The truth

The Cutest Couple

 

You had an assignment due the next lesson so you thought of working on it at lunch time. Outside was too loud and you were afraid of getting your papers blown away. You told Boyfriend that you would be in the library.

 

“----- we can help you if you want”

“Do you have a lot to do?”

“Who cares if she has a lot to do, the more help she gets, the faster and better she finished her work”

“Let’s go to the library together!”

 

You laughed and you all stood up to go to the library. Chunji was with Hyewoo and he saw you walking past, you tried your hardest not to look and he couldn’t help but to look. “I’m hungry, let’s go get something to eat” Hyewoo gave a cute grin to Chunji, trying to get his attention. After a few seconds he turned back to her and pinched her cheeks then they got up and walked to the school cafeteria.

 

You bit your bottom lip after you’ve passed them, Sunho noticed your reaction so he patted you back and kept his hand on your shoulder. You looked back and smiled at him. You all walked into the library and the boys reacted like they’ve never been in a library before.

 

“WOAH-!”

“Youngmin!” Kwangmin hissed and covered Youngmin’s mouth with his hand “We’re in a library, you can’t be loud” Youngmin looked at his brother and smiled.

“I’ve never seen so many books in one room” Said Minwoo looking around the library

“I’ve only been here once, and it was because I got into trouble....” Donghyun confessed

“You guys sound like you’ve never seen a library before”

 

The boys said nothing and looked around like they didn’t hear you say that so they won’t take the embarrassment. You all sat down at a table and helped you finish your work. Donghyun got up and looked at books at different sections that interested him. Youngmin and Kwangmin together, got up and played on the computers. Minwoo wanted to look at the big library more so he left and explored the room himself. Jeongmin followed Minwoo which left Sunho to help you with your work. Jeongmin got distracted and saw what Minwoo was looking at so he got up and walked up to him. You and Sunho looked at each other, he shrugged and you smiled then went on with your work. “Oh” You looked up at him “I’ll go find a book to help us with more ideas, you wait here” You nodded and he got up and disappeared into the shelves of books. 2 tables away, Stephanie was sitting down reading a book. She saw you by yourself and looked around seeing that the Boyfriend members were busy with other things. It was her chance to finally talk to you so she picked up her book and sat across the table from you. You looked up and continued with your work.

 

“------ can I talk to you? Can you please just listen this one time and I won’t bother you again”

You looked up at her and felt that you had to listen, so you did “What did you want to say?” You asked

“It’s not really what I wanted to say, I just need to talk to you about Chunji and Hyewoo” She played with her fingers. You opened your mouth to refuse but she stopped you “Look, I know I seem like a bad person but it’s more about Hyewoo than the two of them”

You sighed “Okay, go on”

“Do you mind if I help you while we talk?”

“No not at all”

She got up and began cutting papers “Okay, what you see the way me and Hyewoo are. You see Hyewoo as a nice, warming person. And you see me as a . It’s actually the other way around, I’m a really good actor and Hyewoo knows that, since she knew Chunji would be going to this school, she told me to act like a to her and told me to be mean to her and stuff. So I would look like a bad person in Chunji’s eyes, and Hyewoo would look like a selfless, caring person who needs to be looked after by a guy like Chunji. It was all an act to get with him. Hyewoo knows what kind of person you were so she became you making me look like a . What I’m saying is, Chunji was taken away from you by someone he doesn’t even know”

“Then why were you helping her?” You asked

“Hyewoo’s dad is the principle of this school and she could take down the drama rooms and we’ll have to stop acting. My parents wouldn’t let me move, they said I wanted to go here so stay. I really am sorry for causing you a lot of trouble”

“Then why do you think I should believe you?”

“Because if I were a , I wouldn’t be telling you this. Instead I would be trying to get Chunji away from Hyewoo”

“Stephanie you’ve helped me a lot, to be honest I thought you were the bad person instead of Hyewoo, so let me get this straight. Hyewoo forced you to be mean to her so she could get with Chunji? That’s really confusing but I kind of understand you”

 

Sunho came back and saw you with Stephanie, he daggered her but you stopped him. “I’ll explain” He smiled at you but kept a close eye on Stephanie. The Jo twins came back but they kept their distance until you told them it was okay. Minwoo, Donghyun and Jeongmin sat down but they didn’t notice Stephanie until they saw the look on the twin’s faces. Everything worked out after you repeated what Stephanie told you. Which was tiring.