"Park Jimin, MEET Park Jimin..."

"Park Jimin, MEET Park Jimin..."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park Jimin meet Park Jimin...YOUR WIFE ~!"

They say that the third time is the charm...but why was it that at that moment in time the always outspoken Park Jimin had unknowingly became a damsel in distress. Once again as she stood in front of him, she was left frozen; dangling helplessly within a timeless realm of her own world

Roars of overjoyed excitement instantly erupted all around them, as loud whistles and cheers were coming from the 7 people who knew them better than anyone else. At that time, the silent walls of the never ending hallway filled with so much commotion and yet  nether of the Jimins dared to move. They were both motionless, caught in the middle of this celebratory introduction with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The noise seemingly decreased simultaneously as those around them stood witness to the rare forsaken sight before their very eyes.

"Yah, why are you so quiet all of a sudden??" Rap Monster knew better, of course he knew that his always playful and talkative member was now in complete utter shock  hearing the news that the girl standing directly in front of him was "his wife" so suddenly so without given a fair warning before hand but that didn't stop him from his teasing ways towards the younger male. He did indeed feel kind of bad for the kid, who looked so dazed and confused peering at him like a lost puppy but unfortunately there really wasn't much that he could do to help Jimin out right now. He lightly patted Jimin's shoulder trying to reassure the younger one, bringing him back to reality.

"So~ Jimin ah, what do you think of Jimin~? Uh...this is a bit confusing~" V gently scratched the back of his head, glancing slyly back and forth at the two Jimins, not knowing what to say now as neither of them budged an inch.

Even without looking, the girl knew exactly who V was referring to and as the cold silent air surrounded her once more, she knew what this boy; standing less than a foot away in front of her was thinking even without him having to say a single word. She could almost already foresee the disappointed look lingering in his shocked eyes as she suddenly stole a hidden glance at him for a brief mere second before nervously looking away towards the marble tiled floor once more.

A month ago, a month ago was when it all began and oh so badly did she wish to go back and undo what she had done that day. That day when one of her managers approached her with a disclosed white envelope in hand, saying that she was asked to be casted on the very popular tv show, We Got Married. At that time, she was at a loss for words but at the same time she was also extremely happy that they had wanted her to be apart of it. From an early age, Jimin had always dreamed of getting married but now she wished that she had never agreed so naively without thinking things through that day. Even if this wasn't going to be a "real" marriage, the relationship that she was going to have with her make believe "husband" was still  a "relationship" to which she needed to build from the bottom up. She could honestly say that it was better not knowing who she was going to be paired up with but now there was absolutely no way to turn back time, no matter how much she regrets it and even if she wished so badly to be anywhere else but there at that moment, she couldn't. She was now standing there right in front of her "on-screen husband" and for the first time in a long while, she didn't know what to do.

It was exactly one month ago when she hadn't the slightest clue to whom her "husband" was even going to be. She never expected for Park Jimin of BTS to appear out of the hundreds of celebrities the We Got Married staff had to choose from. When asked the set series of questions that helped the staff narrow down their choices, she didn't even bother to think twice as they had asked her to describe her ideal type.

“Um, my ideal type is actually a sloth looking guy with a eye smile and who laughs like a pabo."

Jimin remembers that day all too well and as she answered that particular question, a shy smile appeared on her slightly flushed face. Everyone around her adored her, they really did as she was never afraid to say what she was thinking and even at that moment the We Got Married staff knew right then and there that she was for sure going to capture the hearts of their viewers. Her answer made everyone in the room giggle, thinking back to when they were at that innocent young age.

Having found out her "Ideal Criteria" the staff was now sent out on the quest to find her "perfect" Mr. Right. Even though Jimin had never suggested any specific names, deep down when those words came out of , she was for certain describing only one particular person that came to mind. Her ideal type...she had met him for the second time a few days prior on a show that she was MC-ing for and yet every time she had closed her eyes after that fateful day, she could still clearly invision his cute eye smile while laughing at her as she made a fool of herself in front of him and s.

Her violently pounding heart almost jumped right out of her throbbing chest this morning as her husbands' identity was finally revealed to her. Ever since she could remember, her ideal type had pretty much always been kept the same but never did she find the perfect someone, who made her heart flutter as much as Park Jimin did. To say that it was love at first sight wouldn't be a complete lie but now for their third time meeting, her heart shook recklessly as they were officially deemed "man and wife" what's a girl to do now, she didn't even know where to begin. Out of everyone; they had chosen Park Jimin for her, was this fate? Was it fated that they were now "married" to one another? Of course she knew that it would be a lot to take in having only met each other twice before today but hey they say that the third time is the charm..right? It was now officially written in the scripts of We Got Married but unknown to anyone, there had been a spark from this flustered girl's heart from the very beginning that ignited the flame of what was going to be the start of their on-screen marriage.

As silence lingered all around them, at that moment both Park Jimins could sense the intense stares that they were receiving from those that they were the closest to. At that given moment, a small pink card was revealed and handed to the pronounced "husband" as his eyes darted back and forth before nervously taking it in his hands..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Got Married ~ Mission Card

Congratulations on your marriage, Mr. and Mrs. Park Jimin!
Now that you have officially met one another, the next step is to go out and celebrate your first day of marriage with your beloved family (your group members) and be sure to spread the delightful news to everyone that you are now Husband and Wife~! Once again congratulations and we wish you a bliss and happy marriage together!

You have now officially GOT MARRIED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What..what is this....?" The young husband held on tightly, staring blankly at the pink piece of paper in front of him while slowly subconsciously mumbling out those cryptic words. He tried his best to process everything that he had just read a mere second ago but somehow nothing was really clicking at that moment. His heart raced rapidly inside of his chest; not knowing what to think at this point in time but of course one thing was obviously clear and he knew all too well what was going on now. How could he not know after seeing the infamous We Got Married logo printed on the Mission Card that he was just given?

"Seriously, you PABO.!?! You're on We Got...." Before J-Hope even had the chance to finish his sentence, Jimin had swiftly cut him off right then and there.

"I know that..." Jimin gently waved the mission card in front of him indicating to everyone that he already knew about that one obvious fact. But how was it possible that he; the so called "husband" was the very last person to know about his own "marriage"? He didn't have the slightest clue as to why no one had told him before hand and why they didn't want him to know about it either. A displeased expression appeared onto his face as he became a bit upset at not only his fellow members but also at their manager for not saying a single word to him before that day.

The young girl, who stood less than a foot away from him could almost foresee the warm unwanted tears that were dangerously threatening to escape from her sadden eyes as she heard the disappointed tone in his voice at that exact moment. She knew, of course she knew that he would be shocked to find out so suddenly that he was now a part of We Got Married and not only that, he was now also married to her out of all people; it had to be her. Of course, he would be disappointed, right?

"i'm sorry Jimin....uh...oppa? I know you weren't expecting this ...and....I....uh....I...." Jimin finally gathered enough courage to look up and at that precise moment, his eyes had suddenly landed on hers. For that mere second;  time had stood dangerously still when their eyes met one another. She became instantly breathless and once again at a loss for words as she couldn't even remember what she was going to say.

The young male could immediately feel his heart lightly tremble as he saw those dishearten eyes gazing sadly back at him. He wanted so badly to speak up but every time he had tried, nothing came out. It was strange that at that moment; no matter how much he tried to look away from her, he just couldn't.

"Come on guys~ You two need to lighten up a bit~!" J-Hope grinned widely as he  playfully slung his arms around the couple, trying to make the situation a little less awkward. At the least, his efforts didn't go to waste as they both turned to look at him with a faint smile on their faces.  

"That's right! Why don't we go somewhere and sit down, I'm tired of standing here~" Suga spoke up cheekily as everyone eyed his squatting figure before their very eyes, trying not to crack up at his grandpa like image that he had going for him right at that moment. Seeing that everyone had caught on, he immediately took off running while  dragging the clueless newly weds along to the nearby cafe just down the street from the broadcast station that they were at.  

Silently making their way towards the cafe, fans were slowly gathering around them trying to figure out what they were doing. Whispers surrounded the dark nights' air as both Jimins walked side by side after Suga's attempt kidnapping had died down; every now and then stealing hidden glances at one another. Even with the camera crew following close by, everyone acted their usual selves but the two main characters were still completely and utterly out of it. Honestly what had caught Yerin and the rest of the BTS members off guard was the fact that both of their Jimin's were still absolutely way too...QUIET. They all glanced back and forth at one another, not knowing how to get the on-screen couple back to their usual bouncy crazy selves.

"Isn't that BTS and 15&?"
"I wonder what they're filming??"
"Why are they together?"
"Why is Jimin oppa standing so close to her?"

Jimin wanted so badly to disappear from sight at that moment. The comments that were  coming at her left and right felt like sharp bullets, slowly piercing painfully through her. At that mere moment she had suddenly tried to walk further away from him, leaving a big huge gap between the two of them. While walking anxiously next to him, she really didn't want those harsh comments to appear; especially while he was right there beside her.

The young male next to her didn't know why but hearing all the commotion surfacing around them made him extremely agitated. He somehow felt the need to protect this girl beside him, this girl who was now his "wife". His heart unknowingly san

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter