My Angel Forever.

Goodbye, Angel.

[Jin's P.O.V]

I stared at the photo that she and I was in. I feel like my tears are like a running tap now that can't stop. However I can't cry.

I met her here in high school but that wasn't the start of the relationship. We had been in the same class right from the start all the way but we never interacted only after 2 years in high school.

My attendance in school dropped as I have valid external reason. Nobody knew the reason. I had to attend extra classes on weekday evenings and Saturdays.

That's when I started to realize her. She also came for the extra classes. I only knew that we grew a year older at the nearer end of the year.

To begin, we were both in the first class and the top 15 of the cohort every year. So I couldn't think of a logical reason to explain her attendance at the extra lessons. Since she is that smart as well.

One day during extra lessons, she placed her stuff right beside me. I looked up from my book.

"Would you mind if I seat here?" She offered a sweet smile.

"Sure, why not." I smiled back as she took a seat. It was kinda funny because there were a whole lot of boys and a whole lot of empty tables.

"So I heard that you don't attend nornal school time lessons too." She said.

I stopped reading. 'Too?' I turned to her and closed my book. "You have not been attending normal lesson too?" I said. That was the first thought that came to my mind.

"Shh..don't tell anyone..Yes." she whispered into my ear. I felt chills down my spine as her lips neared my ears.

"Erm sure." I laughed and she flashed her sweet smile again. Gosh I have to admit she was adorable.

As time flew by, she and I got closer as we were the only first class students at the extra lessons. Whenever she had any difficulty understanding, she would turn to me and go at gunfire speed about why she can't understand and ask me to help her.

Being around people who can rap dfinitely paid off. I would then explain to her the concept to the best of my ability. "Thanks so much Jinnie!" She said and smiled.

As we were walking out of school one Saturday morning after our extra classes, she pulled me. "Seokjin, I want to bring you to a place."

She (sorta) dragged me to this place. When she had stopped, we were infront of a large building.

'Polaris Entertainment' It read.

"This is where I'm training to be a kpop star. I know it seems unlikely of me to have this dream but I auditioned and thank God I got in." She smiled.

Just then, an idea popped into my head. I took her arm and started walking. "Jin-ya, where are you taking me?" She said.

After about 30 minutes, we were infront of another building. "This is where I'm training to be a kpop idol too." I winked at her.

"You don't look like the type who can dance." She said jokingly. She actually hit the nail on the head. I rubbed my neck. "So this is our secret?" She said.

I pondered for a moment and nodded my head. "Yay! I get to know a new secret! Come, let's go get some food!" She said as we went to an eatery nearby.

She had other so much food that I said. "You sure you are a trainee?" I said as the amount of food was scary even for two.

"Yah, just because I'm a" she mouthed 'trainee' before continuing her sentence "doesn't mean I need to go on some insane diet. Food is my life." She said and started eating. I chuckled and accompanied her.

Fast forward to a few months later, we were basically best friends. We talk about everything under the sky, laugh at the silliest of things. I realized that my life would be boring without her.

We were supposed to meet for dinner and we did. However, there was somwthing unusually weird about her. She wasn't as cheerful and lively as she was.

When it was getting dark, we were at the park taking a walk. I couldn't stand her weid behaviour anymore. "Yah, what's wrong?" I said and we stopped walking.

She looked up to me.

"Do you want me to be very honest to you?" She said and I nodded with an 'obviously' expression.

"I..sigh where do I start? Err...I...I" she kept beating about the bush. This was so unlike her. I waited patiently as she tried to find the confidence to speak.

"I know this shouldn't be what  girl should be saying but...."

She started. I waited.

"I...really like you. More than just best friends..." she said and looked down, playing with her fingers.

After a few seconds, she looked back up, I moved my face forward. "However it's alright if you-" she froze.

I kissed her forehead.

When we were standing distance apart. She was still shocked. "Yes, I like you too." I winked at her.

And boy, that's when the most beautiful smile I've ever seen came out from her.

I took her hand and we walked the rest of the park, smiling  till the end of our lips reach our ears.

Up to this day, I still can't forget that day.


As time progressed, we are more busy in our schedules as our debut date was getting closer. I could hardly believe my years when she said she'll be debuting in the samd year as me.

Despite the fact that we were very busy, we made time for each other. Secretly meeting each other. Only our members knew. We treasured every time we had together because both of us knew that when we debut, we can't meet up frequently.

Once, both of our companies allowed us to take a 2 week break from training. Coincidently, they were both on the same two weeks. When she told me about it. I couldn't stop smiling over the phone.

I had something plan in mind. I enlisted the help of my fellow friends, the group I was going to debut with. (Actually some didn't have a choice. *Ahem. V and Jungkook. Ahem.

On the first day of the break, I sent her an address to follow. She came and walked around. There was a cottage but infront of it, there were lantern lights and banners hanging on the trees, two porch chairs.

As I saw her coming she smiled and whirled around in her romper. I came out of the cottage and she ran towards me. I opened my arms and embraced her and lifted her up

"Aren't you supposed to have training?" She said. "Well, I have a two week break a well which starts from this day." I said and put her down.

"THAT'S GREAT!" She said.

We spent time cooking (and also making a mess but we had fun cleaning up too) and she, apparently was impressed by my cooking skills., singing, exploring the area but the best was star gazing. 

We laid on the ground beside each and talk. The stars were shining so brightly that day and it was a full moon.

"Honestly, now I can't imagine my life without you." She said and I cuddled closer to her. "I was glad that I spoke up." She continued and I played with her hair.

"You know, I am glad that I started attending extra lessons because, I would have never known you." I said. "Our school is full of pretty and handsome people. It was hard noticing because they were just all in your face." I said and she nodded.

Just then, she got up and hugged her knees. "What's wrong?" I asked and got up as well. "What..what if we got separated? Like you know..." her voice was laced  with worry.

My hands reached her face. I cupped it and brought it close to my face. "I'll never let it happen." Before she could say another word, I brought her lips to mine.


As our trainings got more and more intense, we sometimes don't see each other for a week. Everything had to be done by wifi. It was also hard to contact her, vice versa.

However, everyday without fail, she'll always text me 'I love you.'

Not that I mind, but we both know that we love each other. So I'm constantly curious about why she always text that.

I decided to ask her one day when I met her for a date.

"Why do you always never fail to say I love you to me every night?" I asked as we walked, hand in hand at the night market.

"It's because...I'm afraid I never have the chance the next day." She said as we continued. This isn't really like her. She's always positive.

"I'm not being paranoid or getting all psychic but, you'll never know, but shh, let's just treasure the moment I have with you now." She replied, as if she could read my mind.

When I got home that day, I realized that SECRET, one of our future seniors got into a car accident and one of them needed to undergo surgery.

It just hit me really hard.

What if it ever happen to us one day?

I shuddered and shook of the terrifying thought. I took my phone and texted her.

'I love you.'


Our debut dates only got nearer and we didn't see each other for more than a month. We've been doing on-phone dating. None of our managements knew about our relationships. Only the whole of Ladies Code, which was her group, and my own group, BTS knew.

Turns out we were gonna to debut on the same year however her group was set to debut first.

The other members and I were watching TV one late night, which featured their first live stage. 

"Hyung! They finally debuted! Woah, they are gonna be a big hit!" Jungkook cheered as he and J-Hope tried to learn the dance of their first song, 'Bad Girl'

Rap Monster, Suga and I watch the two funny ones dance. "Hyung, they are darn talented." Suga said as they ended their perfromance. I nodded and thought to myself, I'm so proud of my girl.

After BTS debuted with 'We are Bulletproof Pt. 2',  After our first stage on M' Countdown, she congratulated me via message. 'Congrats on your group's debut! The stage was awesome!'

Both she and I were no longer an ordinary couple. We were a secret idol couple. This only meant that it will be extremely difficult for us meet up face to face. Sigh, although training to be an idol brought us together, being an idol basically separated us.

When we were preparing for our first comeback, I learned from her that they were coming back near the date we were going to have a comeback. I rejoiced because it would only mean that we will be able to see each other face-to-face because we'll be promoting at the same place.

We were back on the stage with N.O and Ladies Code with Pretty Pretty. Coincidentally, these two of our songs were the one that helped us boost our popularity.

At Mnet building, Jungkook, J-hope and I went to get some drinks and we bumped into three Ladies Code members, which were none other than Sojung, Zuny and her. We greeted each other and I instantly felt my dongsaengs poking me. I peeked over to her to only see her fellow members Sojung and Zuny poking her and giggling as well.

J-Hope extended his hand and shook Sojung's hand, "All the best for your performance! Ladies Code's new song is really funky!" J-Hope said. "Ahh..Thanks. Funky? That's me, Funky code Sojung!" Sojung laughed.

Jungkook went to talk to Zuny about maknae problems, leaving her with me. As we are in public, we couldn't show affection directly. 

"How's life?" I asked. "It's boring.." She said before mouthing 'without you.' and winking. I patted her shoulder and shook hands to make it less suspicious. Once Jungkook, J-Hope and I gathered back.

"How was it?" Jungkook said as we headed back to our waiting room before our performance started. "We can't do much in public. How about your interactions? What can you conclude?" I said and change the topics.

"Sojung is funny and funky." J-Hope said.

"Maknaes have all the same problem." Jungkook grunted and shook his head. J-Hope and I laughed.


We still got along fine as boyfriend and girlfriend online, without our management companies finding out. My members were amazed at how well we could keep our relationship under wraps.

Christmas was nearing and we were given some time to spend time with our famliy. I went back home and spent time with my family. It had been a long time since I saw them.

"Seokjin ah, where's your girlfriend?" My mother asked and I placed a finger to my lips. "Mom, I don't want anyone to hear this. Only you and father know this."

"I guess she's at her dorm resting." I said.

"Wah, you guys are good." My mother said as she and I were cutting some fruit. "Why?" I asked as I laid the fruits on the table. "It's hard for idols to keep their relationships. So far, all I've heard-Uh? Someone's at the door."

"I'll get it." I said. It must be my brother who forgot his keys. That forgetful brat. 

However, when I opened the door, I got the shock of my life. It was raining heavily and she was in a raincoat and held a large umbrella, she smiled as soon as she saw me. I quickly pulled her in. Damn, it was so cold and it was raining and she still made the trip here.

My mother came out and saw her. "Oh!"

However, before my mother could say another word, I had pulled her into my room.

"Yah! Are you crazy?! It's so damn cold and it's raining! Do you want to fall sick?" I said loudly to her,

She got a shock and her expression fell. "I just wanted to see you. It wasn't that cold anyway."

"It's not cold? You are just wearing a coat over a cardigan and a shirt! That's a terrible lie. It's below 10 degrees!" She looked uneasy as I went on. I face-palmed myself.

"I'm sorry." She said and started to tear up. Oh shoots...I must have been to harsh. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders.

"I want to see you too but please don't do this ever again! What if you fall sick in this freezing weather? I do not want you to fall sick." I said, with a change of tone. She looked up.

"I'm sorry, I won't do this again." She said and I hugged her. Her head rested on my collarbone perfectly. 

My mother knocked and we broke apart. "Jin ah, I guess she'll be staying here?" I said and peeked at her and nodded my head. She bowed at my mother and my mother left her and I alone.

"I wanted to suprise you, I'm having a short break too. I'm sorry if I worried you. I love you." She said as we talked in my room. "Fine, I forgive you." I said and she laughed.

After my christmas and chuseok break, BTS was back to preparing for our next album, Skool Luv Affair.

"Woah! We're gonna meet each other again! We are preparing to comeback too!" She said as we talked on the phone. Seriously, we are always coming back at the same time. Does our company have like some connection?

"That's so wonderful!" I said. She laughed "That's our title song! So wonderful!"


So during our Boy in Luv promotions, Jungkook accidently barged into Ladies Code's room. BTS went into a frenzy trying to clear up the misunderstanding. However we all ended up laughing it off.

"Yah! Jun Jungkook!!" We all said as we apologised on his behalf. "Oh! It's alright! We were getting bored anyway." Ladies Code's Ri-se said and we all laughed. After that, BTS and Ladies Code became friends.

Suga hit Jungkook's head as we left Ladies Code's room. As we left, she winked to me and I smiled.

After our promotions ended, BTS took a rest and we decided to go on a group outing with Ladies Code. We went to the rural area so that less people we see us. Although we didn't plan to be together, our groups naturally left us to be alone.

Boy, I don't know whether to be grateful for that.

As we walked behind observing them, she poked me. "Yah, I ship, Sojung and J-Hope." I looked at her. 'Look at them!" She whispered. Indeed J-Hope and Sojung were having a lot of fun since they had met each other the previous year.

"Jungkook is too young for Zuny I guess. Maybe she will go well with Jimin." I said and laughed. We were having a night walk around the place and the place was so beautiful.

"I can't believe we are on a group vacation! Like our companies actually agreed on us going together! Miracle of the year!" She said enthusiastically. Yes I couldn't believe it too.


After the vaccation, we were busy preparing for our next album which was going to be a full album. We went to different countries to record, and we had lesser time to interact face to face as always.

When we were back in Korea, BTS couldn't believe that Ladies Code was also coming back at the same time again! It's been three times.

Three times.

It only could mean one thing.

We were fated to be together...They say first time's a accident, second's a coincidentally and third time's fate. I smiled and told the other members.

"Maybe we are fated to be with Ladies' Code!" J-Hope joked. "Impossible..We have 7 members and they have 5." Suga said and we laughed.

However, what I didn't know was that after 3 times, it would be the last time that this will happen.

She sent me the pictures of the album jacket making and OH MY DAMN GOSH, she looks so beautiful in her blonde dip die and her innocent eyes.

As I think back, I realized she has been becoming more beautiful internal and external as the years went by...

'Jin ah, don't get too angry when you see the MV yah!' She texted.

'Why? Did you have to perform in a bikini?' I jokingly texted.

'Dream on man, I..had to sorta kiss a guy.' She texted and I raised my eyebrows. 'Well, our concept is kissing so yeah.' I could detect the nervousness in her text.

'But I didn't exactly kiss him all thanks to camera angle! Major love and life saver!' She texted again. Gosh she's so cute. I smiled at my phone. I was glad we were in the dorm.

'Jin, my members are asking you and your members to coming and see our dance practice!' She replied.

'Sure, we'll go!' I texted. "Yah dongsaengs, do you want to visit Ladies Code at their company to see them dance their new song?" I shouted and all the members rushed in and nodded at once.

'Now?' I texted and I got an immediate response.

'Yes!!' I took the car keys and Rap Monster informed our manager that we are going out. We drove to Polaris and was greeted by Ladies Code at the entrance. "Come guys, let's go!" Ashley lead us to the dance studio.

They setted up everything and we sat down at the side to watch them dance.

They were flawless. After they had handed, Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope started dancing to their song. "was it good?" She asked. We all nodded. "Thanks. we are performing tomorrow." Zuny said.

"You guys will do fine." Suga said. Just then, Ashley whispered to Rap Monster something we all couldn't hear. "I'll show you around the building. Let's go!" Ashley said and left. I was about to walk out of the dance studio when she held me back.

"Only the dance and reocrding studio doesn't have cameras." she said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her. "It's been such a long time since we last hugged each other." She said.

"There's also something we didn't do for a long time too." She lifted her head to see my face. "What is it?"

"This." I kissed her lips. 

When our lips touched, I could thought I could hear awws and gasp.After a few seconds and we kissed deeper, my doubts were confirmed. I could feel her lips curved into a smile and she probably thought of what I thought.

Once we had enought of kissing, we faced the door.

"Guys, you can come in. Thanks!" We said and they walked in with  a wide smile. "You guys are so so so so cute!" Sojung gasped and fangirled.

"We should work hard now with our promotions!" Rap Monster said and extended out his hand. We all extended out our hands and cheered.


As the promotion for Danger and Kiss Kiss went on, we cheered each other on and encouraging them. We even took many selcas whenever we had the chance.

'Oppa, we'll be going to Daegu for our schedule now.' She texted. 'We just ended our last schedule of the day, we'll be heading back to practice our dance now.' I texted back.

'Fighting! See you soon!'

'Fighting to you too lovely girl! I love you.' I finished texting and we headed to the dance studio. As we were busy dancing, we didn't check our phones. When we headed back to the dorm, the maknaes started complaining they were hungry.

"Fine, I'll cook." I said and headed to the kitchen. I decided on fried rice and was busy frying away. When I was done, I laid the bowls infront of the coffee table. Jungkook excitedly took a bowl and dished out some fried rice for himself. Suga and J-Hope joined and decided to eat to.

When I walked away to call the members to see if they wanted to eat some, Jungkook the TV. as soon as I was about to shout for their names, Jungkook shouted mine instead.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG. FASTER COME AND SEE THIS!" Jungkook said and I ran out. When I was back in the living room, Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook had dropped their bowl of rice of the floor and had a horrified look.

I turned to the TV.

-BREAKING NEWS: LADIES' CODE INVOLVED IN MAJOR CAR ACCIDENT, LEAVING 1 MEMBER DEAD AND 2 IN CRITICAL CONDITION-

As the news played on, I felt my heart being torn apart into 2. I grabbed the car keys and stormed out of the house. J-Hope, Jungkook and Suga followed me, probably thinking that I would do something stupid. I quickly got into the car and they managed to get in before I drove away.

As I drived to the hospital, my tears just streamed uncontrollably.Jungkook had his head in his hands, J-Hope looked out of the window and Suga sat quietly.

As we reached the hospital, I dashed to the recptionist and found the room she was in. I walked briskly with the other 3 following behind me. I broke into a run whe my desperation got worse.

As i entered the ward, the doctor, as in on cue, shook his head. I walked to her. Her heart machine was at zero. I took her hand and saw her sleeping peacefully. I sat down and place her hand on my face.

Jungkook started tearing, so did J-Hope. Suga leaned on the wall.

Just as her heart beat was at zero, my heart felt as if it died as well.


I was at the memorial and the funeral. My other members were there as well. We were in hoodies so as to conceal our identity. Ashley and Zuny stood beside us, emotionless, refusing to break down and cry.

As we headed back to the dorm, Rap monster took the wheel and I sat behind. When I reached home, I realized Ihave not checked my phone since I found out the news.

I had recieved a message on the day of the accident that I had not seen.

'I will love you forever.' from EunB.

Just then, I heard I'm fine thank you by Ladies' Code.

You'll be my angel forever, Go Eun Bi.


I won't ask whether you've enjoyed this fic because this isn't something to enjoy and I'm sorry if there were minor grammar mistakes. Please comment about what you think.

Rest In Peace Dear Eun Bi. We will remember you always.