Coffee Shop

Acquiesce

The clinging of the chines blowed against the air. A woman just entered the coffee shop and sat at her usual seat.

 

"What's your order madam?" a waiter approached her.

 

"One macchiato please." the waiter jotted down her orders. He looked at the woman weirdly. She was wearing a thick coat, black sunglasses, and has a bangs covering half of her face. Nevertheless, the waiter just shrugged the thought off and walked to the counter.

 

"Hey, are you coming later with us?" a boy who mops the floor asked.

 

"Yeah. So, we're gonna close up at exactly seven PM." the cashier answered.

 

The woman who's still waiting for the order looked at her phone. Six -fifty seven PM. She took a deep breath, when suddenly, a man with black hood, and sunglasses walked in.

He sat down next to the woman.

"Jagiya.." he whispered. The woman shook her head. He took her hand and held it close. The cashier who loves romantic movies, leaned closer and listened to their conversation.

 

"Yah, Rise! What are you doing?!" the waiter whispered.

 

"What? It seems interesting don't you think?" Rise whispered back. "Yah, yah. I think I know them."

 

"Hmm, what?" the waiter stopped what he's doing and turned to Rise.

 

"It's..." she thought for a while and shouted, "IT'S LEE EUNHYUK AND HYO--HMPPPHHHH!!!!!" he covered , and dragged her at the kitchen. The man and woman who were having their conversation were interrupted, and looked at them, shocked.

 

"WHAT THE HELL, JACKSON WANG?! IT WAS THEM! I KNEW IT! IT WAS THEEM!!!!!!!! OMGAHAHDHAGDHAGDHAGDHAGD LEE EUNHYUK IS SUCH A HOTTIE!!! I KENNAT I KENNAT! I WANT TO SEE HIM OMGOM OMIBFIUSV!!~~~"

 

"Shut up! It was HYOYEON! KIM HYOYEON FOR FRAPPUCHINO'S SAKE!!" Jackson shouted, but he kept his calm.

 

"WHAT? I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER ANYWAY! I ONLY WANT TO SEE LEE EUNHYUK! I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH WAY BACK! AND THIS IS MY SECOND CHANCE!"

 

"But, Rise Kwon! IT WAS KIM HYOYEON! Do you understand me huh? She's from SM Entertainment! The agency that kicked us out because we're untalented unlike their trashy artists!"

 

Rise was taken back. She stared at Jackson for like a minute.

 

"What's the commotion all about?" the boy with a mop came in.

 

"No.. No... I mean, yes. Yes, yes!!! Thank you so much Jackson Wang for reminding me. You're such a good friend. We could take our revenge over her!"

 

"Wait, what?" the mop boy is so clueless he had to drop his mop.

 

"Mark Tuan, we could have our revenge over SM Entertainment now! I know a plan!"

 

"What? But how can we do that? We're just a bunch of teens who goes to a ty university, but trains in an A-class agency!"

 

"Exactly! ty university, but a great mind like Galileo!!!" she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"I'm outta here, okay? I don't want to do this anymore." Jackson backed out.

 

"No, no Jackson Wang! Remember when we're still trainees under that agency? They treated us like a trash! It was unhuman! They won't even let us enter our training room!"

 

"Stop exaggerating, Kwon Rise. It won't do good, I know."

 

"Yes it will,Jackson Wang--"

 

"Okay, okay. Just stop calling me by my full name. Sounds like bull."

 

"Are you with me Jackson Wa-- , Jackson?" he rolled his eyes. And put his hands on top of hers. They looked at Mark, and he put his hand on top of Jackson's

 

 

"So what's the plan?" Mark asked. They compressed together, and Rise whispered her plan.

 

 

 

"You're so fcking evil, Rise! That's too bad!"

 

"Do you want to do this, Mark?"

 

"Well.. Hmm... Yes, I think."

 

 

"Then, let's start!" Rise clapped her hands, and jumped up and down. There's nothing Mark and Jackson can do other than rolling their eyes on their friend.

 

 

**

 

 

"Jagiya.. I think they already know. What now?" the woman said worriedly. She took a glance at the three persons talking at the back of the kitchen.

 

 

"Don't worry, jagi. They won't. Come on, they're must be looking for you." he smiled back.

 

 

"What if Portal catches us?"

 

"They won't. Please don't worry jagi." he smiled sweetly. "Let's go?" he stood up, and held Hyoyeon's hand. They walked together outside the shop.

 

 

"Hey, I'm sorry for being late a while ago. I just fixed a little problem, but it was all okay now." he opened the door of his car for her.

 

"Thanks," she waited for him to seat. "It was okay. I understand. Just don't do it again next time okay? I love you." she smiled.

 

"I love you too." he leaned closer, and kissed her fully on the lips.

 

 

[Ladies' Code EunB had passed away yesterday. I chose Rise Kwon as one of the portrayers