I want 6!

Donghae wants 6

When Hyukjae and Donghae return to their shared hotel room, Hyukjae finally burst. "Yah! What's the problem with you?"

 

Donghae had been ignoring him after their fanmeeting and releasing of their Japanese singles Wonderland and Skeleton. And he hates it because he can't remember what he did to make the younger be upset. "Hae-ah."

 

"Hmp!"

 

"Hey, what did I do?"

 

"I hate you Lee Hyukjae!"

 

"The hell Hae. I didn't do anything to you but you are hating me?"

 

"I told you I want six!"

 

"What 6? Hae, I don't understand."

 

Donghae just huffed at him and left to enter the room. He is so pissed with Hyukjae right now. "Hae-ah" Hyukjae cooed him "Come on tell me. So I can make it up to you."

 

"I told you I want six but you said zero." Donghae whined.

 

"What six? What zero?"

 

"I want six children, Hyukjae, six! But you said zero!!" At that, Hyukjae laughed. "And you dared laugh huh?! Okay. Get out and you'll be sleeping on the couch. I hate you!" And got under the duvet.

 

"Hae... Hae..." he tugged on the blanket "Hey, listen to me." But Donghae still held on the blanket. "You do realize that our fans do not know about us right?"

 

"They know! It is you who do not know that they know, but I know that they know."

 

"Okay, let's say they have a hint about us. But Hae.... it is impossible to impregnate you. We can always adopt but having a child of our own, it is impossible. Not unless you want to hire a girl and have him pregnant?"

 

"No! I only want you." Donghae went out of the blanket and sat up on the bed.

 

"See? We can't have a child. The reason why I said zero is because I already accepted that I won't be having any because I have you."

 

"So you blame me?! Well sorry for not having ovaries Hyuk." Donghae turned his back on him.

 

Sighing, Hyuk went to hug his stubborn baby, "Hae baby, even if you can't give me a child, cause neither I can give you, or even if you do not have ovaries, I don't care. I love you."

 

"So you can give me my six?"

 

"Ain't that a little bit big, baby?" Donghae frowned "I mean, we already have Choco and Bada. How about 1?"

 

"4, Hyukjae and that's final"

 

"How about 2?" Donghae pouts "Or maybe 3?" At that, Donghae's eyes shined and he kissed Hyukjae. "I can't understand why you want a child. Look at Sungmin and Kyuhyun, they don't want even one child."

 

"It is because they already have their own." Hyukjae looked at Donghae, puzzled by his boyfriend's words "Duh, their wine."