P.S We Love You

P.S We Love You

Chapter 1 

My heart stopped as I read the headline Ladies Code EunB died in fatal car crash. How.. How could this happen? This can't be real.. "JaeKyung-ah, I'm going out shopping ok? Don't leave the house, I don't have a house key" I heard eomma call but I just couldn't reply. My eyes were glued to the TV screen and I.. felt my heart breaking bit by bit. 'EunBi eonni...' 

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as they showed a picture of our lovely angel. I can't do this.. I quickly picked up the remote control and switched off the TV. This is too much. Why did this have to happen? Eonni was so young and talented and loved by everyone across the nation. I heard the front door shut as silence surrounded me. 

If I'm feeling like this, imagine how eonni's family and friends are feeling. Also RiSe and SoJung eonni. I hope they will recover.. At the thought of all this, I didn't even realise that tears were flowing out of my eyes. After a few minutes of crying, I decided to do something that could help compose myself. I decided to write a letter to our beloved EunBi eonni.

I slowly walked to my bedroom and sat at my desk. I reached into a drawer and grabbed a plain paper and an ink pen. For a few moments, I was blankly staring at the white sheet of paper. My heart was hurting. Closing my eyes, I calmed myself before my hands began moving, my feelings pouring out onto this page.

Dear eonni, 

You warmed the hearts of everyone across the nation. You are and forever will remain in everyone's hearts. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and beauty to us. It will definitely not go to waste. On hearing the news of your death, not only did it break my heart but the heart of thousands of other fans and your loved ones. Eonni, we are praying for you.

You were so brave, trying to fight for your life. Unfortunately, you were not strong enough but that doesn't mean that you are weak. To us, you are a fighter. And now you are in a better place. I'm glad that our angel can return to heaven. Eonni, be happy. Although you are no longer with us physically, you'll always remain in our hearts. 

As I was writing, a tear drop fell on the paper but I continued nonetheless.

Thankfully the other people involved in the accident did not pass away. I know that you'd be happy to hear that. Eonni, you will be dearly missed and your band members are praying for you as are your family and loyal fans. You will be dearly missed.

Thank you for your hard work. We all know that you must have trained really hard to debut and be where you were. Your hard work and effort will not go to waste. Eonni.. We will always treasure you and keep you close to our hearts. You'll never be forgotten.We will always remember your cute, angelic smile.

Thank you for everything,

Rest In Peace...

Love, Ahn JaeKyung

 

I smiled as I wiped away my tears. This made me feel a little bit better. One day I will visit her grave and leave this letter there. I was still hurting but eonni is now in a better place, it's good for her. There's nothing that can be better for her. Before moving from my desk, I decided to write one last thing. 

 

P.S We Love You

Sing your heart out up there.