♥ kaisoo

⁑ exo pairings drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

pairing(s) : kaisoo 

side notes : -

 

--

Kyungsoo: 

All my life I wanted to be his angel.

Since high school I want him to be happy because if he's happy, I'm happy. When he finally dated a girl, I stayed on the sidelines just to see his smile. My heart breaks every time when I remind myself that the cause of his smile is not me. 

When he is heartbroken, I listened to him all night, from complaints to how he miss her, I didn't dropped a tear. I finally calmed him down and put him to sleep but it was my turn to broke down because he's not smiling. 

When he got sick while waiting for his crush in the rain, I took care of him. I checked his temperature time to time, I fed him medicine, I secretly put on kisses on his forehead when he's asleep but he never acknowledge.

When he was feeling down, it breaks my heart but I still plastered a smile and baked him his favourite cupcakes. Just seeing him smiling a little just because of my cupcakes, I smile too. 

There was one year when he handed me a pink invitation to his wedding. I quietly took the invitation and went there. I can't congratulate him with a sincere heart so I altogether didn't congratulate him. I hid in a corner and I can't bear it anymore so I left halfway of the ceremony. 

There was one year when his wife went into the hospital because of heart failure. He was in a mental breakdown so I made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter