Make a move-

Senpai, Notice Me

Khaleesi POV:

I was sprawled out on the couch with my laptop resting on my stomach, scrolling through Facebook to ease my boredom and to be completely aware if his little green dot pops up.

...

It had been a few weeks since the party and I was hesitant to confirm if GD liked me, because I like him, a lot.

 

/flash back/

 

I drove myself to Taeyang's house late Friday night. I've known Taeyang for a long time and had attended almost all of his parties and let me tell you, he throws a lot. This particular night was different from the rest though. Four of his closest friends were coming. He'd told me about them from time to time, but they were always so busy with their careers, they never visited Taeyang at his place.

...

I walked up to the front door, following the sound of screaming adults, loud music, and the smell of liqueur. Walking in I was immediately greeted by an already buzzed Taeyang.

 

"Heeey Khaleesi~ you made it. Yay!" Taeyang squeaked as he awkwardly nestled his head on my shoulder.

 

"Ah Taeyang, I can smell your breath a mile away. Slow down on the shots if you want to be conscious during your own party." I laughed as I lifted his head up.

 

"Yah! Take a shot right now or I'll kick you out. Don't think I won't!" Taeyang said, with the most adorable baby looking mean face he could possibly make.

 

"Okay Tiny T, calm down."

As I swished the shot back I caught someone staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

 

“Ah look who it is, my booooys. I love you guys.” Taeyang yelled as he ran over to group hug the four men.

“You’re already having fun aren’t you Taeyang?” The tallest and deep voiced one said as he patted his head.

 

“Come here, I want you guys to meet a very special girl of mine.”

 

Taeyang started to make his way back toward me, dragging the four others along. At that point, I knew exactly who they were and as they drew closer, every self-conscious thought was going through my mind for some reason.

"Guys, this is the beautiful Khaleesi. Khaleesi, this is TOP, Seungri, Daesung, and G-Dragon."

 

"Hi everyone, I'm Khaleesi, nice to meet you." I said with a bow.

 

After introducing myself no one said anything and with them all staring at me it quickly became awkward.

 

Did I have something on my face or what?

...

"Wow... Taeyang I never expected you to be with such a stunning lady. How'd you get her to be your girlfriend?" Daesung said with a playful look.

 

"Phh what? No no. Khaleesi and I aren't dating, we're just good friends." Taeyang playfully replied back as he swung his arm over my shoulder and rustled my hair.

...

As we all started laughing, it was soon silenced by a remark no one saw coming, not even me. But let me tell you, after hearing it, my cheeks flushed red as if someone smeared ketchup on them. I had to make causal quick escape afterwards.

...

"Well then you better watch out, someone might snatch her up." GD replied, smirking.

 

All the guys immediately started making these stupid noises and pointing at GD and I.

 

"Ah I need to use the bathroom. Please excuse me." I said, rushing away before I even finished my sentence.

...

Finally, a place where I can get my thoughts straight and won't be bothered by anyone of the male gender.

...

I sat on a little bench by the bathroom window, thinking about... well I'll be honest; I couldn't get GD off my mind. There was just something about him. I didn't exactly know what yet. I mean who am I kidding, I literally just met the guy 20 minutes ago. But part of me didn't care about that. I liked him, that was that and I'm hoping he'll like me too. By his last remark, I'm thinking I have a chance.

...

I just stayed in the bathroom until I had realized almost 30 minutes had passed! Oh my gosh, they're going to think something is going on. It will be completely obvious that something is going on. Within a man's brain, they're could only be about three reasons a woman is in the bathroom for over 15 minutes at the least:

-She's reapplying makeup

-Her "stomach is upset" (I think you know what I mean)

-Or she's on her period and having difficulties

 

Which I didn't want them thinking any of these! I had to come up with an excuse that was clean and perfectly logical to use if I was to be bombarded with questions when I returned.

I'll say I had to take an important phone call about an ill family member... yes that will work.

...

With my backup plan at hand, I excited and went to find Taeyang.

Walking around I scanned each part of the house trying to find that drunken little squirt. I checked everywhere and he was nowhere to be found.

On the note of Taeyang's sudden absence, I just decided I'd go sit in my car until he showed up again.

...

As I was walking through the crowd, I tripped over someone's purse and my red punch landed directly down a guy's white cuffed shirt.

Oh no, that seriously just didn't happen.

 

Please be hallucinating...

...

He slowly looked up at me, staring me down from head to toe. His shocked face turned to one of pure drunk anger.

 

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too! I was walking and tripped over som-"

 

Just before I was about to finish my sincere explanation, he tossed the drink he was holding onto my shirt. How mature...

In my mind, part of me agreed that was only fair, but the other half was pissed off now.

Considering my doing was a complete accident, who does this guy think he is?

 

"Hey! Why did you do that? I said it was an accident!" I unconsciously shouted back at him.

 

"Oh whoops, that was an accident too." He said, as the crowd that had huddled around starting giggling.

 

I was silent for a second as everyone's annoying laughter echoed in my head. I was just going to walk away, but I decided I wasn't finished with this juice head just yet.

 

"Wow. Has anyone ever told you how much of an you are or do you look in the mirror every morning and congratulate yourself for coming this far?" I said, as I pushed the sticking ice off my jacket.

 

Okay I have to admit that was a borderline weak comeback, but it was true, right? And it seemed to make him pretty livid.

As his hand was about to cross my face, I closed my eyes.

But someone blocked him.

...

I slowly lifted my head after hearing everyone go "Oooooo!" and heard the sound of something more than a slap.

GD had stepped in front of me, took the jerks slap, and then knocked him out cold on the ground in one punch.

...

Before I had a chance to do anything more, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. Not stopping until we were outside and away from all the commotion.

...

"Khaleesi are you okay? Did he hurt you at all?" GD said with a worried expression.

 

"No no, I'm fine. It’s just a stain on my shirt. Are you okay GD? You didn't have to do that, I'm sure he was just putting on an act." I said as I tried to inspect his face for any marks or cuts while pretty much in the dark. Fail

 

"I'm fine too. And yes, I did have to step in. That guy is a scumbag. If he would have hurt you I would have done more than just hit him." said GD.

...

I was honestly speechless but thankful at the same time.

 

"Well thank you for defending me. I'm sorry I caused trouble. I was looking for Taeyang. Where is he anyway?" I quickly brought up Taeyang to break the tension. Or break whatever was going on between us at the moment.

 

"Oh he and the guys went to the store to get more drinks and food. They should be back soon. Do you need a ride or something? I'll drive you.

 

"Oh um it's okay, I drove myself. But thank you. I think I should get going. If you get a chance, tell Taeyang to call me when he can. Thanks again GD, for what you did back there. *awkward silence* Bye, it was nice to meet you.”

 

"No problem. I hope to see you again Khaleesi. Drive safe." GD said in the most straight forward tone I've heard come out of his mouth all night and he seemed to have a look of sadness on his face, but then again it was dark. I pretty much could only see the outline of his body the whole conversation.

 

I walked to my car and the headlights to find GD waving goodbye. I rolled down the window, stuck my hand out to wave back and that was that.

 

/back to reality/

 

He's been liking my posts and pictures lately, so maybe that means he likes me? I just don't know. Ever since the party he hasn't messaged me or anything. Taeyang called and I explained what happened, but he said nothing about GD or any of the other guys. Where they already gone?

...

A few more days passed and my hope started to fade away. I wanted to say something to GD, but I was afraid he may not like me like I like him. I mean if you think about it, even if a guy and girl were friends, the guy friend would step in if he saw his friend in trouble, right? I know Taeyang would have done the same thing for me.

Feelings can be so complicated sometimes.

...

I decided to try to just get over it for now and do something productive with the rest of my Saturday night. I had a hot date anyway. And by hot date I mean, a relaxing night with my TV, couch, and hot bowl of chicken flavored ramen, which wasn't going to cook itself unfortunately.

...

I sat down and one of my favorite shows, Game of Thrones.

 

In which my mother named me after a dragon queen~

...

As the night dragged on and the last episode of the season was coming to an end, I heard a pop noise come from my phone. Could it be GD, finally?

My heart began to race as I paused the show and grabbed my phone. Typing in my password I saw the main screen. It was Taeyang...

As much as I love Taeyang, I was still a bit disappointed.

It was a text saying that he and the guys were going bowling tomorrow and he wanted to invite me. "The guys"? That could mean GD will be there! I texted back as I usually do and agreed to participate. Anyway, I needed a night out.

...

I resumed my show and started tearing up to the dramatic queen killing scene playing, leading to the end of the season.

 

"Nooooooo, she's dead and the season is over! Now what do I have to live for??" I yelled to the walls of my apartment.

 

*pop*

 

"Uh Taeyang, what now? I'm having a crisis here." I thought to myself.

 

But it wasn't Taeyang this time, it's GD.

...

Holy son of a motherless goat, GD just messaged me!

I had to mentally slap myself back down to a normal functioning level. Then I clicked onto the conversation page.

 

His message read:

"Hey Khaleesi. You're coming bowling right? I hope so."

...

I needed a moment to calm the rush of blood throughout my body. This was what I've been waiting weeks for and now GD wants to make sure I'm going bowling with them. Eppp

....

I had to take some time to decide how to reply. Obviously I was exploding with excitement, but I didn't want him to know that. So I went with a more tamed response.

 

I replied:

"Yeah, sounds like fun. See you there."

 

There, that should do it. Was I too dull?

...

I waited till it said he saw my message and with that confirmation I shut my laptop lid and wobbled to bed. Hopefully I'll dream of GD, because tomorrow, it's reality.

 

/the next day/

 

I woke up around 8AM, which was completely odd because my weekend mornings usually start at no earlier than 10am. Anyhow, I felt like a baby that's been energized on 13 hours of sleep.

...

I was going through my closet trying to find something to wear. I wanted to impress GD, but after all it is just bowling and nothing goes good with those leather bowling shoes...

I'll just have to make do.

...

My makeup was done; my bowling outfit was a check, now there is just one tiny problem. Okay well it may be a major problem.

 

I can't bowl. Like not at all.

 

What if GD is a superstar at bowling and then he has to witness my kindergarten bowling skills? This could turn into a huge embarrassment, but honestly I had bigger things to worry about. Like the fact that I may not be able to hide that I'm falling for GD.

...

I was singing along to my favorite songs in the car. So far, this day is pretty fabulous.

I pulled into the parking lot, trying to find a spot. Geez this place is packed.

After 15 minutes of driving around and 5 text messages from Taeyang thinking I'm MIA, I find a spot.

...

I walk up to the front doors to find Taeyang waiting for me.

 

"Gosh finally Khalessi! You're here. I was about to report a missing person." Taeyang teased.

 

"Oh don't be so dramatic. I couldn't find a parking spot because everyone and their grandma decided to come bowling today." I said giggling.

 

"I know, it's crazy! But everyone's here. We're waiting at a table. They said it's going to be about 30 minutes before we can get two lanes. Come on." Taeyang said as he dragged me in by my hand.

...

As we approached the table I saw him. GD, who’s so handsome and shiny.

 

His skin is just amazing~

 

I had to snap out of my day dream as I sat next to Taeyang. I observed everyone for a second and noticed something odd.

It was Seungri. Seungri is ALL over GD. I don't know if they're just good friends or what but this is not going to happen. He's practically sitting in his lap!

 

Oh no, oh hell no. GD is going to be mine.

...

I sat there now creating an evil plan in my head to get rid of Seungri for a while so I could get closer to GD.

I just needed him to back off a bit you know. Give the guy some space, so that I can eventually be the one sitting in his lap.

 

Just kidding or am I?

...

As I'm sitting there still thinking to myself, I was tapped on the shoulder.

 

"Hey Khalessi, since the guys didn't really meet you at the party and we still have some time to wait, introduce yourself again. But each guy gets to ask you one question. You can either answer or say "pass" and they'll ask something else. Okay?" Taeyang said.

 

"Ah okay. Well um, I'm Khalessi. I'm 20 years old and currently a college student."

 

Daesung: "What's your favorite color(s)?"

"Pink and gray."

 

TOP: "What's your favorite food?"

"Dumplings and Korean BBQ."

 

GD: "Who is the most handsome out of us 5?"

I hesitated on GD's question, but I knew it was time to ride or die and I was determined to ride right into GD's arms!

 

"Ah, you."

 

As I felt my cheeks turning red, Seungri's were too, but with anger.

 

Seungri: "DO YOU LIKE GD, KHALESSI?" he said in an irritated tone as he gave me beam eyes.

 

"Well, I don't dislike him.”

 

Knowing everyone knew that meant yes, I put my head down in slight embarrassment as I was saved by the bell.

Well not a real bell. I'm my head it was a blow horn going off and in the real world, it was simply an employee.



"Taeyang party of 6, lanes 4 and 5 are now ready for you!"

...

I rushed out of my seat, my legs wobbly, trying to get as far away from them as possible, even if it was only for a split second.

I walked over to the ball shelves and tried to act causal. I heard all their voices, but it was like I was the only one in the room.

Gosh is this the feeling of liking someone? Cause right now I just want to hide.

...

A few minutes had passed and I still wasn't prepared to return just yet.

When I finally built up the guts to just go back and try to enjoy myself, I can feel GD's presence right beside me. I turned his way and greeted with my awkwardness.


"Hi."

 

"Need some help picking a ball?" GD said.

 

"Well to be honest I haven't been bowling since I was like 9, so yeah sure."

 

"Ah that's okay. You'll get the hang of it fast. I'll teach you."

 

"Alright thanks." I said nervously.

...

"Okay let's try this ball. Give me your hand."

 

GD grabbed my hand while holding the ball in his other. He placed my hand on top of the ball and into the holes, with his hand on mine the whole time.

 

Oh my gosh, I can't even with him right now!

 

"How does that feel, can you still move your fingers a little?"

 

He stared right into my eyes while I was switching from staring at his lips and eyes.

 

"Ah yeah, there's room."

 

This conversation was getting more awkward and I just wanted to melt away from his cuteness.

 

"Alright, let's go see what you got then!"

...

We walked over to the others setting up our lanes. No later than 2 seconds after we sit down, Seungri is back on GD's arm.

 

Uh what is wrong with this dude, I have dibs.

...

GD didn't seem to mind Seungri practically breathing every exhaled breath, but somehow that showed me that GD was just too nice of a guy to swat Seungri away. Well, I was telling myself that.

...

Everyone had bowled and now it was my turn. Great

 

"Come on Khalessi, strike strike strike!" They all cheered.

 

I slightly looked back at GD, as he winked to me.

 

Okay Khaleesi, don't screw this up. At least hit one. One is an achievable goal.

 

I rolled my ball as hard as I could, but somehow a ghost pushed it right into the gutter. Uh

I turned around and walked back to my seat slowly when I saw GD was about to get up, but Seungri pulled his arm back down.

GD said something to him in Korean, pushed his arm way and got up again.

 

HA that's right Seungri, don't touch my man!

 

Then grabbed my hand just as I was about to sit down.

 

"Come on, let's try again. I'll help you." He said with a big smile.

 

"Um alright."

....

I was screaming with joy inside because this is the third time I've touched hands with GD.

He grabbed my ball for me and led me to the top of the lane.

 

"Okay, grab your ball and stand as if you were getting ready to roll."

 

I got into position and waited for further command.

Just then, just then I felt two soft, but manly hands grab my waist.

 

"Good. Now you want to turn your waist this way a little and put your feet like this."


Sweet mercy! I am literally dying inside knowing GD's hands are around my waist. I'm trying hard to listen and concentrate to knock these stupid pins down, but it is seriously impossible.

"You got it? Ready to roll now?"

 

"Oh ye-yeah I got it. Thanks." I mumbled as I started to roll my ball.

 

I went to let go and with my mind being on a totally different planet, I let go way to soon and the ball flew behind me... landing on Seungri's foot.

 

Oh crap

...

"Oh my gosh! Seungri I'm so sorry. I was an accident I swear." I shouted as I ran to pick up the ball and comfort Seungri.

 

"Shut up!" Seungri yelled in pain as he pushed me aside.

 

When he pushed me, I tripped over someone's shoes and was about to go face first into the bench, but I ended up landing on someone's hands. I knew exactly who's they belonged too. It was GD.


Those hands are going to haunt me forever, I'm not even kidding here.

...

"Are you alright?" GD said as he helped me to stand up.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"Seungri why did you push her? It was an accident. You're a man, buff up!" Taeyang yelled as his brotherly ways began to show.

 

"I'm okay Taeyang. I'm going to go get Seungri some ice. I'm really sorry again." I said, looking toward Seungri, who was sitting on the floor holding his foot.

...

I came back with some ice and held it on his foot.

 

"I can do it myself!" He squealed, just when TOP gave him a little "don't be rude" slap across the back of his head.

 

"Okay."
 

By now, he was just annoying me. It was a complete accident and I'm trying to take care of him, but he refuses anything I do to help. What and ever.

...

"Guys just take me home. This isn't fun anyway." Seungri wined.

 

"But I payed for one more game. It's expensive." Taeyang ranted.

 

"Taeyang, you guys just get Seungri home. He wants to leave. I'll stay and use up the last game, then pay you back when I see you next. Okay?" I said with a serious tone.

 

Please get this cry baby out of here.

 

"I'll stay with Khaleesi. You guys take him home. I'll catch up with you later." GD replied back to my idea.

 

"Yes! Okay it's settled. You kids have fun and call me later."

 

It's like Taeyang was reading my mind that I wanted to be alone with GD and I loved him so much for that.

 

Yes yes yes

...

They helped Seungri out and it was just GD and I left.

 

"Ready for another round? I won't go easy on you." GD said with a playful smile

 

*dies*

 

"Yeah! This time I'll roll the ball down the lane." I said with a flirty giggle.

 

I hope he's picking up what I'm putting down.

...

The game ended and we started to walk out. The parking lot was lifeless now and all I know is that I have a long walk.

 

"Where did you park?" GD said as he looked around.

 

"Oh phh, like way out there. It was the only one available when I got here. haha"

 

"Me too. I'll walk you."

 

We both looked at each other and smiled.

...

The walk to our cars was awkward. We didn't really talk much, but I just had this warm butterfly feeling in my stomach while next to him.

 

We find my car and he walks me up to the drivers said.

 

"I had a fun time tonight, minus Seungri's attitude. I'm sorry he pushed you and was acting rude. He gets that way sometimes. He's really a nice guy." GD said.

 

"I had fun too. I think I hit at least 5 pins in one throw right? haha And that's okay, it was my fault. Let me know how is foot is when you see him. I hope we can hang out again." I said with a smile.

 

"Can I ask you a question?"

 

Oh no, questions

 

"Do you really like me Khalessi?" GD said as he stared into my eyes.

 

As I did my best to return eye contact, I thought to myself, it's now or never.

 

Say it. Say it now.

 

"I do, I like you GD."

 

Whoa baby, I said it!

...

There was a slight pause after I had confessed but then, but then the unthinkable but totally predictable happened…
 

I felt GD's hands reach for mine as he intertwined our fingers. He pulled me closer and our lips met.

 

This was my first kiss.

...

Yeah my first kiss, I said it. I wanted it to be with someone special, somewhere special. Although a bowling alley parking lot at 10PM at night wasn't very special, who I was with was.

 

This moment was perfect. I didn't want it to end.

 

We both pulled away and gave cheesy smiles to one another. I pulled GD in for a hug and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

 

"I like you Khaleesi, I do." GD whispered in my ear.

...

We then pulled away from the hug and GD opened me door for me.

 

"You better get home, it's getting late. Call me when you make it home okay?" GD said as he leaned down to the driver’s door.

 

"Yes, I'll call you. Be safe driving back to your place. Tell Seungri I'm sorry again."

 

"He can it up." GD said laughing as he bent down to kiss my forehead.

 

"Bye Khaleesi."

I'm pretty sure my heart was going to beat out if my chest and punch him in the face. I had to contain myself for like 30 more seconds until I could shut my door, and "softly" scream.

 

"Bye GD."

...

On that note he closed the door and I my favorite song to start my solo karaoke session for the ride home~

...

I arrived home and before I was going to call GD, I just decided to lie down on my bed and give myself a minute to rest and process my thoughts.

 

What a night!

 

GD likes me too. *sigh of relief*

 

That's really all I can say.