I Never

Shocking Revelations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s play a game,” says Heechul as he smiles like a Cheshire cat, around the members sitting around the dorm lounge room. They had somehow gotten four days off as SMEntertainment dealt with some scandal that had risen up with Shindong and his new girlfriend and he was at the moment at his parents’ home, strictly being told not to be seen in public or else. Kibum and Hangeng hadn’t been around for months because of their own individual schedules and Sungmin was gone to his musical practice. And the rest of the members had found themselves in their dorms with warnings from their agency not to leave the apartment and so the two dorm occupants and Siwon (who had come to play) had merged into the 11th floor dorm lounge room. Hearing Heechul, most groan while the others carry on with what they are doing; which was basically nothing.

 

“Oh come on!! We never get days off together! Let’s have some fun and get drunk.” The members peaked up at the promise of getting drunk, looking at the smirking Heechul curiously. It was Kangin who breaks the interested silence, “What do you have in mind Chullie?”

 

The smirk Heechul has on widens and the uncanny resemblance to a scheming panther is almost scary, as the members watches Heechul brandish a bottle of expensive tequila, “Let’s play ‘I Never’.”

 

Henry, the overflowing body of energy bounces up from where he is sitting on the floor playing with Donghae’s dog Yuki, “How you play that hyung?” he asks.

 

“Well, we all take turns and say something that we have not yet done and if there is a member who has done it then they have to take a shot of this,” he says gleefully as he wiggles the heavy bottle around. ‘Like I have never done a dance solo in a concert but half of you have and those who have, have to take a drink!!! Isn’t that fun Henli-ah?”

 

Henry grins back, cheeks puffing out as he looks at the feminine man that he had once thought of as a transvestite, “Yeah. Let’s play! I wanna play.”

 

“Let’s make it a party. We can order food and everyone go take out all the liquor you have hiding and play this stupid game and let’s get wasted,” announces Siwon in his thespian manner, finishing off the sentence with a flourish of his wrist. “What?” he asks when he notices the members looking at him strangely, an eyebrow jumping up his forehead and somewhere into his hair, and he continues, “I want to have fun too. I’m tired after all the drama shootings and album promotions. I wanna have some good old fun.”

 

The members smile as they remember how hard they all had been working in their schedules and how this scandal was almost welcomed because of the break it had gotten them. Muttering agreements, everyone stood up from wherever they were flopped at and went off on a scavenger hunt for the alcohol and food.

 

Half an hour later the members find themselves sitting in a circle around the large round coffee table, shot glasses in front of everyone and plates of various meats and finger foods in the middle along with enough liquor to open up a bar.

 

Apparently fans didn’t only send designer clothes and fanarts.

 

“Okay I’ll start,” says Heechul after pouring a good amount of his vodka into everyone’s glass, “I’ve never taken off my shirt in a Super Show concert before” he grins as Donghae, Siwon, Hyukjae, Kangin, Leeteuk and Henry takes a shot, grunting a little at the burn from the liquid.

 

“Okay!! Now we’re playing!” Heechul cheers loudly, “let’s continue.” He poured out the drinks again, turning to Ryeowook on his right who was supporting his glass with both hands, looking extremely feminine, “I’ve never had a date before.”

 

“And if you behave like the girl you are, you will never have one either,” Kyuhyun muttered as he along with the rest of the members tipped their glasses, pouring the content into their mouths.

 

“What! I’m waiting for the right girl!”

 

“Oh please you closet tranny. You’re waiting for the right boy.” Hyukjae put in as he helped Heechul fill the glasses again, ignoring the eternal maknae’s grumble and whiney “hyung~ I was drunk when I told you that. Its not true~~” as Kyuhyun snickers, “Yeah right,” next to him. Hyukjae, once done pouring, placed the bottle down and high-fives the actual SJ maknae.

 

Kangin cleared his throat as he grinned around the table, “I’ve never wore a high heel before,” laughing boisterously when Hyukjae grumbles remembering that humiliating granny outfit he had worn as punishment for their mini drama series during their debut, “I hate you,” he mumbles as he drinks from his shot glass, crunching his face as the taste and opening his mouth as Kyuhyun feeds him spicy rice cake. Beside Kangin, Leeteuk also take a drink remembering all those times he had to dress up as a girl. He wasn’t ashamed though – he knew he looked good. Ryeowook, Sungmin and Heechul also take a drink as Henry watches in amazement.

 

“Wow so like all of you wore one of those really high heels?” he asked, hand gesturing on what he meant yet as wide apart as a ruler. He stares as the members nod and belts out another “Wow,” as Kyuhyun offers snidely as he side-eyes Ryeowook, “but one just likes to wear it personally, not just for a schedule.”

 

Leeteuk laughs his annoying high pitch laugh, interrupting the curious boy from Canada, as his turn comes and he looks at everyone before smirking, “I’ve never been hit on by a SNSD or a SISTA member before, laughing some more when everyone groans and takes a drink. “Hyung, you hit on all of them that’s why they never hit on you,” Kyuhyun grumbles and Hyukjae mutters a, “this is so unfair,” and Donghae, already drunk because he really can’t hold his liquor, slurs a, “Hyung is a e.”

 

“I’ve never gone bungee jumping,” says Zhoumi as he smiles adorably at his hyungs, most of whom had done it for a show. Another round of drinks was ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter