ONE - 하나

My Other-Half

 

 I'm walking through the hallways of the Design building in my university, passing through classes. It's 2PM, only 1 class left to attend. I'm checking through my kakotalk, instagram and other sns...

 

"Junhee-yahh~" someone screamed my name through the hallway. I turned back and saw Cheolyong(MIR) and Joon running towards me.

Mir suddenly grab my shoulder, "Can you help us with something? I'll pay you back"

I looked at Joon, "What is he talking about Joon-ah?". Joon smiled at me and whispers to me

"Can you attend his blind-date team?" I looked at Joon blankly and said "Are you serious?" 

"Cheolyong-ah , you know that I'm awkwatd around new people right?"

Cheolyong patted my head "You'll be fine, I already planned something to be exact."

 

He told me that he setted up this blind-date for his friend, Hyungsik who wants to be close with Jihyun. He told me to come because he was short for girls, and I'll be paired with him. 

 

"So where's the blind-date will be on?" I asked Cheolyong, "I'm still not sure, I'll tell you the place later."

"Will Joon be coming too?", Joon shakes his head "I'm not coming, but Cheolyong told me that one of my friends or sunbae (선배; Senior) will come, but I don't know who'll it be."

I nodded, "Okay, just tell me when will it be and I'll come. I'll be going now because I have classes to attend, shee you around!" I waved at them and left for my class.

 

. . . . .

 

After like 2 hours of drawing floor plan, I checked my phone and Cheolyong sent me the information of the place that we're going for the blind-date.

 

Yoger Presso Cafe,

K University ㅇㅇ Road.

 

Ah! I know this place! this place is popular because of it's yogurt!

I quickly tell Cheolyong,

 

"Cheolyong-ah! This place is popular for it's yogurt! Let's get the mango flavor tomorrow!"

 

Sent. My mood went up because of the place that we're going is the place that I'm currently craving for sometime in a while. I can't go there these days because of my projects and homework.

Drrtt....Drrt...

 

"Ah, sure! By the way, one of the guys, might be your type btw. ㅋㅋ See you tomorrow!

 

Huh? Really? No way.

- - - - 

Finally, the day for the blind-date is here, me and Cheolyong decided to meet infront of the cafe. 

I wear a white blouse paired with a jeans and my favorite wedges and my cambridge satchel bag that Joon gave me as my birthday present. I also put on a light make-up because I don't want to impress anybody, I agree with it because it's just for Cheolyong's friend.

 

We finally met in front of the cafe, Cheolyong wore a white shirt, a black cardigan paired with a ankle length pants and a converse. We sit together, and waited for his friends.

 

"Ah, Cheolyong-ah, who's this guy that you're talking about last night?"

He smiled, "So you're curious enough for asking me?" 

I shook my head "No no no, You know that the type of guy I like right? Well.. you know!"

"Yeah yeah, just wait and see!" he laughed.

As time passes, someone came in to the cafe. "Ah! Hyungsik-hyung! you finally came! Sit here!"

 

Some guy named Hyungsik came in, he's definitely the 'good-boy' style, he wears a t-shirt, baseball jacket and paired with jeans and a sneakers. He's Cheolyong's senior maybe.. He smiled at me and greeted me warmly with his smile.

 

"So, here's my friend Junhee, she's majoring in Interior Design, first year." 

"Hello, Hyungsik-sunbaenim (선배님; senior, in more of a polite way) Nice to meet you"

He smiled, "Hi there Junhee! Nice to meet you too! Cheolyong told me about you before! Let's be friends!"

 

Cheolyong and Hyungsik talked about their classes and some other things, Hyungsik also asked me about my university life and some other things too, suddenly Cheolyong stands up, "Jihyun-ah!! Finally you came!"

I stopped talking to Hyungsik and saw a tall, beautiful girl walks in, she wears a floral pattern dress and heels. She smiled at Cheolyong, Hyungsik and me too.

We exchanged greetings and talk to each other. She's majoring in Fashion Design, first year. She's fun and definitely the cute-innocent type of girl. Definitely Hyungsik-sunbaenim's type.

 

"Ah, Jihyun-ah didn't you told me that your friend is coming too?"

Jihyun stops drinking her yogurt smoothie, "Yes, she told me she's gonna be late because of a seminar, but she'll definitely come!"

"Ah, okay sure! Shall we order some yogurt?"

"Call!" answered all of us. Me and Cheolyong ordered the mango yogurt, Hyungsik and Jihyun ordered some cheesecake bingsu. We talked and mingled, we talk about so much things, and I saw Hyungsik can't stop looking at Jihyun. He's definitely falling for her.

 

"Jihyun-ah!" someone called Jihyun's name.

"Hyosung-ah! Finally you came!" 

A girl with a curvy body, a shirt, short pants and a sneakers came in. 

"Let me introduce you to Hyosung, she's my friend in Fashion Design!"

"Hello, my name is Jeon Hyosung, nice to meet you guys!" 

Cheolyong and Hyungsik greeted back at her, and I smiled at her and greeted her.

"Cheolyong-ah, who's the other guy? Didn't you tell me you have one more friend for today?" asked Jihyun.

"Ah yeah right, he has a soccer match for today, he'll come as soon as he finishes, why are you asking?"

Jihyun laughed, "No no, my friend here-" she holds to Hyosung's shoulder, "is interested in him" she chuckles.

"Woahh! Really? like seriously?" said Cheolyong.

"Hyosung is definitely has some taste in guys, huh?" laughed Hyungsik.

Jihyun and Hyosung laughed. 

 

Suddenly my phone rings, I told Cheolyong I'll go out for a bit to answer my call, he nodded.

"Hello?"

 

"Ah!! Junhee-yahh! Can you help us? The classroom's soft board suddenly fell and our friend's project sample was crushed! There's only me, Woohyun and Raehoon in the class, can you come and help us out? I know it's in the evening and you might be hanging out with your friends, can you please help us?"

 

"Ah! Sure! I'll be right over, just give me 5 minutes!" I hang up, and went in to the cafe. Hyungsik, Jihyun, Hyosung and Cheolyong are chatting and eating their desserts.

 

"Cheolyong-ah something came up at the school and my friends need my help, I'll get going first okay? I'll pay for the yogurt tomorrow!" Cheolyong nodded and say good-bye to me. I also way goodbye to the others, and rushed to go back to class.

 

I saw some guys wearing their soccer uniform jacket accross the road, and there's this one guy that cought my attention, like even when I'm in a rush.

I immedietly crosses the road and bumped into one of them by accident (not because I want to get their attention).

"Ah I'm sorry!" I quickly ran across and enter my university gate.

"Hey-" sound of car's horn and some music played loudly suddenly.

"She dropped her planner when she bumped into you"

A guy took the planner from his friend's hand and opened up the planner, and saw a photo of her and...

"Joonie?" 

His friend saw the photo, "Hey, isn't that Joon? Your junior if I'm not mistaken?" 

"Yes, he is, she might be her friend, I'll give it to Joon right away, I'll be meeting him anyway."

 

-

 

I arrived at the classroom and saw the chaos, 

"Junhee-yah, finally you arrived.." Eunji run towards me and hugged me, I saw Raehoon and Woohyun cleaning up the mess.

"Sorry I'm late, Let's clean this up as fast as possible!" I said.

 

We started cleaning the classroom, for after like 1 hour the class room finally become much cleaner and spacious after the soft-board is being nailed again onto the wall. We told our friends that the classroom's soft board fell and damaged some of our friend's  project sample. We mention the name of the people who's project was crushed and being asked to come to class tomorrow morning to re-do it. Some people are upset because on Saturday they must come to re-do their project. 

 

"Ah, Junhee, can you come to class tomorrow? We planned to help the others re-do their sample project, Raehoon and Woohyun's got crushed too...

I checked my phone for any reminders for tomorrow, "Sure, I'll come and help!"

"Junhee-yah, sorry for asking you to help me out.." said Raehoon

"Eyy~ It's okay, I'll help you and Woohyun's! Ah! after the sample project is finished let's eat together!"

"Wooah! call! let's eat together!" said Woohyun happily.

 

We locked up the classroom and decided to get some drinks from the convenience store near our campus.

I felt something wrong with my bag, because it's kind of light. I checked my bag, and noticed my planner is gone.

 

"Oh my god, my planner is gone..."

"What? seriously ?" said Raehoon, "Search it carefully! You might have it but it slipped through your pouches!" siad Woohyun.

I noticed when I cross the road I bumped into the soccer guys, and I must lost it back then. 

"What should I do.. My life's is in that planner... and some of my stupud-faces selca's are there too.."

 

Raehoon and Woohyun laughed, "Hey, but didn't you put your phone number and your email on the information page?" asked Eunji. "Ah right! he might be see it and will contact me soon!"

"But, how about he didn't open your planner because he didn't want to open someone else's planner?" said Woohyun.

"Ah... that can be possible.. but please, contact me soon T_T" I hoped.

 

After buying some drinks and snacks to eat, I went back home. Took a bath and starred at my phone, hoping for the soccer guys contact me for my lost planner. 

- - - - -

I went to class early to help Raehoon and Woohyun and saw Joon walking with Cheolyong.

"Joon-ah!" I shouted.

 

Joon and Cheolyong saw me and Cheolyong told me about yesterday, Hyungsik is falling for Jihyun, he ended up being alone because I left earlier that anyone else. "Ah yes, yesterday the guy that I told you came"

 

I widen up my eyes, "Seriously?"

"Yes, and you'll be dissapointed definitely, 'cause he asked about you"

"WHAT? seriously? you must've be joking" I ansewered.

"Well let's see about that" He smiled.

Joon suddenly handed me my planner. I was shock and could not believe that is my planner on his hand.

"You lost this didn't you? Yesterday, on the cross road." said Joon

"How did you know? I was worried that it'll be thrown up to the trash by someone!"

 

Joon laughed, "No, the one who found this is my senior. He saw our selca, and he contacted me as soon as he finished meeting his friends"

I was relieved that the one who found this is Joon's senior, and moreover because of my selca with Joon he gave it to him as soon as possible.

"Joon-ah, tell your senior that I thanked him for finding my planner, this means so much to me"

Joon nodded and patted my head. Cheolyong and Joon were talking, and suddenly-

 

"Joon-ah! Cheolyonng-ah!" someone shouted their names, I turned my head around and I saw a familiar guy wearing the same jacket like guy I bumped into yesterday. 

"Ah you must be Junhee!" he smiled at me. For a moment, I blushed imidietly as he smiled to me.

"Ah, Sunbaenim, good morning!" said Joon.

He smiled and bro-hugged Joon and Cheolyong, 

"Ah you gave the planner back to her already?" asked him to Joon.

"Yes, I gave it to her just now, and she wanted to thank you for finding it for her."

I startled up for a bit and thanked him. 

 

"Thank you for finding my planner, thank you so much!"

He smiled to me and I smiled him back.

"Ah Junhee, you didn't get the chance to meet my friend on the blind-date yesterday right?"

I panicked out for a bit, "Well he's the guy right here!"

I shocked and I opened my mouth for a bit, and spontaneously asked "Seriously?"

He smiled at me and held out his hand and said

"I'm Lee Gikwang, 3rd year in Digital Image, Joon's senior and Cheolyong's friend, nice to meet you!"

[seriously, they guy I saw yesterday, the one who caught my eye even from a far, is standing in front of me.]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi there!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, I've been doing my projects and homeworks these days T_T

I don't have the time to update this! But I already have the plot and some chapter planned!

And if it's too long and boring, I'm sorry!

It's currently 03:30AM here in Busan, and I should sleep after updating this!

Good Night readers!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ps. please leave some comments below for any comments and your thoughts on the first chapter!