Ice Skating Date

Romantic and Idol Season XX

Junho and Victoria (Ice Skating Date)

 

Junho is with Chansung at the Lobby of JYP

 

Chansung: Someone told me that Yoobin Unnie was here at the lobby earlier with luggages.

J: DEH? Is she also in R&I??

Chansung: Mola. Did you ask her?

J: Anyi. All I know is that there will be 2 girls from our agency. Because they need 3 representatives. But I am the only one attended to the boys meeting… so

Chansung: So there’s a big chance that Yoobin Unnie is one of the two. So, who is the other one?

J: Ah Mola. I don’t know what to think.

Chansung: Ah hyung is here!

Manager: Miane I’m late.

J: Kenchana Hyung. I am early.

 

Manager: Where is your date again?

J: In Bundang Hyung. The Indoor Ice Skating Rink.

Chansung: Hahahaha ah that’s why you packed the winter jacket.

J: Hahaha Wooyoung is asking me why are you bringing that?!

Chansung: We keep on talking about you bringing that jacket, does he know it’s summer now?

Manager: Hahahaha

Chansung: What if Yoobin is your date?

J: Hahaha that will be chaos!

Manager: You will not board that plane to Jeju haha

 

Victoria on the other hand is in the kitchen when the crew arrived.

 

V: Ah Annyeonghaseyo. Please sit down first.

VJ: What are you doing?

V: I’m putting finishing touches on the cupcakes I made.

VJ: Is that a gift to your date?

V: Deh. Chakaman.

 

Victoria went to her room and called her manager.

 

V: Oppa, I am almost finished here…. Deh. Arasso.

VJ: Oh I almost forgot, you have a special card from the writer.

V: Sincha?

 

Deareast Victoria-shi, You will be meeting later one of your acquaintance. You have met him before, surely. Please do not make it hard for you to understand the situation that you will be in. Just enjoy the 4 days and make lots of friends.

 

VJ: Did you understand what the writer said?

V: I think it’s true that me and my date have seen each other before. I am not really sure what the writer wants me to understand

 

(The writer sent the special card to Victoria because as the course of fate was decided - Lee Junho is her date today. Junho is NichKhun’s group mate in 2PM. As NichKhun and Victoria before were husband and wife in another program. This might be awkward for them. So the writer made sure that Victoria will have a slight clue so she would not be taken aback when she met Junho afterwards. A special card as well was sent to Junho)

 

J: Uhmmm It doesn’t make sense. Maybe my date is someone I am friends with?

VJ: Ah maybe.

J: Ah I don’t want to think. We have to go now hyung.

Manager: Arassso.

 

Victoria is in the basement carpark and she’s still reading the special card.

 

VJ: Did you find out something?

V: Is he from my company?

VJ: We don’t know.

V: I don’t understand. Anyhow we have to go now. It’s already 1.

 

Junho is already waiting on the sides when she sees someone… in her green neon jacket.

 

J: Sincha? Is this for real?

VJ: Weh?

J: I can’t believe this!

VJ: What are you seeing?

J: Hide first!

VJ: Weh?

J: I can’t believe this!

 

V: He’s not here yet?

VJ: Did he sent any messages?

V: Ah patta! Chakaman.

 

Victoria is sending a message to her date.

Hi! I am here now at the Skating Rink. You will see immediately because I am the only one wearing neon green keke

 

V: I hope he will come later. I want to enjoy this for myself first. Haha

 

Junho on the other hand is reading his date’s message.

 

J: That’s why I saw her immediately! She’s wearing such a bold color haha

VJ: You know already who your date is?

J: Deh. She WAS my sister in law years back. Ah the special card was about her. But the words are so vague.

 

Later on he already arranged himself and went inside the skating rink, planning to stop her from skating by pulling her.

 

Junho wait for the right moment. Because Victoria was skating too fast… when he knew this is the right time to block her. He pulled her fast and Victoria screamed.

 

J: Annyeong *smiling ear to ear*

V: Omo!

 

V: Weh? Aaaahh! You’re my date?

J: *nodding* *still smiling*

 

V: Annyeonghaseyo *bow*

J: Annyeonghaseyo *bow*

J: Do you find this unbelievable?

V: Deh. I still can’t believe it.

J: Datu!

V: Ah.. this is for you.

J: Wow. Kamsamnida.

 

Junho and Victoria can’t seem to get over the fact that they are each other’s dates.

 

J: Ah! Let’s skate now. We have to go to the airport later.

V: Deh. Did you bring your bags already?

J: Deh.

 

Dead Air.

 

J: Would you like to have some ramen?

V: Kre.

 

 

 

At BRI

 

            V: I can’t believe that Junho-shi is my date.

            Writer: What is your first impression of him when he’s still your brother-in-law?

            V: Nan Mollayo hahaha

            Writer: What about now that you met him as your first date?

            V: It’s kind of strange and awkward for us but eventually when he was asking me why did I wore   a neon green jacket both of us laughed. He has good manners and very polite.

 

            J: Victoria-shi was my sister-in-law! We keep on laughing while eating. We both can’t believe it.

            Writer: What is your first impression of her when she’s still your sister-in-law?

J: She’s very caring to her members and great cook.

Writer: What about now that you met him as your first date?

J: She smiles easily since we have been acquainted a few times. But it’s still awkward for us. I will try to make her comfortable ASAP.