling his lover closer to him, slowly leaning closely. Ryeowook closed his eyes and waited , and then his lips met with a pair of soft lips. Both of them shared a short and soft but full of emotion kiss.

"Welcome back." Ryeowook said after sticking his forehead to Yesung's forehead.

"Its great to back to where I belong, by your side." Yesung said and they shared a kiss again. This time, the kiss was getting deeper and hotter but soon the kiss was being interrupted by the one and only-

"HYUNG STOP DOING NAUGHTY THINGS! LEETEUK HYUNG ASK ME TO COME AND GET YOU TWO FOR BREAKFAST!" The almight Cho Kyuhyun shouted and banged the door.

"This Kyubrat." Yesung cursed as Ryeowook giggled and stood up.

"We can continue this tonight." Ryeowook winked as Yesung stood up, hugging his lover tightly.

"Don't regret about it." Yesung whispered ily in Ryeowook's ear before went to open the door.

"Oh god, Jongwoon, you don't know who you are messing with this time." Ryeowook his lips ily as he went to wash himself while Yesung and Kyuhyun were fighting each other playfully. 

"Jongwoon." Ryeowook called out to his lover as they walked toward the dining room.

"Hmm." 

"Will you wait for me?"

"Hmm?" Yesung turned and looked at Ryeowook curiously.

"Will you wait for me when its my turn to enlist?" Ryeowook lowered his head, scared that Yesung will answered his question with a big No but instead of an answer, he felt Yesung hugged him and lifted his head, thus making him met with a pair of black eyes that can drowned him each and every times he stared at it.

"Of course I will, Wookie. You had waited for me this time so when you enlist, let me be the one waiting for you. I am not planning to lose you to the guy in the military." Yesung said.

"You won't." Ryeowook whispered. as both of them stared at each other.

"Thats good to know." Yesung smiled gently and pecked Ryeowook's lips but the elevator door had open at the same time.

"WOOHOO!! NICE SHOT! Good job, Cho Kyuhyun! Now I can blackmail them!" Heechul shouted in excitement after taking photo of YeWook kissing each other, not forgetting run away.

"Those two!" Yesung cursed again and walked out from the elevator, wanting to chase after the diva and the evil genius but being held back by a pair of hand. He looked back and saw Ryeowook smiling at him.

"Jongwoon, YeWook forever?" 

"Yes, Ryeowook, YeWook forever and I am not intended for it to last for this life. Because we are going to be together for the next few life as well." With that they shared a short kiss after making sure there was no one around. With that, Yesung and Ryeowook joined the members for the breakfast and in their mind, they know that they would be with each other to the end of their life, even death also could not separate them.

 

 

 

A/N: AND THATS A WRAP! Hope you guys enjoy this. Please comment and honestly I did not do well in this story because my grammar and of course I kinda like rushing through it. Hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe then. And thanks for supporting me, I will write more !