The Old Jungkook

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up early than usual to make a breakfast for BTS who still sleeping at this moment. After having a quick shower and dressed to my casual clothes, I stormed downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

“Jin oppa?” I yelped in surprised as I saw Jin already in the kitchen, in the middle chopping the vegetables. He was quite surprised seeing me entering the kitchen.

“Oh? You woke up so early, ~~~~~-ah.” He gave me a smile, before resuming his work. My eyes trailed down to his appearance, and almost laugh when I noticing the pink apron he was wearing. He heard my faint chuckle and blushed.

“I-this is the only apron I found on the cabinet! Don’t laugh!” In the end, I burst out laughing, and he rolled his eyes in return and just sighed in defeat.

“Fine, laugh it off.”

“Seriously, you’re making a girl like me feel threatened by you as this is usually a girl’s job. You’ll make a good husband.” I stand besides him with a wide grin, to take a closer look what he was preparing.

He chuckled after hearing my compliment. “Well, sorry for make you think that way. Cooking is my daily routine everyday at my house, I guess it already becoming my habit to cook for someone.”

“What are you making for breakfast, oppa?”

“I’m going to make kimchi fried rice for these boys.”

“Then, let me help you!” I volunteered myself almost immediately. Jin smiled while ruffled my hair in affection. “Thanks, ~~~~~-ah.” I smiled back and Jin felt his heart racing just by seeing your smile. She’s so innocent and loveable..

Should I confess? Or..

“~~~~~-ah, you—“

“What are you two even doing?”

We turned around and found Jungkook was eyeing us with a sharp gaze by looking at your close distance between each other. His eyes met mine for a few seconds before he turned to look at Jin with a stoic face.

“We’re cooking, what else?” Jin replied with a slight sarcasm on his tone.

I realized a heavy tension between those two, so I decided to speak to cut off the murderous aura that currently spreading across the kitchen.

“W-we were making breakfast of course! Are you okay with kimchi fried rice, Jungkook?” I stuttered while clumsily heading towards him, before tripped myself to him. Both of us landed on the floor with me hovering above him. He groaned in pain as my weight pressed on him. *Oh my, his face so close to me. His lips..OMO WHAT AM I THINKING?!*

“Yah, get off me.” He grumbled when I was too preoccupying myself staring at his plump and kissable lips.

“Oh my! Sorry, Jungkook.” I quickly stand up and my cheeks already tainted in red. What’s wrong with me? Did the kiss earlier affect me this much?

“Yah, you’re such a troublesome. You’re heavy, you know?” He muttered and took a bottle of milk inside the fridge. I pouted. Yesterday he was so friendly, and now he’s turning all grumpy again?

Did he forget about the kiss? I thought sadly.

“Don’t scold her. She doesn’t tripping on purpose.” Jin interrupt, and Jungkook eyed the elder with a dark stare.

“Of course I know that. I’m not that stupid, hyung.”

“What did you say?! You—“

“Jungkook, stop it!” I cut in with a worried voice, and Jungkook heated gaze were on me.“Yeah, just defend him by yourself. Tch.”

I shook my head vigorously in panic. “I wasn’t defending anyone—“

“You two were annoying. I’m leaving.”

I could hear Jin literally cursing at the younger silently, and I don’t know what I should do. I subconsciously held Jin’s arm to prevent him from attacking Jungkook. Jungkook gave me an icy glare on his face as he trailed down on my entwine hands with Jin, before he put down his milk harshly and exited the kitchen without a word.

Did I do something wrong again?

What actually I do wrong this time? I thought, worried.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter