Gathering

Romantic and Idol Season XX

One by one the participants are arriving at the airport. For security reasons, airport personnel and security allowed them to use private room for them to gather.

 

The first one to arrive are Taehyun & Seolhyun and Kris & Suzy. After greeting each other, since Kris is the eldest of them, the writer asked him what he can say to the other 3.

 

K: I maybe the eldest but Suzy-shi is the senior here.

SZ: Hahaha Deh. I am old by experience. This is the first time I saw Taehyun. I am really not familiar with the new groups now. But when he arrived he’s so cool

T: Kamsamnida

 

After 10 minutes Jae Jin & Hyoyeon arrive.

 

JJ: Do you think someone is already in the room?

H: I hope so. We’re a little late.

 

Before they can enter the room Victoria & Junho are walking towards them. All of them greeted each other.

 

At BRI

            J: I didn’t realize it was Hyoyeon until she turns her head toward us.

            Writer: What is the first word you want to say?

            J: Weh? Why is she here? Hahaha

           

            H: I thought I was hallucinating! Haha

            Writer: Did you recognize him immediately?

            H: Anyi hahaha

 

J: Anyeonghaseyo *bow*

H: Ah deh (speechless)

 

JJ: You just arrived too Hyung?

J: Deh. Ah you two are the first dates?

JJ: Deh hehe

 

V: Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Should we come in now?

 

When Jae Jin & Hyoyeon and Victoria & Junho entered the room all of them greeted each other. The PD asked them to sit with their first dates and wait for the rest.

 

PD: We’re still waiting for 2 more pairs. Then it will follow to a formal introduction.

J: Ah this is so nerve wracking.

PD: What can you say that Suzy is here?

J: She’s too young to be here.

SZ: Oppa!

 

 

 

 

 

Then the door opened TOP & Yoobin entered the room!

 

H: Aaaaaaahhhh rapper team! Daebak!

Yoobin: Anyeonghaseyo *bow*

TOP: Anyeonghaseyo *bow*

 

PD: Please sit first and will wait for the last pair.

J: I can’t believe it! Chansung saw you at the lobby and telling me that you left there an hour earlier than me.

Yoobin: Hahaha who is your date? Hyoyeon or Victoria-shi? (Junho is seating in between of Hyoyeon and Victoria)

J: Victoria-shi

Y: Ah

H: What is that?!

 

All of them are laughing.

 

Dara and Minhyuk were late because they got lost going to the airport.

 

D: This is unbelievable.

MH: Deh haha of all times that we should be on time.

D: Should I open the door.

MH: Chakaman. I’ll open it for you.

D: Kre.

 

When they entered the room, TOP is the first to stand up.

 

T: Daebak! I thought CL is the one who is joining!

D: hahaha Anyeonghaseyo *bow*

 

Everyone is in chaos because Suzy and Hyoyeon are shouting Chan Young-ah!

 

When they are settled, everyone is seated.

 

Tae Hyun

Seolhyun

Kris

Suzy

Jae Jin

Hyoyeon

Junho

Victoria

TOP

Yoobin

Min Hyuk

Dara

 

PD: We wanted to welcome all of you in Romantic and Idol XX. We will be together for 4 days and 3 nights to get to know one another romantically and make friends.

 

Please introduce yourself:

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Nam Tae Hyun imnida. I just debut with YG’s new group Winner. Please take care of me.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Seolhyun imnida. I haven’t been doing activities with AOA as of now since I injured my leg. I just finished filming a movie Gangnam Blues.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Kris imnida. I am from SM’s group EXO. As of now we’re doing the Lost Planet Tour.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Suzy imnida. I am from JYP’s Miss A. As of now we don’t have any activities as a group except for the One Mic Concert Series.

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Jae Jin imnida. I am from FNC’s Ft Island. I am the bassist. We have promotions in Japan as of now.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Hyoyeon imnida. I am from SM’s SNSD. I am the funniest among the girls in SNSD and in invicible youth *grin* haha let’s have a wonderful time.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Junho imnida. I am from JYP’s 2PM. I really feel embarrassed now that all I belong to this group of people. Let’s have a meaningful time in Jeju and enjoy everything there.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Victoria imnida. I am from SM’s F(x). I am flying over here for this vacation since I am busy working in China as of now. I am excited to know all of you and please understand that I may have mistakes on Korean language sometimes.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun TOP imnida. I am from YG’s BIGBANG. I was busy promoting my current movie and preparing for some activities and appearances with my group. But when this came up I cannot pass this opportunity it’s been a long time since I joined a variety show. So I am very excited.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Yoobin imnida. I am from SM’s Wonder Girls. Same as Suzy. And I am really excited to experience everything in Jeju. Let’s have some fun.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Min Hyuk imnida. I am from FNC’s CNBLUE. We are now doing the Can’t Stop Tour and preparing for a lot of things for individual activities.

 

Anyeonghaseyo *bow* Joeh ee reum eun Dara imnida. I am from YG’s 2NE1. I am now doing the AON Tour with the girls and at the same time doing the Power Family Tour. This is such a great opportunity to rest and recreate. Let’s have some fun. Nolza!

 

Everyone started clapping.

 

 

PD: We would like to thank you for accepting our invitation. We will be boarding soon. You will be given each a video cam to record your stay. Let’s enjoy the 4 days and 3 nights. You will be seated with your first dates as of now.

 

We have 5 missions when we arrive in Jeju. We would like you to anticipate your stay there as we have rented a very good house for you.

 

Everyone: Deh. Kamsamnida.

 

The PA is handing them their boarding pass.