Meeting Them

Living With Super Junior(Super Junior Fanfic)

 

 

 

 

" What?!, I'm working as a manager?!!"

Oh my god , What are you soupose to do if your a manager? I dont think i can do it.

I started to panic.

" No no no no no , I can't do it, I won't be able to do it"

I kept shaking my head.

Suddenly a hand sat on top of my head, Making my head stop shaking.

"Don't worry, I know you will do great, All you have to do is Help with chores, Such as cleaning and cooking, And also you have to help schedule of coarse , Also you already signed the contract"

He laughed. I started to calm down.

It doesn't seem like that much work but what did he mean by helping with chores?, Does that mean I'm living with someone else?.

"Ummm , Can i ask?, Am i living with anyone else?"

He let out a small laugh.

"You will find that out later".

When he said that , I felt a sudden chill go down my back.

This guy gives me a creepy feeling sometimes.

 

He opened the door with a small key, And gave it to me.

" Here you go , This is your key for the dorm".

I took the key from him and He helped me put my luggage in the living room.

"This placeis huge!". My mouth opened in shock.

He let out a chuckle.

"Your room is the last door on the left".

He pointed down the small hallway.

" Thank's A Lot! " .

I bowed down to him.

"Hahaha , No problem" " Oh!, Any By The Way, Your Roommates will be here in about a hour, So have fun!".

After he said that, He quickly Shut the door, And ran out of the dorm.

"HEY!" 

What the hell?,So I am living with another person, But i wonder who?

 

What did he mean by Roommates though...? Does that mean I'm living with more then one person?.

This is going to be so annoying, But oh well , I have to put up with it if i want money.

 

I headed to my room and unpacked my bags.

The room seemed nice, It had a nice smll dresser and beside it was a normal single bed with a light blue blanket and black pillows.

Seemed cozzy.

After I unpacked my bags and put everything away, I jumped into my bed and rolled around.

" sooooo comfy"

I rolled aorund for at least 3 minutes.

 

I got back up.

"Hmmm , What should I do now?".

I snapped my fingers.

"Oh!, I got a idea!, I should clean up the dorm and surprise all my roomates , So they don't have to go through the stressed of cleaning, Hehehe , I'm so Awesome!".

I started to clean up the dorm but i didn't go in the other bedrooms because I wouldn't want anyone coming into my room if i didn't know them and they were touching my things.

But the thing Is, The rooms had all kinda boy stuff and had no girl colours in any of the rooms.

All of them were either Black, Red, Purple, White, Or Blue.

Except one room had pink. At least there is one girly girl in here.

I continued cleaning by cleaning up the Kitchen and the Living Room.

 

AFTER CLEANING:

 

I walked to the living room and plopped on the couch.

"All that cleaning sure is tiring".

I stretched my arms and the T.V .

"Hmmm, I wonder when my roomates will be home,It been past a hour already".

I continued skipping through the chanel's on T.V , Thinking how i should greet my roommates, Then suddenly the door opened.

That must be them!.

 

I got off the couch quickly and bowed my head.

"Hello there, I am Tiffany and i am your new roomate, Nice to meet you".

Everything was quiet.

What? Did I say something wrong?.

I lifted up my head seeing a group of boys staring at me in shock.

I counted at least 9 boys there.

One of them walked up the me with a smile and hugged me.

 

"Hello!, Nice to meet you, I'm SungMin!, I heard we were having a new manager for a little, I'm Soooooo happy to meet you finally, Your so pretty"

I was still quiet in shock.

SungMin let go of his hug, While all the guys behind SungMin still just stared at us.

"Hmmmm, What's the matter?"

He said looking at me confuse.

"Who are you guys??" 

I said backing a little away from him.

" Oh! , I should of introduce you to all of us first!"

He walked back to the group.

" We are Super Junior and you will be living with us from now on!"

"Huh!?"

Both me and the rest of the group said at the same time.

My mouth opened in shock.

SungMin let out A Giggle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the ending of this chapter! hoped you guys liked it . let me just say this story wil go to normal comedy , to romance, to dramatic XD and then maybe back to normal comedy then dramatic again XD loll