Secondary School

Bad Friend

 

 

'New Things, New Experiences'

 

 

 

The school day had started. It is also the new school for Erene.

 

She never had thought that the school would look so big! But there is one problem that Erene really don't like. BOY.. She is not an ordinary girl. Cause usually girls like boys but she's really hate boy! it' not that she likes girl. But she just don't feel safe and uncomfortable plus shy if there is a boy around her except for her siblings.

 

When she arrived there her old classmates had already been waiting for her at the school gate. They walked to their respective classes.

 

There are many students finding for empty seats in Erene's class. She sit with her old classmate, Reni. Erene's bestfriend, Tyra had been placed at the other class. But they keep being friend till the end. they had never fight nor quarrel with each other. 

 


 

Two weeks passed unknowingly. She and Tyra's dream to enter the cluster school come true after they received the statement notice told them that they had to register to that school in a week if they want to enter that school.

 

they went on the same day to register at that school. Both of them choosed art class as their choiced. they had to take an exam to state which classes they had to enter among the art classes.

 

Unfortunately, they had been placed to the different class again! At that time Erene feel really lonely cause there are no one that she knew in her new class.

 

The teachers there lead the second- in- take students to look around the school. Erene also feel really happy because this school is a girl school and the school surrounding is very clean. it's hard to find rubbish there.

 

When she enter her class, she sit with a girl that she don't know.. But they talk to each other only when they had an important stuff to talked about. it's been an awkward times for Erene. She only befriend with a girl behind her.

 

There are a girl that she don't know came to talk to her. She is very happy that she got another friend named Ha Jill. They decided to sit as a deskmate. After a few days Erene befriend with another girl named Lee Qing.

 

With that the story of 3 bestfriend begin!!!

 

 


I'm sorry for not being able to update this story! But here i am! I'm back finally. Keep reading this story ok? Thanks, Do comment on it okay. share your thought about this story.