Unexpected

The Cutest Couple

Everyone went back home and you were getting dressed for a walk in the neighbourhood. You put on your shoes and opened the door, you were about to walk out but someone was in your way. Chunji stood there with a shocked face, his hand was up, about to knock on the door but you opened it. He turned his curled fingers into a wave.

“Chunji-shi....”

 

He was about to say something but you closed the door on him and ran back upstairs and shut your bed room door behind you and rest your back on it. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Slowly you slid yourself down the door and stared out the window.

 

“-----! ----- ah!” He kept calling your name, this wasn’t something you expected

“I need to talk to you! Please open the door!”

 

Multiple times he called your name, but you didn’t react and tears kept escaping your eyes. You crawled to the side of your bed and sat there listening to him call your name. “I haven’t heard this from him for a while...” Chunji ran around the house to find a way in, but there was no way he could get a chance to talk to you. He stood at the front of your house and called out again “-----!” He sighed and dropped his arms.

 

Hyewoo was walking by and she saw him at the front of your house, looking up at your bedroom window. She furrowed her eye brows and called for him.

 

“Oppa!” He turned around in shock that Hyewoo saw him “Oppa what are you doing?”

“Huh?” He looked back at your window and back at her “Oh, n-nothing”

“I was looking for you”

 

Hyewoo smiled at him and held her hand out, Chunji ran up to her and took her hand. They walked off and you stayed behind the window with your hands over your mouth and tears kept coming down. You got up and looked out the window, watching him leave. Chunji looked back and you wouldn’t leave his mind. “Oppa” He looked back at Hyewoo who stared at him “What are you thinking now?” He smiled at her and kissed her forehead “I was thinking about you” He smiled and she smiled back. Hyewoo looked behind and watched your window. She smirked and lay her head on his shoulder.

 

You called Mya and she came to your house right away, she comforted you until you were feeling better. So you went out to take your walk. Her dad called and told her to go home to do something so she left. You went to the playground and sat on the swings, thinking about what would’ve happened if you opened the door and let him in.

 

Someone had turned up on the other swing next to you and another had began pushing you. You looked to the side and behind you. The Jo Twins. You smiled about how they were just there for you. You were going to ask how they knew but they stopped you. “You don’t need to say anything just smile..” Donghyun turned up with ice-cream for everyone and Jeongmin and Minwoo appeared with food and snacks to share. You looked around and wondered. “Where’s Sunho?” The boys shrugged and kept eating “Never ask anyone for him, who knows where that kid is going” Mumbled Donghyun with food in his mouth. You smiled and they took you halfway home. “Be safe ------” they waved and you bowed “Thankyou” You walked back home smiling about the comfort you were given today.

You closed the gates of your house and turned around in shock. Chunji was sitting down in front of your front door with his head down, he looked like he was sleeping –Poor Chunji, you must’ve been here for a while, mianhae- . Chunji had something in his hands but you didn’t see. Slowly and quietly you made your way to your door and turned the handle. You tip-toed inside but someone had grabbed onto your wrist. You gasped and quickly covered your mouth, you looked back and Chunji had his eyes staring right at you, his tight grip meant that he needed you. –Ottoke....- You bit your bottom lip.