Prologue

HOW I MET MY WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your car slowly left the parking lot of the apartment. During the ride to the destination which until now still hidden by you; you both talked about many things and laughed. When the car speaker echoed an old song, you heard soft hum from Yoona following the rhythm of the song. Yoona sang the song too, but only at the refrain part—she only can remember that part. Occasionally, while driving, Yoona looked at you by the corner of her eyes. You answered it with sweet smile every now and then you caught Yoona doing that.

 

It feels like a miracle to see yourself can be this close with Yoona. That’s why you can’t stop doing that—you know; steal glances like you did just now. Yoona looked so charming with her feminine dress. No, Yoona looks charming in every dress she wears.

 

Pushed by that thought, when the car you drove slower down because of red light, your right hand release from the steering wheel just for give a gentle squeeze on Yoona’s hand. She turns her head, but not saying anything. Only give you a longing gaze and that. . . that’s more than enough.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter