thunder

From All Sides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will you be leaving soon?”

“Yeah, Yumi. Sorry. Don't wait up for me again.” You know I don't like you staying up late. It went unspoken, but both parties knew about it.

Taemin didn't like this new schedule he had. It was going well, the bus fare was cheap, it was productive, but.. He had less and less time to spend with his younger sister. He knew she was most likely bored out of her mind; it was summer vacation, her friends can't be with her all the time, and even the sound of waves can be tiring when it's the only thing you hear for hours at a time.

When he got home the first time after Yixing convinced him to try dancing, only his sister was waiting for him — it turned out their uncle was sent back to the mental institution. He half-expected being scolded when he got home, but not by his sister. Taemin felt nothing but guilt for leaving Yumi alone without contact of him (as usual) — it wasn't rebellion whenever he left his cellphone when he went out, it was just what Taemin felt as extra baggage.

The older only hopes that all this can be remedied soon.

Right now, it can't be, so Taemin sets out for the bus station, another busy day ahead of him.

 

 

Yixing decided to change something; after all, they've been doing this for almost two weeks now, they needed to step up. He let him watch a video, and casually told him, “We're gonna study this now.” It looked hard, but Yixing expected him to be able to do that, at the least, so he would try.

This was the first time Taemin walked from Yixing's to the bus station. He couldn't sprint to the bus station now; the choreography left him exhausted, and Taemin felt it through the bone. He would probably practice it when he got home, or get to the dance studio tomorrow before Yixing does. His movements weren't very fluid tonight, and he hoped to correct that.

The balding man at the booth didn't even ask for the ticket he needed — it was somewhat impossible to not remember which people bought tickets for an ungodly three hour ride at 1:00 or so in the morning. The ticket was already out the glass socket before Taemin finished giving his payment.

Taemin boarded the bus, and surprisingly (but maybe not), he was the last person there — all the other usuals were there; even the male he hasn't determined as an EXO member or not, that person was normally running secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter