Danger

숨소리

September 29, 2011

"Are you happy now?" Jooyeon eonnie shouted. She walked closer to me and i could feel her emotions flowing away from her. The first time for me to see a hyper and always cheerful person getting mad at someone. Not just someone. Actually it's uee eonnie. 

It's been complicated theese days. But i dont know why. 

 

November 14, 2011

It's a damn cold night. Like what avril lavigne said on her song. Well the winter is here and i just cuddlin with my blanket. But then in this cold night there's always some people who search for warm place. my roomate left me alone to visit her parents. Im getting bored except i heard such noises come from behind the wall beside me. Well.. i think uee eonnie cant keep quiet. 

Oh yeah.jooyeon eonnie and uee eonnie made up yesterday. Im happy but sad at the same time. Why cant they just break up ?

 

December 24, 2011

Its near to kahi eonnie's birthday. I heard jjungma was going to give her a surprise so shes not at the dorm now.she said she'll make kahi eonnie sleepover in our dorm. Kaeun eyoung and uee eonnie already left to buy some foods and cakes. Raina eonnie was nowhere to be seen. She disappeared yesterday but everyone think she's with her parents since jjungma said so. Im worried about her. What if someone go find her ?

 

January 25, 2012

People were noticing lizzy and raina havent returned yet from their parents house. So they tried to call their parents but none of them answered ? Why ? Dont ask me. Neither did i know why.

Now im staying in jooyeon eonnie's apartment. She said she need a companion. Uee eonnie couldnt stay here cus she said she's on her way to get lizzy and raina back. I wonder if she can go home.

 

January 26, 2012

Its 3 am in the morning. Im wearing jooyeon eonnie shirt and shorts i took from her closet. Well, my shirt got ripped and stained because of her. I washed the dishes and stuff that also get stained too. Now im on jooyeon eonnie's bed. She looked so beautiful when she's sleeping. But her face got pale. Whatever. Maybe its because the moon light on her face. I took jooyeon eonnie's phone and texted jjungma said that she will go to her parents house this morning and wont come to our dorm. I didnt say it was me who texted her. She might get confuse to see why imnana used jooyeon's phone. Why dont jooyeon type by herself. Well she's sleeping. How can she type ?

 

Nana put her diary book back to her bag. she turned back to jooyeon and carressed her cheek. She turned her face to face her. 

"Look how beautiful you are now, dear" nana pecked her lips

"Ive always wanted you but why you play so hard to get ? that uee can have you but why cant i ? Cant you see i always care for you ?" Nana mumbled. She brought her finger to now jooyeon's cold lips. 

"Too bad you should sleep like the others, unnie" nana grinned. 

"Now i gotta hide you somewhere else..." 

***

 

Okay. Finally im back with this chapter.after a long and stressfull days. 

Thankyou for reading and leaving comments 😀 i appreciate that. Really 😘

Well im a jooyeon biased. It might explain why i write about her~

and im not really good at talking so I'll end up here. Thanks~ 😆