oo6

∗ тopp dogg and ι ∗

Six.
❝Fun Day Monday with Giant oppa. part 1

 

❝Ugh! Where are you?!❞ I groaned, throwing pillow after pillow around the room.

❝What are you doing, Rui?❞ I heard Nakta ask from the door.

❝I'm still looking for my phone. Help me, Nak oppa.❞ I turned to him with a sad look on my face.

❝Have you tried calling it?❞ He asked, crouching beside me.

❝No, that won't do. It's on silent.❞ I replied, face palming.

❝Aish. Now you understand why Jenissi hyung talked to you about putting your phone on silent mode in this sea of pillows?❞ Nakta pointed at my pillows lying on every corner of the room.

❝Yes, father. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. Maybe.❞ I joked, earning me a flick on the forehead.

❝You did not just flick my precious forehead!❞ A gasped loudly, covering the spot he flicked.

❝Oh, I just did.❞ He grinned, sticking his tongue out after.

I smacked him with a pillow beside me and ran out of my bedroom.

❝You brat!❞ He shouted.

I can hear his footsteps follow closely behind. It's not really that hard to chase after me because I have short legs while he has long ones. Life can be so unfair sometimes. Can't he donate a few inches of his height to me?

I stopped abruptly when I heard A Woman Like You blaring near the empty flower vase by the kitchen sink. It was my ringtone, but the screen was lit up showing a picture of me and I am calling it. What the hell? \(`0´)/

I answered it and put it on loud speaker, already forgotten about Nakta.

❝Hello? Rui? Eodiya?❞ It's Kidoh's voice!

❝Oh, oppa! Why did you phone-napped my phone?❞ A scolded like I was older than him.

❝Phone-napped? Oh, no no no! Yano accidentally switched our phones earlier. He was using my phone when Sangdo told him to drop off the groceries in your apartment. He said he put it down near the sink beside your phone.❞ Kidoh explained.

❝Aigoo, that kid! I'm gonna bring your phone with me. Nak oppa and I are leaving to the mall right now, actually. Use my phone at the mean time if you need to call or text someone but delete the evidence after.❞ I said, clicking my tongue.

❝Wait, aren't you supposed to be in school today?❞ He asked. I can just imagine him frowning right now.

❝Yep, but I'm too lazy and 2Sang are not there.❞ I answered, turning my gaze to Nakta who's now sitting on my blue bean bag chair playing with his phone.

❝Um, my cellphone.. can you drop --❞ I didn't let him finish his sentence and thought of a mischievous idea.

❝Nah, I'm good. I'm just going to snoop in your gallery and messages, what's wrong with that? Bye!❞ I grinned deviously before hanging up.



Nakta and I just finished buying the things he need for his group project. It's just 11 in the morning so we still have 3 hours before he has to go to school.

❝Where do you want to go next, Shortcake? We still have a few hours left here.❞ Nakta asked, resting his arm on top of my head like it's an armrest while we were walking with nowhere in mind to go to.

❝Let's eat brunch first and play at the arcade after, Giant oppa.❞ I replied, swatting his arm away.

The restaurants were all on the other side of the mall so we have to cross the road. Aigoo, there's a lot of people on a weekday.

❝Wah, the weather's so beautiful!❞ I grinned to myself, but it suddenly dimmed.

Where did the sun go? (☉_☉)

I looked up to my right side and found a giant blocking the sun. I had an urge to tweet it with a hashtag short problems.

❝How's the weather down there?❞ Nakta teased, slightly bending his back to look at my face.

❝How about you look out for that plane, you tall freak?❞ I frowned and stomped away from him as fast as I can.

Short jokes are fine as long as it's just a few but abusing his privilege to do so is too much for me to bear. He's been shooting short jokes at me since we left the dorms. Can you imagine an hour of torture with stupid jokes? Ugh.

❝Rui!❞ I heard Nakta shout but I didn't stop or even turn to his direction.

I walked and walked and walked some more until all I can see are small shops selling hats, clothes and pharmacy. Where am I? I glanced frantically around to see if Nakta caught up behind me but just my luck, no. There are tourists, old people and some students who cut classes loitering around.

I made an ugly crying face and snap a picture, quickly posting it on Kidoh's twitter with a caption, ❝Where are you, Nakta oppa? Rui is lost. ㅠㅠ❞

If I'm just too patient with him, we would have been eating in a restaurant by now and not separated like this.

Kidoh's phone honked, telling me that he has a notification on twitter. Yeah, honked. He has weird taste on ringtones, honestly.

@kidoh92 yah! don't use my account. use yours! >:(

It's obviously Kidoh. Oh, well.

@yah_seolrui but you're using mine so we're quits. mehrong :P

Our conversation was buried when Topp Dogg fans started to ask who am I or what am I to Kidoh and even the other members. I hope ahjussi won't kill me when he sees me again.

I decided to walk back to where I came from, hoping to bump to Nakta if he haven't left me by myself here yet.

Looking around, I just scratched the side of my head because I don't know whether I should turn to the left or to the right. What do I do?! I can't remember which direction I came from.

A long-wailing scream that pierces one's ears erupted. Wow, that's too deep. It's just a police siren.

❝Rui! Where are you?!❞ I heard someone call using a megaphone.

Rui? Me? I wonder how many people have the same name as me.

❝Shortcake! Shorty! Short legs! Dwarf! Seol Rui!❞ The same voice call once again, but it was louder than before.

Hearing those names makes me mad. Why do I have a feeling that I know this person?

I turned to find the voice and saw a police car approach me. I looked around in panic. Are they going to arrest me or something?! Seconds later, a familiar tall figure emerged from the vehicle, grinning.

❝Oppa! What are you doing there?❞ I asked, my eyes wide and my pointer finger pointing at the car.

❝I was looking for you when I spotted the policeman near the restaurants. I asked him for help to find you. Tsk.❞ He replied, standing in front of me with the megaphone pointed at my face.

❝Ouch. I feel like I've gone deaf. Hello? AHHHHHH- ❞ I screamed, but Nakta covered my mouth. I really can't hear myself.

Nakta smacked my arm.

I looked up and saw him mouthing something. Why is he mouthing the words instead of talking properly?

❝What?!❞ I asked, frowning.

He mouthed the words again. Okay, I've definitely gone deaf. I can't hear anything!

I kneeled on the ground like an ʻOTL’ and sobbed.

❝What will happen to me now? I wouldn't be able to hear my future boyfriend's voice. What if he has a high pitched voice, squeaker than mine? How am I gonna hear my child's first cry? I won't be able to hear Xero sing ever!❞ Wild thoughts came flooding my mind.

I felt large hands push my head to side, shaking my brain a little.

❝Yah! Get up there, Rui!❞ I faintly heard Nakta's voice.

How --

❝Oppa! I can hear you again! I'm not deaf!❞ I jumped off the ground, clinging to his arms like a monkey.

❝You can't become deaf from just a megaphone. Maybe the loud sound caused a destruction on your mountain of ear wax in there.❞ He pointed at my ear which I covered immediately.

❝You're right. I can't even remember the last time I cleaned my ears.❞ I mumbled, looking up at him.

He made a disgusted face and took a few steps back.

❝Yah! I was just kidding. I clean my ears everyday.❞ I whined, pinching his arm before walking away.

❝Shortcake! Tsk, don't walk away from me again. You'll just end up getting lost.❞ Nakta jogged to my side and slung his arm around my shoulders, messing up my hair in the process. 

 

ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡ’ⓢ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ ❣

Wow, I updated it A MONTH AGO. I'm sorry! I became too busy and my depression is also getting in the way, plus the pressure of exams and projects that piled up. OTL
I'll put the part 2 as fast as I can.
Oh! Topp Dogg and I have 43 subscribers and 5 upvotes now.
THANKYOUSOMUCH! ♡