Did I see what I think I saw?

The Cutest Couple

 

Because you and Chunji’s school was in the city, you didn’t realise that you were about to run past it. Chunji signed out of school with Hyewoo, they were walking out and he saw two people running towards him. A guy and a girl, they looked like people he recognised. You and L.Joe ran past without notice, Chunji smelt a familiar scent. He looked back at you and L.Joe running off then he looked down at your bracelet. –Is that? No, it can’t be....but- “Oppa, what’s wrong?” Hyewoo tugged on Chunji’s arm and he looked back at her “Huh? N-nothing’s wrong, let’s go” they walked off and Hyewoo looked back with w curious face to see the couple run off as well.

Meanwhile....

 

“Come on, if Chunji can do it a few times, then we can too”

“We’ll find something to disguise ourselves”

“And how are we going to do that”

“Shh, now run outside with me on 3”

 

Youngmin counted down to 3 with his fingers and Boyfriend quickly ran out the school, they took the same turn you and L.Joe took.

Changjo didn’t even count down the right amount of time, once he heard everyone leave he saw a glimpse of you and L.Joe then he started running after you guys. You and L.Joe hid inside a ddeokbokki shop, when Changjo ran past, you walked out and roughly bumped into Boyfriend.

 

“Oww”

“Ahhhh” Minwoo held onto his head and quickly healed when he saw you “Oh it’s -----!”

“Aw I hurt myself” Youngmin rubbed his arm

“You’ll be okay, I’ll make it better for you” Kwangmin hit his arm and smiled

“How come you’re not at school?” Donghyun asked

“I wasn’t well enough to get up”

“Well you’re okay now, I’m hungry, let’s get something to eat, my treat” smiled Jeongmin

“REALLY!?” The boys shouted

“Not anymore now that my ears are bleeding, only ------” Jeongmin grinned

“Umm -------” said L.Joe

“Oh sorry, L.Joe this is-”

“Kwangmin”

“Youngmin”

“aka, Jo twins” the twins said in sync

“Donghyun”

“Sunho”

“Minwoo”

“Jeongmin!” The boys all introduced themselves

“Okay then and guys, this is L.Joe” You smiled

 

You all forgot about the game and went to eat with Boyfriend at the ddeokbokki shop you were standing in front of. While that was happening, Changjo was struggling to find the others until he came along moving bushes in the park, he removed the leaved and twigs and there sat Ricky and Mya. They smiled and then pouted when they realised they couldn’t hide anymore. With their help, they managed to find CAP and Lana but they couldn’t find Niel, L.Joe and you. Niel quickly ran back when he saw Changjo walking his way, he saw you with a group of boys eating and decided to join.

 

“Woah, hello Niel”

“----- you guys have been here the whole time?” You both nodded, Niel recognised Boyfriend and waved “You guys wagged school too?”

“Well, Chu-” Sunho quickly put his hand over Minwoo’s mouth.

“We got bored and were hungry” Sunho nervously laughed

“I’m hungry too, can I join?”

 

Niel already started eating before anyone could say yes. After a while Changjo and the others found Niel, You and L.Joe in the shop. They smiled and you got caught, but didn’t mind.

 

“You guys want to join? It’s Jeongmin’s treat”

“Not anymore! Look how much we’ve eaten! I’m going to be a hobo when I leave this shop!”

“You’ve always been a hobo in our eyes, so no need to worry”

 

Donghyun put his hand on Jeongmin’s shoulder who was pouting at the joke while everyone else was laughing. Chunji and Hyewoo passed the shop, he saw you in the shop with the boys. One thing is, he’s never seen you as happy for a long time, it made him smile to see that you were cured. Hyewoo saw the scene and a little jealously crawled up her spine, maybe not a little but she got really jealous. “Oppa can we eat somewhere else? This place creeps me out” She smiled at him. Chunji didn’t pay attention so she tugged his arm, then he looked “huh?” Hyewoo was shocked “I don’t like this place” She pulled him away and they walked off.


Sorry I didn't get to upload as much today >.<

Hopefully I'll post more tomorrow! Fingers crossed.