Dresses

Dresses

"I'M SOOOOOO SORRY THAT YOU CANNOT PLEASURE ME IN BED YOU ARE SO LAME YOUR CANNOT PLEASE ME. you is small this won't en do"

 

then Minho is like "//smirk// that's not what you were screaming last night"

 

Jonghyuns face became red with anger. "SHUT UP ITS COZ I HAVEN'T HAD IN A LONG TIME"

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE ED LIKE 3 DAYS AGO ARE YOU REALLY THAT MUCH OF A ?"

 

"wHat did u JUST CALL ME YOU ER HOW DARE YOU. DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF TRASH”

 

"ARE YOU SAYING IT'S BAD TO LOVE ? REALLY? YOU REALLY SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT SINCE YOU’RE A TOTAL BOTTOM"

 

"NO YOU IMPLIED THAT I AM A YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YOU STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO"

 

"I IMPLIED THAT YOU'RE MY HOW DON'T I KNOW YOU? I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

 

"IM NOT YOUR's DONT OBJECTIFY ME"

 

"oh. SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU ONLY USE ME FOR MY ? YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR ?"

 

"HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN ME OUT ON A PROPER DATE ALL YOU DO IS ME AND LEAVE"

 

"LIES! I TOOK YOU OUT TO EAT THAT ONE TIME AND I USUALLY CUDDLE AND SLEEP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE SO CLINGY"

 

"ONLY THAT ONE TIME THO. DO YOU HATE CUDDLING ME OR SOMETHING FINE I WONT ASK AGAIN"

 

"WE WATCH MOVIES A LOT TOO! I LIKE CUDDLING WITH YOU, DON'T STOP ASKING ME BABY"

 

"YOU CHOOSE THE SCARIEST TO WATCH THO. I WONT STOP CUDDLING YOu YOUR A NICE PILLOW"

 

"THEN YOU PICK SOMETHING I HONESTLY DON'T CARE WHAT WE WATCH I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU, OKAY?!"

 

"WHAT YOU WANNA BE WITH MY ANNOYING WHINY Y "

 

"YES!!! I AM SAYING I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!"

 

"REALLY YOU WANT TO BE MY BOYFRIEND"

 

"YES I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND I AM SICK OF US JUST BEING 'FRIENDS' WHO ALL THE TIME I WANT YOU TO BE MY BOYFRIEND"

 

"I WANNA BE WITH YOU TO I JUST NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD WANT THIS"

 

"REALLY? WHY DO YOU THINK I CUDDLED WITH YOU+CAME OVER TO YOUR PLACE A LOT? WHY WOULD I SLEEP WITH YOU IF I JUST WANTED TO "

 

"I HAVE JUST MEET A LOT OF GUYS WHO HAVE DONE THAT TO ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE SAME I AM SORRY"

 

"NO... I COULD NEVER DO THAT TO SOMEONE SO CARING AND BEAUTIFUL... THAT'S WHY I TOOK YOU OUT ONCE TO SEE IF YOU WERE INTERESTED"

 

"IM SO STUPID I AM SORRY I MISJUDGED YOU I AM SORRY FOR TREATING YOU LIKE TRASH"

 

"BABY YOU AREN'T STUPID IT'S OKAY ISN'T IT?"

 

"HOW CAN I REPAY ALL THE TIMES I WAS A TO YOU"

 

"I'M SURE YOU CAN THINK OF SOMETHING CREATIVE..."

 

jonghyun crawls on the bed "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME MY BODY BELONGS TO YOU"

 

"anything anything??"

 

jjong bites his lip "yes anything"

 

Minho approaches bed slowly "do you... have a dress in your house?"

 

jonghyun gets up abruptly and blocks his closet door "no nothing go away don't step inside"

 

The taller smirks knowingly "oh really? What's in your closet then?"

 

"please just can we not" jonghyun begins breathing heavily and shaking nervously

 

"you did said anything... just put it on, you'll be the prettiest I've ever seen you be" Minho reaches out to open closet

 

"NoOooooooo" tackles him to the ground straddles his hips

 

Minho places his hands on Jonghyun's hips "please? If you have it, you must already know you look good in it. You're beautiful"

 

Minho slides his hands slowly up his hips, jonghyun groans "fine but I kinda have a lot of dresses" he cowers in shame

 

"THAT'S SO CUTE!"

 

Jonghyun leaps up suddenly and drags himself into his closet "it isn't cute... but which one...?"

 

"holy it's full of dresses! you little !"

 

jonghyun blushes furiously "shut up or I won't do it"

 

"Damn you have such good taste in dresses" he picks out a short white dress with ruffles "this one. It's cute just like you"

 

"ugh why this one i hardly covers my you "

 

"That's why" he hands Jonghyun the dress. "Quickly change. I want to see it on you.. unless you want me to pick a different one..."

 

"pick a different one! I hate white it makes me look fat"

 

"Okay... how about this one?" He picks out another short dress, but this time it's black, "this one is y."

 

"it's like a corset uuuuugh fine you gotta tie it up for me tho"

 

"It's my pleasure, gorgeous"

 

Jonghyun glanced at him then at the dress "are you just going to stand there or let me change?"

 

"just change in front of me I am gonna get you anyway"

 

"then what's the point of getting , getting dressed then getting again?!" Jonghyun grumbles as he takes his shirt off. "don't you want it to be a surprise when you unwrap me"

 

"I guess"

 

Jonghyun pulls his pants down then looks at him shyly "look away you !"

 

he strips off all his clothes and starts slipping on the dress he groans at his reflection " I hate you"

 

"Why do you hate me? I bet it looks nice." he glances at Jonghyun and smiles "you're perfect.. you know that?"

 

"stop smooth talking me and come and tie it up I don't have the to hold it up"

 

"Okay, okay!" He sloppily tightens the strings and ties it up.

 

jonghyun looks down "oh god I look ing disgusting" he smoothes his dress out with his hands "how the is this gonna turn you on i look en gross I don't wanna do this"

 

He makes Jonghyun turn around and eyes him up and down "goddamn you're y. Holy .." He grabs Jonghyun by the waist

 

jonghyun covers his face "no stop it"

 

He Jonghyun's sides then squeezes his "I could you right now" he greedily attacks Jonghyun's lips with his own

 

jonghyun moans into the kiss And grasps at his hair as they begin moving toward the bed

 

They continue to kiss until Jonghyun feels the back of his legs hit the bed, he looks Minho in the eyes

 

big eyes shining bright " jonghyun why are you so pretty"

 

"stop that..." Jonghyun shyly replies as he feels his being squeezed harder. "Jonghyun, bend over"

 

 

 

"seriously?! so fast no ?!"

 

"I was planning to spank you. Besides I like face-to-face ing better" he and nips at Jonghyun's neck and collarbones

 

"why the are you so are there any other es I should know about"

 

"uh..." he continues to lap at Jonghyun's neck "I like your s... they are... fun to play with… they are so small and perky and I want to bite and at them"

 

"what the ... that's so embarrassing!" Jonghyun groans as he pulls on the other's hair gently

 

"how is it your s are pretty? well, then again, every inch of you is pretty"

 

"stop talking and show me that I'm pretty" Jonghyun demands and the other gently presses their lips together

 

they softly kiss each other and it's more romantic than Lustful and jonghyun melts under the kisses

 

 

 

He slowly lowers Jonghyun onto the bed, laying him done carefully, his sides and kissing him passionately.

 

jonghyun latches his arms around his neck and deepens the kiss the eventually pull back breathless gazing at each other

 

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Your beauty is indescribable"

 

jonghyun is taken aback by that statement he just stares at him unblinking eyes shining

 

"Jonghyun, your beauty cannot be comprehended. You're the definition of perfect and gorgeous. Everything about you is wonderful"

 

jonghyun gazes back still unable to form words he begins to sob instead

 

"oh... Jonghyun... why are you crying? What's wrong?" He reaches up and wipes away Jonghyun's tears with a soft thumb

 

"nobody has ever said stuff like that to me before people just think I am a "

 

"they don't really know you then. Because you're so sensitive and accepting on the inside and it makes you perfect"

 

" your gonna make me flood this entire room with tears stop it"

 

"stop crying" he kisses Jonghyun's cheeks lightly "please stop crying"

 

"I en can't I am sorry I am so over emotional"

 

"it's okay, don't apologize" he then begins to place butterfly kisses all over Jonghyun's face and neck "it's okay"

 

"god dammit i am a mess" his eyeliner is all smudged

 

"a cute mess" he smiles above Jonghyun and leans down to lightly place a kiss on his lips

 

"you have killed me emotionally and physically" jonghyun yawns and nuzzles Into his neck

 

he kisses Jonghyun's temple before laying down on the bed, allowing Jonghyun to use his chest as a personal pillow

 

"sorry we didn't actually get to and I am still in this dress and it's incredibly uncomfortable"

 

 

 

"it's okay... there's always forever in time left for us to have . Do you want me to help take it off or loosen it?"

 

"yes please can you loosen it I can't ing breathe you tied it too tight"

 

"sure... turn over on your tummy so I can untie it"

 

minho slowly undoes the strings and he can hear a soft snoring and when he peeks down at jonghyun he is fast asleep

 

He smiles happily, kisses Jonghyun's head before snuggling up next to him, covering them up, and falling into a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

_____________________

Author's Note: HELLO EVERYONE! If you haven't figured it out by now, this is not a serious fic... It was a troll fic.

 

This entire thing came from a Twitter conversation my friend and I had, so she was like, "it would be hilarious if you put this unedited poo on aff like 'hello guys, I haven't updated in 5 weeks so here's this unedited crap!' " and I said, "YAS! I MUST DO THIS!!" We thought it would be funny.

 

Originally, the character of Minho wasn't even Minho at all... It was just some nameless guy who Jonghyun was sleeping around with, but due to the fact I needed a tag for this, I changed it a little bit to say "Minho" instead "the other man"....

 

HAPPY 6TH ANNIVERSARY, SHINee WORLD!