Chapter 1

Mark Oneshot

Mark walked into the studio to see Jiwoo already warming up for today's lesson. He walked passed her as she was stretching out her legs.

"Ready for today?" He asked as he sat down on the couch. 

"Of course! And today I will beat you," She smiled. 

Ever since they started training Mark has been better than her in everything. For the past three years she has been trying to best him in anything.

"Good luck. You'll need it," he smirked. She glared at him back as she got up. 

The instructor walked in and started them with simple flips and turns. More into the lesson they did learn harder moves.

Jiwoo went to land from a backflip when she landed weirdly and injured her foot. She landed hard on her back.

Mark and their instructor ran over to her as she groan in pain.

"Carried to the nurse's office," he said. Mark nodded. He picked up Jiwoo and carried to the nurse's office.

He set her on the bed and waited until the nurse was done examining her.

"She twisted her ankle, but her back is fine. Just have her stay off her feet for about a week or two and she'll be fine," She explained.

"Thank you! Will do," Mark bowed.
"Well I will be right back with some gauze to wrap up her foot," the nurse smiled. Mark nodded and moved for her to leave the office. 

Mark walked over to Jiwoo who was sitting on the bed lightly touching her ankle.
"Looks like I won't be at practice for a while huh?" She laughed.
"Yea.. You ok?" He questioned.
"Yea. I am. Thanks," She smiled.
Awkward silence covered them. It wasn't long until Jiwoo broke it. 
"Thanks for bringing me to the nurse," She blushed.
"No problem, just don't scare me like that again," He said. 
"I scared you?" Jiwoo asked.
"Yea you did," Mark said. 
He sighed before saying. "I need to say something. 
"What?" 
"I like you a lot. No wait I l-l-love you Jiwoo," He confessed while looking down. 
Jiwoo stared at him in disbelief. Her and Mark bickered everyday making her believe that he didn't have any feeling for her at all. 
"Please say something," 
"Mark...... I thought," 
"Thought what? That didn't like you or have any feelings for you? I love you and that's the truth," Mark said taking her hand before leaning down and kiss her. Jiwoo frozen for a second before she started to kiss back. 

They pulled away when they heard the nurse clear . They both blushed as Mark backed up so the nurse could wrap up her ankle. 

Jiwoo was about to get off the bed and walk when Mark picked her up and carried back to the studio. 

Jiwoo looked at him weirdly.
"What? The nurse said that you should be putting any weight on your foot. That means walking," He smiled. Jiwoo rolled her eyes and layed her head on his chest until they reached the practice studio. 


MARK ONESHOT DONE!!