Girls’ Individual Meeting

Romantic and Idol Season XX

Seolhyun of AOA

  • Mina Unnie and I are asked by our CEO to participate in the audition process of the show. Though I did not expect that I will be casted since I am only 19, I was happy and determined to have a good time in 4 Days. I will treat this is a vacation.

Suzy of Miss A

  • I am not really interested in dating as of now and JYP is afraid that I will lose time and not know what dating and being in love is because as a singer you must have an ability to make the listeners fall on the emotions that you want to communicate while you’re singing. And Hye Lim Unnie is going to the room for interview too and she’s not interested too, she’s just doing it because Yenny Unnie is pushing her to do it so I said “Kre” let’s try it out. And this is the result. But I am happy that I am now here as the final cast. As an idol this will open an opportunity for us to make new friends which we don’t have time to do.

Hyoyeon of SNSD

  • I actually asked the producers why I am here haha I am not sure either why they kept my name until the end. But I am really happy to the point that my heart will explode! I never imagined being casted on a dating variety show, Seohyun did this before and I asked her “when was the most fun?”, she said the new friends that you will gain. Then that convinced me that it will all be luck if I find someone compatible with me haha but making new friends can’t beat that.

Yoobin of Wonder Girls

  • I have never had an opportunity like this before. So when I was asked by my Manager why I would like to go through this instead of dating whoever I wanted, I told them that other people that is not in this field will not understand the line of work and schedule an idol have. And when you have this chance to see through yourself with another idol then you will understand. Jun K Oppa told me to enjoy and experience a lot of things hahaha

Victoria of Fx

  • I was told to go to the casting then last week after I arrived in China to do activities with Zhou Mi, my manager called me that I have been in the final cast. Zhou Mi is so jealous haha I have enjoyed a married life a couple of years back hehe but I would like to know more about myself when in this kind of situations. Since this is so different from the previous one I did, which I am a wife. I would like to enjoy a more sensible time with girls and have sleepovers with them on the last night. Seems like I am going because of the girls not because of the boys haha

Dara Park of 2NE1

  • YG Sanjangnin opposed to it when he heard the news that I have been casted. Then CL and Seven talked to him. I am not sure what they told him but after an hour or so he sent me a message to pack my bags diligently for a 4 Day Vacation. Jjangmae, my manager, is worried because he knows that I am really shy and an introvert. But Seven told me that it is time for me to have a vacation in the middle of this year-packed activities, make friends and come back as a new person but as the same one, not sure what he meant about it but I know that he wants me to learn something. Bom is worried last night. We decided to sleep together in the dorm, I feel like I will be sent off in an army training haha but CL told me that whatever I do or not do here they will understand and enjoy every minute of it.