YOONA: The TV Who Spills Americano on Her Crotch

HOW I MET MY WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are those tears of joy? Pain? Revolusion?”

[Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997 TV Series]

 

 

“HOLYMACARONI AND !!” Yoona touched her tummy which accidentally pushed forward, hit the steering wheel, and caused a very well pain after it.

 

“What again?” Kwonie asked worriedly too.

 

“Kwonie, OMG OMG Oh em geeeee—dear Almighty God in this universe, gee!!”

 

“WHAT?!” that guy’s voice increased one octave.

 

“I hit something.”

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

Yoona’s head became light and made her reflectively groaned, when she tried to get her clutch on the passenger seat. With remain energy and focus she has, she limply went out from her car.

 

The pain in between her legs slowly decreased. Thank God today she is in her mood to wear jeans and not her favorite hotpants. The denim material that quite thick lessened the hot feeling she would feel after the Americano spilled on her legs. But, ugh, scratched that statement. When Yoona used her legs to walk, the pain she felt until tears came from her eyes. And, great, there was a big brown stain on her shirt that she wore.

 

Yoona apologized to Kwonie, because this situation is far from possible that she could be on that launching place in time. That guy just grumbled, of course, but he can understand Yoona’s reason this time.

 

“Let me talk to the car insurance, just make that person who you hit calm.”

 

Yoona fell silent. “Actually. . .”

 

“Don’t say—”

 

The girl took a deep breath. “I cancelled the car insurance.”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Kwonie ever gave Yoona car insurance brochures which according to him was good—all the papers just stayed on the table. With irritated looked Yoona said, “You know it right that I always drive carefully. The possibility of me got into accident is one in a million—I don’t need insurance!”

 

One in a million, Yoona snorted. Duh, how stupid I am!

 

She realized Kwonie has enough reason to be angry. But, whether he felt pity when he heard Yoona’s panic voice or what, he instead asked Yoona, “You want me to go there and fix the problem?”

 

“No need. Just stay there until the launching finish.”

 

“Like I won’t do it. . .”

 

Now just need to settle the second problem: the car owner which she hit. Even after she finished talking with Kwonie, there was no sign of the owner will open the door from the inside. Or fume anger. Or cursing Yoona to be in hell. Or simply dragged Yoona to the police office and make her pay her sin.

 

Yoona took a glance at the car that she hit. Damn, her heart shocked and made her eyes rounded big. Aston Martin. That must be much money to fix it.

 

Panic!

 

But her mind drifted to the driver. She opened the car door with a slow motion like in the movie—or at least that how Yoona saw it from the place she stood.

 

The girl looked taller in front of her, a bit shiny because the big sunlight behind her, and when she walked closer, Yoona wished that she stopped stunning like she never met a pretty-handsome girl before. Even though, in real, she never met one like this.

 

A fast car passed by them, and the aroma of the girl slapped Yoona’s face—and tickled her sense of smell. The aroma was so gentle and fresh; reminded her about sea. If only that girl didn’t protect her expression behind her black sunglasses, Yoona could confirm whether she was as gentle as her body aroma or not.

 

The girl narrowed the distance in between them. The fresh sea aroma became stronger. Yoona had to look up so that she can look at the girl. Owh, she is tall like a tower, she said in her heart. That girl has a brown hair from what Yoona could see, she estimated that the girl maybe around 35 years old. Maybe more. But, time seems kind to the girl in front of her. Even though she is old, her shirt couldn’t hide the firm muscles behind it. She wore a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter