Tutoring Session

I'm In Love With The Cold Jerk Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Want me to tutor you?" He offered. I was shocked, no words coming out from my mouth. You heard that? He want to tutor me? He offered by himself! He want to tutor me. Jeon Jungkook wants to tutor the stupid, err... not-so-stupid Park Hyejin! Oh My God! 

"Are you sure?" I asked him, curious. He nodded his head like a 5 years old kid. Aww, that's so cute. Stop! "Of course." He said. "Are you really sure? What if your fans find out about this?" I said. He shrugged his shoulder. "What will they do?" He asked me. I felt like my jaws dropped down on the floor. This guy. It's okay he's your bae Hyejin! 

"What will they do? They will haunted my life, kill me, throw bad words to me and else. No, I don't want to die at such a young age. At least let me get married first before I die." I pouted. He chuckle. "So, you want to get married first before you die? Hmm, I'm curious who is your future husband." He said, tapping his chin. "W-wae?" I widen my eyes. What is this guy thinking about me? Again, he chuckle. "Just joking. How about studying at my house?" He said. My eyes bulge. "W-what?!" I shouted. Jungkook flinch, shocked. 

"Are you serious?" I know that what I heard is true but please let him said it again. "I'll tutor you at my house since nobody know where's my house at." He explained. I paused for a moment. Nobody know where's his house at. Then, I may be the first one who knew where is his house at? God, why am I so lucky? First, he ruffled my hair and said that I'm cute, second I bumped with him and treat his wound at my house and now he offered to tutor me at his house? "Hyejin..." He wave his palm in front of my eyes. I shot back to reality.

"H-huh?" I stare at his flawless face. "Well, you've help me today why not I pay back by tutoring you?" He smile. He then glance at his watch. "Oh, I've got to go. I'll be late for practising. We'll start by tomorrow. I'll wait for you at the music room after school." He said, standing up and wear his shoe. Actually, I was worry to death. How can he managed to go practising while his elbow.... "Don't worry, I'm fine. Look!" He raised up his hand and wave in the air. Did he read my mind or what? "Thanks for your hospitality. See you later~" He walked away. 

Dugeun Dugeun

What was that? I placed my hand at my chest. "My heart's beating fast." Ottokae?

 ♥ ♥ ♥

Morning came. As usual, here I am in front of this big mirror, wearing my school uniform and giving my mostly straight brown hair one final brush. "We'll start by tomorrow. I'll wait for you at the music room after school." Jungkook's word keep replaying inside my mind. I can't wait. I even set my alarm clock early than before. I seriously can't wait. "Hyejin hwaiting!" I do the 'hwaiting sign' in front of the mirror and smile like idiot. I slip my backpack over my shoulders and race for the door. Only stopping briefly to grab a strawberry fruit bar from the pantry. I wore my sneakers and kiss omma's cheek before I walked to the bus stop. 

As I was walking, I heard a footsteps behind me. "It can't be..." I turn around and met with a pair of beautiful eyes in front of me. For a second, I thought I died. His eyes is so beautiful. His coal black eyes with long lashes, his hair perfectly blown away with wind. I was to into my daydream. The person right in front of me scoffed. "Stop fantasizing." He said, cold voice. I blinked repeatedly. Wait- this jerk? God, what happen to me? Why did I admiring him earlier. I must be insane. "I'm not fantasizing!" I replied. "Whatever. Move, I want to walk." He said, pushing me to the right and walk past me. Tchh, "IDIOT!" I said, loud enough for him to heard.

He stop walking. Turn around and face me again. "What did you say?" He ask, staring right into my eyes. I felt like my eyes will popped out soon if I also returning his stare. This look~okay scary. I admit that. I bite my lower lip, avoiding his stare. "W-what?" He leaned closer and closer until his breath hit mine. "Don't come closer you idiot!" I push him. He smirked. "You said that I'm stupid?" For a moment, I don't know what to reply. My tounge froze.

Wait- He always said that I'm following him everywhere but... "Yah! Why are you following me?" I asked, putting my hands on my waist. He scoffed. "Me? Following you? In your dream!" He said. "Yes, you're following me. See, everyday when I walked towards the bus stop I'll heard a footsteps behind and it turn out that was you! Just admit it!" I said, smirking. "Suit yourself, I'm going to school. Bye! Don't blame me if you're late!" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter