Drunk

I'm Just A Fan

 

 

 

After the promotions, they planned to surprise Hoya for his upcoming birtday the day after tomorrow. They decided to go on a vacation since they already finished promotions. They asked Jihye to come along since she's a friend of them. They stayed in a resort near the beach. There are 3 big rooms. One for the members and their managers, one for the male staff who come along and the other one for Jihye and the female staffs who also come along. They rode the van and the members are in one bus with Jihye. 

*If ~~~~ could just come it would be more fun* Sungyeol thought while staring outside the window.

"Yah, Sungyeol, I know what you're thinking there, if ~~~ could just come it would be happier. Right?" L said hilarously. Everyone in the van can hear including Jihye. Sungyeol gave L a deathly glare. "See, told you" L said and winked.

They arrived at the resort and left their things in their rooms. They swim, eat, had a barbeque party and lots more. 

 

Some of the staff had drinks but they didn't let the members drink even they're already legal. They let Jihye join them. The members just had their own thing they can enjoy. They set up a fire and burned marshmallows and chatted. (Lol, such kids)

Few hour later, Sungyeol felt something on his head. He felt dizzy. He approach their manager and asked if he had  some medicine.

"Hyung, do you have pain relievers there?"

"Try looking at my bag, there's a small pocket inside. I think I have some there. Wae? Do you feel dizzy?" he asked and Sungyeol nodded.

"You just need some rest. Go inside now" one staff said.

"Nae, I'm just in our room"

"Yah yah! Take care huh!" Jihye called out with a loud voice.

Her face is red and seemed she already drank alot. She only took few shots but she easily get drunk. She plays around with the other staff. Sungyeol ignored her and went to their room.

He looked for the medicine in their manager's bag. He took them and rested in their bed. He fell asleep easily. He was so tired.

 

Infinite noticed that Sungyeol wasn't there anymore.

"I guess his inside" Dongwoo said. "He keeps on saying he's dizzy and asked manager some relievers" he added.  

Jihye, who was drunk, went to Infinite. They didn't noticed her coming near. She suddenly put an arm over Woohyun. "YAH!" she surprisingly shout and made them surprised.

"Yah, Jihye-ah, what did you take? You don't smell normal. Don't tell me your drunk" Woohyun said disgustedly and removed her hands over him.

"Drunk? I'm not!" she said hilariously. She talked with them and joked around.

After few talks, "I think I gotta go inside now, I think I drank to much, goodnight!" she said to them and headed inside.

She didn't noticed she was entering another room. She accidentaly entered Infinite's room where Sungyeol is. *Eh? Sungyeol?* she thought and went near him. She sat down on the edge of the bed and stared at him. *Look, even if sleeping he still looks handsome* she thought. She moved a little nearer him.

"If I could only tell you what I really feel. And I hope you'll understand that I really didn't meant it, I just felt it. I'm sorry but, I love you." she said softly when she felt her eyes moistened.

"Yah, I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry but I need to make myself happy just for once. I may regret this but who cares, for me I become happy for just a while" she said.

She grabbed Sungyeol's phone beside him and switched to camera mode. She laid beside Sungyeol closely. She took few pictures of them close to each other. She searched for your name and sended those photos and smirked. It seems that she changed suddenly. 

"I know I'm drunk but I know what I'm saying Sungyeol. I want you to be with me. Yeah I know that you're with that girl, but please just for once" she moaned and put an arm over Sungyeol but it didn't wake him.

Your phone suddenly beeped and lighted for a moment. You went near the desk and grabbed it. You were drying your hair right after taking your bath.  You noticed that there's message from Sungyeol. *Ahh! Oppa!* You quickly read it excitedly."Hey yah! I really wished you could come with us. It would be more fun! The more the merrier right? Goodluck ;)" you read and scrolled down. Your eyes widened as you see some images and moistened while looking at them carefully.

 


 

Oooh, then there's a lot different Jihye when she's drunk. Keep reading !

This chapter was kinda hard - -''

I can't find a scene how will ~~~~ know about Jihye's feelings for Sungyeol.

Subscribe for more latest updates! Please comment down there!