To be with you

Fragile Heart

 

SMTown is one of the day that Yoona always waiting for. Because she can finally meet SM big family, performing for sones, also because she finally can meet with her lover. Well actually it’s kinda hard for having a relationship since SNSD has been promoting in Japan and she also have another individual schedules. Like a week ago when she had to go overseas to film a CF.

After they performed SMTown, Yoona’s waiting for him at the hallway. Her eyes looking for the presence of a pale skin guy who has a lion hair.

A smile across her face when she finally catch a glimpse of him. She almost shouted his name but immediately restrain herself when she sees the him has been talking to a pretty woman besides him. Victoria unnie. He laughed with her. Yoona looked away. Tried to surpress the jealousy inside of her.

 

“Yoong~ah...”

Yoona turned her head and smiling when she saw Leeteuk waving at her. Then she approached him and decided to meet her boyfriend later.

“Oppa... long time no see..” Yoona bowed to Leeteuk. Though they already known for a long time, but Yoona will keep respecting him. He’s like her own father. She’s always telling her worries to him sometimes.

“Aigoo... our busy girl. How’s Australia? You’re filming CF there right?”

Yoona nodded, “It was fun! I even did wall climbing, oppa.” She said happily.

“Whoaa.. it must be fun.” Leeteuk agreed, “But you must be tired after having a chain of activities, right?  Go have some rest then.”

Yoona nodded while smiling. Leeteuk always knows how to treat his hoobaes or dongsaengs. He’s not only the leader of Super Junior, but also considered as the leader of SM family. But it doesn’t mean they belittle other sunbaenim that more senior than Super Junior, like Kangta. But leeteuk has his own charm.

“You must be working really hard for Super Junior comeback. You should go rest too oppa, okay?”

Leeteuk smiled and then Yoona’s hair, “See you tomorrow.”

Yoona waving to him then go to SNSD’s changing room. She even forget her previous purpose, to meet-up with her boyfriend.

 

....

 

A text message just appeared on Yoona’s phone. Yoona stared at her phone for awhile before finally read it.

 

From : GameKyu oppa

Have you slept already? Can meet me outside for awhile? I’ll be waiting in the lobby.

 

Yoona sighed after she knows who’s texting her. Actually she’s kinda mad with Kyuhyun. He haven’t replied to her message ever since she went off to Australia. Even when they finally meet at SMTown Japan, Kyuhyun didn’t greet her at all. Only taking a glance every once in awhile to her.

Kyuhyun is Yoona’s boyfriend. They’ve been together like year and a half. Nobody would ever suspect them dating because first of all, they’re an off camera couple. If you wanted to see their interactions, you should have a thorough observation and non-bias point of view. Like, if you’re yoonhae shipper and you see yoona, donghae, kyuhyun in a line together, there’s absolutely no way you could see kyuhyun and yoona in one term.

Yeah well, Kyuhyun was like setting a parameter of them dating. Can’t be seen in front of camera. He doesn’t want ELF noticed their closeness, because he knows what will it caused to Yoona.

At first Yoona agreed with that. But lately she felt tired. Mostly when she heard all the circulating rumor about other kyu pairing couples, like seokyu-kyuyoung-kyusica, basically Yoona doesn’t feel bother with Kyuhyun pairing couples with SNSD members, she can’t be jealous with her own members. But, apparently, there’s one kyu pairing couple that bother her so much.

Kyutoria couple. Yoona knows that Victoria is his boyfriend’s bestfriend. Victoria is a pretty and nice woman. Who wouldn’t fall in love with her? Sometimes she feels inferior by it. But that’s not the problem. She has faith that Kyuhyun loves him. The problem is, she always seeing a fantaken photo or fan account reports that captured her boyfriend with Victoria unnie.

Meanwhile she, never have that kind of opportunity. That’s what makes her jealous with Victoria. Because if she wants to go out with Kyuhyun, they have to come separately with other members as camouflage. It’s pretty much complicated. Although she understand Kyuhyun’s worried, but she wants to interact him too without any worries.

 

Yoona still staring at the phone on her hand. Still conflicting between to reply the message or not.

Yoona startled when her phone’s suddenly singing ‘No Other’. She doesn’t need to look up at the ID caller to know who called her. Because that ringtone was set spesifically for one person.

 

“Yes?”

“Why you didn’t reply my message?”

“I’m about to. But you already called me.”

There’s a short pause before finally Kyuhyun said, “Can we meet? I’m at lobby right now. With Changmin, Siwon hyung, Sungmin hyung, Qiannie, and Krystal. You wanna join us?”

Yoona actually doesn’t have the mood right now. But she missed him so bad. “Okay. Give me 10 minutes.”

 

...

 

After met up at the lobby, they decided to take a dinner at a private restaurant, belongs to Siwon’s bestfriend which will give them a space to their privacy more.

 

“Oppa, why you never replied my message? I was like sending you tons of message. You didn’t even called me back.” Yoona asked Kyuhyun after they finished their dinner. Yoona and Kyuhyun are sitting in the corner of the room, while the rest people still chatting on the dining table. They give Yoona and Kyuhyun a space to spend their quality time alone.

Kyuhyun rested his bodies on the couch while putting his head on Yoona’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, i was busy. You know, preparing for our comeback and also filming for immortal song and some other variety shows. I’m pretty much a wrecked.”

Yoona bit her lower lips. She could tell that there’s something that Kyuhyun’s hiding from her. And it’s makes her feel uneasy. Maybe it’s just her bad thoughts talking, but Yoona feels that ever since they debuted in Japan, Kyuhyun’s slowly changed. He’s not Cho Kyuhyun that she used to know. Kyuhyun that she know is always texting her whenever they’re apart. And he will always do some aegyo and will tell her how much he missed her. Sometimes he even will do a little surprise. Like, randomly appeared everytime her schedule has finished, bring some flowers, or maybe some kind of love letter, or a CD contains the song that he record himself.

Now, he rarely does that kind of things anymore.

“Hey... what’s on your mind?” Kyuhyun asked when he see Yoona’s freezing like a statue.

“Eh? Sorry...?” Yoona shifted her gaze to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun pouted, “You’re not listening to me... don’t you miss me?”

A form of smile slowly appeared on Yoona’s face. Well, at least there’s still some part of him that she knows. “Sorry. I was distracted.”

Kyuhyun straighten his body and look at Yoona worriedly, “Is there something bothering you?”

Yoona immediately shook her head. “No. Nothing. Really.”

Kyuhyun nodded, then he rummaging something from his pocket.

A letter.

“Here. I just made this for you a few days ago.” He gave that letter to Yoona.

Yoona looked surprise. It’s been awhile since she received a letter from Kyuhyun. The last letter that she received was like 3 months ago. She took that letter from him. “Can i open it now?” she asked happily.

Kyuhyun poke Yoona’s nose lightly, “Of course not..! I’m a shy guy. Remember?”

Yoona snorted, “Since when you become a shy guy, oppa?”

Kyuhyun leaned closer to Yoona, “Since now.” Then he kissed her.

 

...

 

Yoona opened the letter that Kyuhyun gave her.

 

Dear my lovely girl, Im Yoona

It’s been 19 months since we’ve been together

And i always feel grateful for having someone like you

Who will always support me and praying for me in each step that i make

...and to be the one who always love me no matter what

I’m sorry that we rarely spend a quality time together

But please believe me, that i will always love you and promise you that nothing can separate us

... even the distance or the higher power

Please don’t give up on me, because i won’t give up on you either

We will always be together 50 years 70 years from now

Thank you for being my other half

Thank you for loving me

and thank you for choosing me as your partner of life

wait... is that even premature? To call me as your partner of life?

But we will right?

 

If it’s raining, try to count the raindrops that fall... that’s how much i miss you

Yours, CK ^^

 

Yoona smiles happily. Seems like Kyuhyun can read her mind and try to reassure her by that letter. Well, at least, right now, she can sleep with no worries.

 

...

 

They already arrived in Korea. Yoona feels like she’s going to collapse soon. She feels really tired. Luckily she got a day off. So she can goofing off for awhile.

She decided to go to SMent building, because Eunhyuk said that SJ have been practicing new choreo for their second comeback.  That means including Kyuhyun.

After reached to SMent building, Yoona immediately go to the practice room. Seems like Suju oppadeul haven’t started their practise yet. The room is empty. There’s only Eunhyuk that has been playing games on the floor.

“Ah you’re here.” Eunhyuk shifted his gaze from PSP to Yoona.

Yoona took a place and sit beside him.

“Looking for your boyfriend?” Eunhyuk asked without looking at Yoona.

Yoona nodded, “Where is he? Haven’t arrived yet?”

“No, he’s already here. He’s upstairs with Victoria.” Eunhyuk explained.

Yoona nodded again. She took out her phone and text Kyuhyun.

 

To: GameKyu oppa

Oppa, where are you? Can i come to see you now?

 

5 mins later, she already got an answer. Which makes her brows furrowed.

 

From : GameKyu oppa

Not now, sweetie. I’ve been busy practicing with members for our second comeback. Will call you later. Okay?

 

Yoona bit her nail. Is he lying to her? And why would he?

“Oppa. I’ll just leave. Tiffany unnie just texted me.” Yoona lied. She felt uneasy after got the message from Kyuhyun.

“So fast? Okay then. Go back safely.”

Yoona nodded. She stood up and when she almost reaching out the door, she paused her step and turned her body, “Oppa, don’t tell Kyuhyun oppa that i come here. Okay?”

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow, “Why? You’re having quarrel with him?”

“No. It’s just... don’t. Okay?”

Eunhyuk shrugged “If you say so...”

 

...

 

Victoria been sitting in front of f(x)’s manager’s office. She looks listless. Her eyes were swollen.

 

“What’s wrong with you?”

Victoria shifted her gaze and found a pale skin guy slowly walking to her. She just gave him a weak smile.

Kyuhyun then sat beside Victoria, “You’ve been quiet lately. What’s going on?”

Victoria shook her head, “I’m okay. Really. I just...”

“Is it because of WGM?” Kyuhyun asked carefully. He knows that Victoria really likes Nichkhun. And now that reality show almost come to an end. She looked really depressed. She always says that sometimes she got blurred between reality and a variety show.

Victoria sighed, “Yeah...  Actually they asked us to sign contract for a couple months again. But, Khun’s company refused it.”

Kyuhyun her hair, “You must be loving him so much. Don’t you?”

Victoria nodded slowly. She wants to cry, but she doesn’t want to cry in front of Kyuhyun, “Truthfully, i don’t want it to be end. I feel comfortable with him. He’s a nice guy. And WGM is the only place where i can meet him without any worries.”

Kyuhyun felt powerless when he can’t make Victoria feel better. Since he doesn’t know what to say. You know, a thing like this, should be spoken to her female friends. Well, maybe he could ask Yoona later.

“Everybody says that he likes me too. But i have no confident about it. What should i do, kyu~ah? I don’t wanna lose him.”

They both lost in silence. Kyuhyun doesn’t know that love could make such a powerful effect like this. Victoria is a strong woman and she is really cheerful. Seeing her like this. He can’t stand it.

 “I guess he likes you. Who wouldn’t, right? I mean, you’re pretty, have a nice heart, knows how to cook. I’m sure he sees all that point in you.” Kyuhyun saying it truthfully.

Victoria’s smiling when he heard that compliment from her bestfriend. “If only he ask me... you know, i would’ve say yes...”

“He haven’t asked it yet?” ask Kyuhyun in surprised tone.

Victoria shook her head. “If he did, then i wouldn’t be miserable like this. I know, it is really hard to have a relationship right now. Our company will object it..” Victoria let out another sigh.

 

Kyuhyun knows how hard it is to have a relationship between a different companies. Having a relationship within the same company itself already made him frustrated.

“Ah! I know!” Kyuhyun exclaimed all of a sudden, makes Victoria startled.

“Know about what?”  Victoria asked confusedly.

Kyuhyun only grinned.

 

...

 

Something’s bothering Yoona. Kyuhyun just lied to him. He never did that. Or... maybe she just didn’t know about it? Is it the first time he’s lying or...

Yoona shook her head. Trying to brush off that idea from her mind.

 

Yoona paused her steps when she saw a familiar figure near the back door entrance of SM building. It’s Kyuhyun. And apparently he’s not alone. He’s with Victoria and Nichkhun.

From their face, Yoona could tell that they’ve been having a serious conversation. Yoona walking closer to their place. Yoona knows that eavesdropping is rude. But she’s curious.

 

“I thought we’ll be having a private meeting.” Said Nichkhun while throwing a glance to Kyuhyun.

Victoria just texted him to come over the SM building because there’s something important to talk about. So he came. But he’s not expecting that there’s also another person that came with Victoria.

 

“Actually, I’m the one who asked her to text you.” Kyuhyun responded to Nichkhun instead of Victoria.

Nichkhun stared at Victoria with ‘Is it true?’ look.

Victoria bit her lower lips then looked away.

Nichkhun shifted his gaze to Kyuhyun again, “What is it about?”

“I’ll be straightforward. Do you like her or not?”

Nichkhun looked surprised with Kyuhyun’s question. He shifted his gaze again to Victoria, “What do you mean?”

“Just answer it..” said Kyuhyun calmly.

“It’s none of your business.” Nichkhun’s brows furrowed.

Kyuhyun smirked, “Of course it is. I like her...”

Both Nichkhun and Victoria gasped. They seemed surprised with Kyuhyun’s confession. Mostly Victoria. She doesn’t know what’s on her bestfriend’s mind right now. She averted her gaze to Nichkhun that looked a little bit jealous.

“What do you mean?” Nichkhun’s trying to surpress his anger and jealousy. If Victoria is not there, he probably could kill Kyuhyun.

“I confessed to her. But she rejected me. She said she loves you.”

 

...

 

“Yoong...? You already... hey.. what’s wrong honey?” asked Tiffany when she saw Yoona comeback in verge of tears.

Yoona immediately hugged her, “Unnie...” she just saying that one word. And after that she’s crying on Tiffany’s embrace.

“It’s okay honey... It’s okay... everything’s gonna be okay..” Tiffany patted Yoona’s back.

 

Yoona didn’t say anything. She just keep crying and Tiffany just lend her shoulders for Yoona to cry. She doesn’t know what happen to her lovely dongsaeng. She never seen Yoona crying like this. It’s really painful to see someone that usually smile and laugh brightfully to cry like this. Tiffany doesn’t know what to do. So she just trying her best to give a comfort that Yoona seek.

 

...

 

Eunhyuk dropped a bracelet in Kyuhyun’s table after they finished their breakfast.

Kyuhyun stared at that bracelet for awhile and then looked at Eunhyuk confusedly, “Is this for me?”

“Your girlfriend accidentally dropped it off. I guess.”

“You mean Yoona?” Kyuhyun’s brows furrowed.

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows, “How many girlfriend that you have? Don’t tell me, you...”

“Aishh.. no hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, “I mean, how come you have Yoona’s bracelet?”

 

“She came last night.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes, “She’s here? When? Why i didn’t know that?”

Eunhyuk then realized something. Yoona told him to not tell Kyuhyun about her arrival. He covered his mouth immediately.

“Hyuungg~~ when did she come?” ask Kyuhyun impatiently.

 

“Err... actually she came to company last night. Before we started our practice.” Eunhyuk explained hesitantly.

“When we were practicing? How come i didn’t know that?”

“Errr... you’re with Victoria at that time.”

 

Kyuhyun gaped, “Did she know about that?”

Eunhyuk nodded, “I told her. You were with Victoria. And then somewhile later, she left.”

Kyuhyun groaned. That’s why she didn’t reply his text again until now. “Why you didn’t tell me earlier hyung??”

Eunhyuk frowned, “Because she asked me to.”

Kyuhyun cursed himself. “I should meet her!” he grabbed his jacket and key’s car.

“Meet her how? She already left to Taiwan. They’re having concert tonight.”

 

...

 

After performing for about 3 hours, finally the concert ended. SNSD members look happy because sones looked really enjoyed the concert.

 

After the concert, some of the members decided to go out for dinner. Meanwhile the others decided to stay at the hotel.

But Yoona, she decided to go to the famous night market in taiwan. She wants to get drown in the crowded.  She’s tired. Physically and mentally. She wants to runaway. From her friends, her job, her life, even from Kyuhyun.

She’ll never forget that night. She wished that she would never hear that. Especially from him.

 

I like her... I confessed to her. But she rejected me. She said she loves you.

 

That words keep repeating on her mind. It feels like an invincible knife has been stabbing into her heart constantly.

Is that the reason why he changed so much lately?

If Kyuhyun really love Victoria. Then Yoona will let go. No matter how much painful it is... she’ll let go if Kyuhyun said so. But the fact is... Kyuhyun hides that fact from her. And how long he’s hiding that fact from her?

Yoona feels inferior all of a sudden. She feels unwanted. She feels unworthy.

Yoona laughed bitterly. It’s true. That many people said that she’s their ideal type. But once they know her in real life, they back off. People would expect that she’s an elegant girl with a normal attitude. Nobody would actually think that she is a prankster. The playful one.

Yoona sighed, even Kyuhyun thinks that she’s weird. Then... what did he see in her? Why he wanted to date her? Kyuhyun likes girl who can cook, have a nice forehead, and mostly... she likes chinese girl. She’s not even in of one of those criteria. She frowned. The more she thinks a bout it, the more she gets hurt. She doesn’t want to think about it again.

 

...

11.00 am

SNSD already return to their hometown, korea. Since tomorrow is Chuseok day, Yoona decided to straightly go home. She missed her dad and also her brother.

 

“Appa...” Yoona calling out her dad that has been busy fixing a birdhouse.

Mr. Im turned his body and he looked really happy when he saw her daughter there, “Aigo... my daughter. You’re home?”

Yoona hugged her. She really missed her dad. It’s been 4 months since the last time they met. “Appa, how are you? Are you feeling well? Do you eat well?” ask Yoona when he realized her dad is losing some weight.

Mr. Im smiled and her hair, “Appa is doing fine. How’s yours, honey? Do you eat well? Aigoo... you must be really tired.. let’s go in...”

 

...

Yoona feels happy, spending a good time with her dad again. Have a chat with him while eating dinner. Too bad, her brother is been out of town for some work.

“Let me do the dishes, appa. You just go have some rest. Okay?” Yoona took over the dishes from her dad’s hands.

Mr. Im chuckled. It’s been awhile since her daughter is spoiling him. He’ll just let her daughter do whatever she wants. He really happy being able to see his daughter again.

Mr. Im averted his gaze to the front door when he heard a bell rang. “Don’t worry. I’ll get that.”

Yoona nodded.

 

A minute later her dad go back to the kitchen, “Somebody’s here to see you.”

Yoona dried her hands with a towel, “Who?”

Her father only gave her a big smile.

Yoona’s brows furrowed. She immediately go to the living room.

...

 

She didn’t expect anybody to visit her. Mostly him. Cho Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun immediately got up when he saw Yoona. He looked furious.

“Why you never answered my call nor replied my messages?” Kyuhyun asked straightforwardly.

Yoona shrugged, “I just don’t feel like texting or answering call.”

“May i ask why?” Kyuhyun tried to look calm. He knew why. He just wanted to hear it from Yoona.

Yoona looked away. She set a distance from Kyuhyun. She just stood like 6 meters from Kyuhyun, “Like i said, i just don’t feel like texting or answering a call.”

Kyuhyun sighed, “Are we keep going like this? Pretending like nothing happened?”

 “What did actually happen? Oh right... you lied to me. Since when, oppa?” Yoona shifted her gaze back to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was taken aback with Yoona’s tone and sad look. He knew that he lied. But he swore to God, that it’s the first time he’s lying to her.

“Oppa... if you really love her. I’ll let go. I don’t wanna be a burden for you.”

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows, “What are you talking about Yoong? And who is ‘her’ that you’re talking about?”

Yoona laughed bitterly. She’s staring at her feet. “Oppa... why do you love me? I’m weird. Right? I can’t cook. I don’t have a nice forehead. I’m not even chinese..... i’m not your ideal type, oppa.”

Kyuhyun slowly approaching her. He lifted her head so their gaze meets, “What’s wrong Yoong? Why are you being like this all of a sudden?”

Yoona trying so hard to hold back her tears. But she can’t, “You love Victoria unnie, don’t you?”

“What?” Kyuhyun looked surprise with Yoona’s question.

Yoona brushed Kyuhyun’s hand from her, “It’s okay if you really love her. I’ll stand back.”

“What makes you think like that?” asked Kyuhyun confusedly.

“I saw you... that night. With Victoria unnie and also Nichkhun oppa...”

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh. The problem is more complex than he thought.

“But.. she’s pretty. I get it. I am nothing compared to her. I understand if you love her. Seriously oppa. I’ll let go. I won’t hold you back. And you don’t even have to think of me. I’m okay. I’ll be okay... I...” Yoona’s words are cut-off by Kyuhyun’s lips. He kissed her. He kissed her passionately so she can feel his true feelings.

Yoona didn’t even know how to respond. She’s too shocked. It all happened so fast. But when she realized it, she just want to cherish that moment.

They kissed for didn’t know how long. Until Kyuhyun parted their body to grab some air. He then cupped Yoona’s face, “Listen to me. you misunderstood, Yoong. You’re the only girl that i love. Not Song Qian or any other girls. It’s you.” He looked Yoona straightly in the eyes.

Yoona tried to argue. But Kyuhyun already cut off her words again, “About that night. t’s just a scenario. I’m helping Qian in order to make Nichkhun showed his true feelings of her. They love each other.”

Yoona widened her eyes. “Is that true? I mean...”

“It’s true, Yoong. I’m sorry if i lied to you before. It’s because Qian don’t want anybody knows her situation.” Kyuhyun explained.

Yoona frowned, “But oppa. You really close to her. You even more care about her than me. But, well, i know, she’s your bestfriend. A pretty bestfriend. and you spend more time with her than with me. I just....” Yoona trailed off her words.

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Are you jealous?”

Yoona pouted.

Kyuhyun then pulled her into his hug. He felt sorry for her and feel guilty at the same time. Unknowingly, he already made her feel insecured like this. “I’m sorry. I won’t deny the fact that i’m spending more time with her than with you. I’m really sorry. I’ll try to fix this.”

Yoona looked up to Kyuhyun and stare at him with her doe-eyed look. “Really?”

Kyuhyun nodded, “Of course. You’re my girl. I don’t wanna make you feel insecure like that.” He then hold Yoona’s shoulders and look her in the eyes, “Promise me you won’t think like that again. Okay?”

Yoona smiled, “Yes, oppa.”

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead, “Good.” Then he hugged her again.

Yoona feels happy. The pain on her heart is slowly fading, replaced by an overwhelmed happiness.

Meanwhile Kyuhyun on the other side, promise to himself that he won’t make Yoona felt that way again. Because she’s the girl that he loves.

Now and forever.

 

*a/n finally i managed to complete this kyuna oneshot. Kkkk. Hope you guys like it <3