1/1

Cake

“Cake!“

“No!“

“Yes!“

“No!”

“Yes! Cake!”

“No cake!”

“What is all the yelling about? It’s too early for this!” Baekhyun whined as he walked into the kitchen with eyes half closed but still glaring at the two annoying people who woke him up too ing early. It’s barely eight am for God’s sake!

“I want cake and Luhan refuses to bake me one.” Sehun complained to which Baekhyun just stared while the blond boy in the room huffed, arms crossed over his chest and looking annoyed at the youngest. But not as annoyed as Baekhyun.

“I am not going to make you cake. I do not know how to bake a cake. And even if I did I would not make one at eight am.” Luhan half growled and glared, wishing that the boy he was glaring at wasn’t his boyfriend. What did he do wrong to end up dating the other? Why?

“I found how. See.” Sehun turned his phone screen for Luhan to see the page called ‘All about cakes’. However he didn’t even have a chance to yell no at the other again before someone else exploded. A very cranky someone.

“You woke me up for cake?!” Baekhyun yelled, absolutely fuming with rage at being woken up so early for ing cake. And there wasn’t even cake! Sehun just wanted one. It’s safe to say he was not happy.

“Umm yes?” Sehun now finally noticed the state his hyung was in and cowered under the others glare. Even Luhan wasn’t that far from cowering himself. Baekyhun is damn scary while sleep deprived.

“I will give you cake!” Baekhyun stomped forward with anger and just plain annoyance.

 

 

 

Chanyeol was woken up by yelling and a sound of dishes crashing. Something that made him jump out of bed in a second to go see what’s happening. The absence of Baekhyun beside him in bed not going unnoticed either.

However what he saw when he got to the kitchen was not what he ever expected to see.

Sehun and Luhan we’re standing in the middle of the room with hair a mess and covered with eggshells from what he could see. Which meant that their hair was not wet from water either. There was flower everywhere too, with butter smeared on both of their faces. Not to mention the sprinkles that were everywhere and somehow tied it all together in a weird way.

Chanyeol was shocked for a minute and just frozen in place before he saw another figure standing there. A really annoyed and familiar looking figure.

“Baek…” He started carefully, not wanting to anger his already fuming boyfriend and end up covered in sprinkles himself. “Wanna come back to bed?”

Baekhyun looked up at the taller and to his own relief smiled. “Channie! Of course I do.”

And just like nothing happened he happily walked to the one standing by the doorway and pulled him off towards their room once again.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but glance back once more to see the two food covered and still frozen boys just standing there and watching them go.

He really needs to ask about the sprinkles later.

 

 

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry. Just...yea... Leave a comment if you wanna.