What was he doing there?

The Cutest Couple

You woke up seeing a blurry face with blonde hair sleeping by your bed. Your eyes were focused and you soon realised that Chunji was sleeping beside you. –Chunji you pabo, why didn’t you go back to your room?- You sat up and noticed the bowl of rice porridge and juice on your study desk. You sat up and walked to your desk, you felt the side of the bowl and it was still warm. –He must’ve just fell asleep- You took your blanket and covered him so that he wouldn’t be cold. Then you took the bowl downstairs and warmed it up. There was someone outside your house unlocking the door, your mum walked in and found you cooking.

 

“Sweetie you’re up early this morning”

“Yeah I am” You smiled “Where’s appa?”

“Your dad will be home soon, so what are you cooking?”

“Rice porridge”

“Honey are you sick?”

“N-no, It’s just cravings”

“Okay, well I’m going to go rest for a while. I left the door unlocked for your father okay”

“Okay, take a long rest Umma”

 

The rice porridge was hot and you silently went back up into your room and put the bowl down. You ran into the room Chunji slept in and took out the blanket and pillow. Then you went into the bathroom and found his clothes “Uh, he didn’t put his clothes away” You took everything and went back into you room. You set out the blanket and pillow on the other side of your bed so that your parents won’t see him when they walk in. You picked up Chunji and struggled to move him to the other side, but you eventually got him there. You heard the door open downstairs and saw your dad walking in. You bit your bottom lip “Ahh what do I dooo~” You the T.V. and took the bowl and sat in your bed. You dad walked past your room.

 

“Hello sweetie, you’re awake early this morning”

“Mhm”

“How was your sleep over”

“Great” You put on a wide grin “How was work Appa?”

“Great, but I’m going to get some rest okay”

“Mm, Umma is sleeping too”

“Okay”

“Sleep well Appa”

 

Your dad walked off and you went back to watching T.V. you put the bowl down. You checked to see if Chunji was asleep or not, then you went outside and washed the dishes. You showered and every time you were done with a task, you would always check if Chunji was awake “Hmm, I don’t know if I should leave him here, I won’t be gone for too long though” You held your index finger to your chin “Ah whatever, he got himself into this mess, Appa and Umma don’t wake up until later in the afternoon too” You shrugged and put on your shoes, then headed out.

 

Moments later Chunji woke up, he sat up in a seating position and looked around “She’s gone..” He looked at your neatly made bed and found his clothes neatly placed there for him. Chunji changed and quietly walked downstairs. Making sure that your parents weren’t awake. He grabbed his jacket and put on his shoes. Hyewoo was walking past your house again and she found him closing your door.

 

“Oppa?”

Chunji turned around “Hello Hyewoo”

“Oppa what are you doing at -----‘s home”

“Oh, umm, th-this is ----‘s home?”

“Yes, you were also here yesterday”

“I was? I-I wasn’t, Umm, let’s go” He jogged towards her and held her hand “So what do you want to do today?”

“I feel like ice-cream~”

 

They smiled at each other and Hyewoo looked back at your house. –I wonder what he was doing there..- You came back from your walk and went inside. Your parents were still asleep so you went into your room and found that Chunji left. You looked over your bed and he’d folded the blanket and neatly placed the pillow away. You put everything back and smiled –If only he was here a little longer..-