Flight Academy

⊂(ಠ‿ಠ)つ BAZHNNGA SHOP (︶ε︶メ) LAYOUT SHOP!! || REVAMPED!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie. Duis velit augue, condimentum at, ultrices a, luctus ut, orci. Donec pellentesque egestas eros. Integer cursus, augue in cursus faucibus, eros pede bibendum sem, in tempus tellus justo quis ligula. Etiam eget tortor. Vestibulum rutrum, est ut placerat elementum, lectus nisl aliquam velit, tempor aliquam eros nunc nonummy metus. 

i.  rule number one is to have fun c:
ii. one account per soul; and please subscribe to the thread.
iii. we don't allow facechasing and being biased here, do note that.
iv. be friendly and treat others fairly. strictly, no bashing.
v. be considerable, don't seen-zone and make cliques. please do talk to everybody and make them feel that they are welcomed. add the admins first, then add the other members later when you've been introduced.
vi. yuri and are allowed because love is love; one week dating ban. please don't rush things because rping is not just about dating. no mpreg please.
vii. this is a closed rp, so no adding of outsiders. and this is not a rp; must be kept in pm and the group.
viii. ic and ooc drama is not tolerated and is highly FORBIDDEN.
ix. inform at least one admin when leaving or going on hiatus. hiatus is up until one month. two months if urgent.
x.use brackets, " ( ) { } [ ] // ", when talking ooc or just use the ooc group. xi. please do try to stay in character, and don't ruin your idol's image. thank you. c:

i. make sure you've read the rules written above.
ii. check the masterlist to see if your desired idol is available.
iii. wait for an admin to accept your application form; you have two days to make your account.
iv. set your alternate name to ( ticktock ).
v. leave your profile link in the comments, add the admins and wait for them to introduce you and add you to the groups.
vi. password is your 11:11 wish c;
vii. please don't reserve and run. viii. click this for the steps to avoid sec-check ( c )

RPA
open | hiatus | close
[ FL ] Roleplay Layout
Requested by prince-jimin
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2

CODER'S NOTE:
+ Chapter 2 with masterlist, wishlist and featured 
The icons hanging on the plane are for your groups, link them to the groups and edit the title on the html code, put the name of your groups instead. Please pm me if you want to replace the title to your roleplay's name. Affiliates are also linked. Please don't remove the credits part. Comment is using. Thank you!