Date on Hoody's way...

The flying fish ...

we were both artists, but  we are more like twins , when we perform sometimes  on stage we seemed like siblings more than two lovers , since we weren’t sure too about our relation …
 

yeah ,  I was in love with that man , I was taken by every gaze and stare he threw although he judges  me for not having that high note he wants or that vibe he needs in that part ..
He was the only producer , lyricist , composer and arranger I really  trusted among all … and Since I’ve started my career It wasn’t that comfortable for me to work with strangers however  he was another thing … until I’ve fell for him …

In fact , he wasn’t that person interested in love  , or those stuffs … Only music was his obsession … that’s why when I made my confession , he just looked at me with his y eyes , sending that cold smile … and without any purpose he revealed : “Me too … I LIKE YOU …”
I couldn't believe what I was hearing Besides I was totally  surprised since he didn’t even get closer to me in order to get that first kiss or hug as all do … he just turned , taking his bottle of water  , drinking then yelling : “Let’s back to work”

GRAYGROUND was the only place we used to meet , I wasn’t that brave to ask him for a cup of tea outside , even with those 3 years together , and since I received that cold reaction I hated the fact to ask him for such things , however I noticed  that some of his behaviors changed since my confession
for example he stopped screaming on me when I make mistakes , or he started bringing me foods , sweets , candies , drinks every time he buys something for himself .. I felt like he started taking care of me more yet even in the past he was that brother for me and when I got some problem he was there !! but at work we were another thing .. and now He started treating me better …

*flashback*
To be honest , I thought that he lied on me when he said : “I like you” for not embarrassing me , but after that answer he said in front all the AOMG members  I was  speechless for real …
let me tell you all the story : I was recording my track and tadah all the AOMG’s staffs appeared , they were joking around , especially for finding  us alone and locked in his recording room …
Jay ask him with his brilliant smile : “ you didn’t tell me that you got a girl homie ..”
Gray threw his pen and he laid back on the chair answering: “Since she is that beautiful, I was scared for stealing her … you know I don’t trust you boys! especially when it comes to girls”
-OMG , he became that good talker tho …
-He better does , since he got this pretty , just for him … Elo added laughing…
-people , I’m working really so if you are here just to mess around please respect my girl at least …
-Okay , okay we are leaving … I see that you are busy … by the way after you finish come to label Simon wants you …
 Jay said waving and he bowed for me , closing the door…

I was so shy , but I changed the subject because I wasn’t ready for love especially that I have to record my last song for this album..
*end of the flashback*

yeah people , that was one of the things that attracted me for him , first his manly personality secondly his ability to answer without being shy when someone is being curious about our relation and third for taking care of me … I remember when I was so ill that’s why  I didn’t come to work and suddenly when I opened my eyes in the morning I found him next to me , to know from my mom that he came so early to pick me up !!! but after seeing me like that he decided  to stay next to me instead of going to his studio …

I was sure , he cares about me and he wanted me in his life , yet love was so hard  and boring for him … that’s why I liked our relation to be like this , acting like friends but being burnet inside with love ‘s fire ..it’s such a beautiful pain …


-It’s already 11pm and we didn’t finish work , I think that we will stay awake for the whole night …
Gray said standing up and flipping his hair …
I was checking twitter so I answered with “it’s ok ..”
I laid on his sofa , playing with some of my long hair however he took a cigarette  and his cup of coffee .. it was just a break , but I felt like I wanted to sleep that  why I asked him for completing work as soon as possible …
It was the composition part , I have to sing however he has to play with his piano and to try different tones..
when he was doing that , I felt how was he happy , especially when he gives me that smile as a satisfaction mark … every time he was moving he two hands on that piano , staring at the keys and my face every two seconds per minute , I felt so taken by his face and jealous for not being in that piano's place…
I don’t want to sound ert but I wanted his body so bad, yet  in the other hand I was satisfied with being that close and smelling his expensive perfume every time I miss him…

-“ we are done”  He revealed laying back on his chair after this exhausting work …
- “thanks Gray really , for every effort you made..”
- “It’s my pleasure..”
I stood up ,  felling in my bag with my stuffs until he asked with a curious voice : “Are you planning to leave ?”
-“..yeah ..”
-“But it’s too late , and I don’t have my car to pick you up…you can stay..”
-“I’d like to , but my friends just informed me that they are drinking and they wanted me to join..”
-“NOW ????”
-“Emmm…”
-“just don’t go..it’s too late really ..”
-“I promised them …what about joining us too..?”
-“I would like too , but I don’t feel comfortable with new persons … I will pick you up there .. and when you finish just go home okay ..”
-“I will , don’t worry…”

We took a taxi until we reached the place , that bar was so close to many shops however I acted like I don’t know where is it !! just to get the chance to  hang out a little bit with him …
I was walking next to him , trying to not reduce that gap between us , until suddenly his cold hand held mine ..

Don’t think that much guys … it was just to help me to cross to street …but at least it was the first time for me to try his smooth hands and to feel his y fingers… really his piano is so lucky  T^T
 

-OMG look at those balloons .. I screamed so high ..
He was so surprised however I ignored his reaction focusing on a balloon which looks like a fish …
I wanted it so bad , yet I had to back to my reality and to explain things to Gray so I said : “I adore balloons really since I was child , I was collecting them , and every time I collect money I buy many …”
He laughed so hard and in fact it was  the first seeing him like that adding : “ such innocent girl ..”
then he turned …
Let’s say , I was waiting for him at least to buy me one !! but I felt so broken when he just left like this .. so I followed him and I decided to end this so I said with a fake smile :
“see , that’s the bar , I’m going   now , see you tomorrow …”
I didn’t let him to add anything since I bowed and I disappeared without even turning too…


In the morning , I came to his office but I didn’t found him so I tried to call him , no answers  !!!
I was scared , what if there is something wrong … so I waited for him in the studio for 3 hours , to get  one message : “ I’m coming”
I was so mad , but what can I do , I have to wait for Mr producer …

I set down , looking here and there , it was the first time being alone around  … so I tried to discover things !! his friends albums where everywhere include his one  add to he got much interesting things … but the most one was his piano , that’s why I wanted to try his feeling when he is setting on that chair , playing with his precious instrument and yelling on me “YA !! it ‘s not like that” “YA !! Ya , focus please” … “YA !! YAAA it’s high note over here , can’t you see ?” … “YAAAAAAAAA !! okay okay just take a break”
I was imitating him and the way he was sitting and holding his pen ,plus I laughed so hard until his eyes met mine when he opened the door finding me laughing alone …
I whispered : “ Look at that serious gaze again …Aishhh”
-Are you trying to say something ?
-No , just where have you been ? it’s already 3 hours since I’ve been waiting here ;;
-Sorry …
-It’s okay … so shall we start ?
-Not before I show you something !!
-oh really what is it ?
-Do you want to go really ?
-Yeah why not ? you already said that you had something for me !!
-Okay then , there is no work for today …
-WAH !! Finally that hard-worker man said something wonderful ..

He smiled again , then he opened the door for me …

on the road , none of us wanted to talk , I was waiting for him to start the conversation however I still mad about yesterday …that’s why I put my headphone in order to listen to some of his music …
I was focusing on the road , it seems like we are out of Seoul since we left those building behind us and we got only trees here and there …
I moved my headphone and I stopped the music asking : “but where are we going ?”
-A trip ..
-Huh ..
-What ?
-only us ? where ? how ? I’m not even  ready ..
-Don’t worry it’s for one afternoon  , plus look at yourself you are stunning …
- … But …
I stared at him pouting …  to be honest It was all acting because inside , I was about  flying from happiness !! yet I was wondering really where are we going since we are out the city … Anyway passing time with him without pressure was my dream and I got it after a long period …

He stopped the car adding : “We are here …”
I couldn’t move … it’s was like a farm and only trees here … I wasn’t ready for such picnic so I faked my smile saying : “I didn’t thought that you like such places…”
-“Well this isn’t an ordinary place , it’s where my inspiration comes from …it would help since you couldn’t record your last track as the way I wanted !! maybe it could be an spiritual link between both of us …”
I couldn’t add anything after this beautiful speech especially after that “spiritual” thing.. My heart shook after it …

We started crossing those herbs and grass … He held my hand twice and again it was just for saving me from falling … he even was walking behind me holding my shoulders with his two hands just to make me feel some safety since the place seems a little bit gloomy …

 “ so we are here finally  ..”
I took a look on the place , it was a big old empty pool … It was so so vast , full with  some herbs here and there which were grown after this pool was empty  from water … the place seemed like a touristic site since it was a  mosaicked swimming pool however some of bastards messed his walls with painting some 3D pictures and writing their names , in fact , to be honest the place really seemed like a piece of art , that’s Gray , he never disappointed me …
we kept watching that view for more then 10 minutes , without talking , until I felt like it’s the time to move on , so I turned my head , and I said with a smooth tone : “thanks oppa…”
- “It 's the first time that  you call me oppa …this sounds romantic girl..”
I know him , when he wants to escape such situation he uses his irony tone , I can read  everything through his eyes .. that’s why I didn’t want to disturbe this precious moment !! and I got closer to him … then suddenly I jumped , hugging him so tight…
He couldn’t resist me , so he crossed his hands around my back … it lasted just for a while yet I felt like I owned the world when I was attached to him…
His heart was beating too fast , that I could fell his chest moving up and down quickly add to the way he was breathing …
A serious silence dominated the scene until he whispered in my ear : “ I said that I like you … But the truth that I adore you … and now I got another thing for you”

Now  I was really astonished since I didn’t  notice that , maybe because I was thinking that much about Gray and how do I have to react …I couldn’t notice my flying fish there because the place was totally colored … I screamed for seeing the same balloon I chose yesterday and I stared to Sunghwa with teary eyes …
-“ And why those arms for ?”
He questioned sweetly wiping them…

Then he descended the stairs which were broken actually , helping me to come down too …

- “Joah~…”
I revealed examining the place more …then I started running here an there , until I reached my balloon …
another time  I was so surprised to find  an outside studio  here , another piano, some stuffs , a guitar ,a red carpet add to some papers and pens thrown  , I looked to Gray waiting for explanation …
 “ I’ve told you , let’s try here … maybe it will affect you and we got better results”
I smiled … and I really felt blessed for finding someone like him , who dies for his work … although it seemed like a date but after all it’s more beneficial …

 

We set down , me in front him , however he was behind that other piano , again I feel more jealous , that’s why I had to do better to make him staring at me more than that damn instrument…

I started singing besides I was enjoying stealing sights on him who was smiling !! it sounds like I did it better this time and that he is more satisfied … so  I contunied on the same way …until all the song ended without any remark … Gray was the one about flying this time and that leaded him to jump on me which caused our laying on the floor in each other’s arms …

 

 It was so hot , you feel like something inside is burning ,however you like that… being that close from him , with those centimeters between our lips melted every part in my body and drove me to think how I would be that fragile in front of him.. my nose touched his …besides I could fell his hand playing with my hair …his eyes were more attractive than before , but this time I couldn’t read them , maybe because it was related to me … whereas I enjoyed seeing my reflect on them  , he sweetly  put my head on his chest …

He wasn’t that brave to move on and kiss me , that’s why he kissed my forehead twice and more…

It was okay for me since we have much time and I will get my kiss in the near future … so I pressed him with my hand , and it was a hint .. “ don’t let me down…”  I raised my head saying …
- “I won’t …trust me …”

I woke up and I turned , correcting my messing hair … “Lee sunghwa shii … I LOVE YOU …”
 he followed me and he woke too  joking : “Don’t you say ?...”
then he was getting closer , teasing me  so I started joking too  : “Don’t kiss me …I’m too shy…”
-See… you’re the one who started this ..
And without any thinking he held me face with his two hands ,  and he started kissing me so hard , so I just closed my eyes because I gave up really …
let me describe that kiss : it was soft , not like those who seems  like it's the first time for them to  kiss or those whom are  hungry for women 's bodies … Gray was that gentleman even in his kiss , and an ordinary girl might consider this as a weakness for not being a monster in bed ,but  for me as an artist I could understand every step he made , and I could see art even through this way he is holding me  … that’s why I was ready to accept everything he ‘d like to do …

I opened my eyes when he broke up form kissing my lips to spam a deep one on my forehead again …
“ I LOVE YOU TOO …”
He replied me … although I didn’t asked him for that because I was sure too …

Then he added with that serious tone : “  I think we have to back to the studio …”
-okay .. Let’s go .. but first I’m gonna take my flying fish balloon  …
-Okay dear …

We left that place , but we hided our secret there , and our best memoirs  too … I hope to back here as soon as possible since I feel so comfortable …


And I think it will be possible to live in that house , which was next to the pool however it seemed so old ...But who cares if my happiness will increase here :'))



 








____________________________________________________________________
Author note : maybe It seems like  a promotion for Hoody , but let me tell you this .... yeah it's a promotion since she deserves 
more attention guys, check her tracks and you won't regret ...
ps: sorry for my mistakes again and please subscribe and comment below *Love*


=====> that's when u caught him playing with a piano in a game store ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ u only got that smile 

thanks <3