〈 final

Tonight, I'm afraid of the dark

 


 

The clock struck 10pm in exact and the night sky was dark yet so clear with only a few stars out. You opened the only window in Yoongi's room to catch some fresh air. The fall breeze was pushing right at you giving you nostalgic feeling.

"Are you sure you have to leave?" Yoongi sadly asked from his bed which was the center piece of his bedroom.

"I have work tomorrow at 7am." You responded back as you took a breath of relief and sat beside Yoongi on his bed.

"I don't want you to leave."

"But you know I have too."

You got off of Yoongi's bed and slowly walked towards his bedroom door to proceed to leave. A good thing about Yoongi's house was that you kept a spare key to his apartment, so there was no need for him to get up and lock the apartment door after you. 

"Can you leave the hallways light on and my door slightly open?" Yoongi asked once more.

You chuckled slightly at his actions. "Sure thing."

Tonight, Yoongi was afraid of the dark.

You grabbed onto the cold doorknob and you were so close to finally leaving Yoongi room, until he interrupted. "Can't you just stay here until I've fallen asleep?"

Then, you smiled and proceeded to walk to Yoongi's bed and sat besides him. Both of your backs were touching the bed headboard as your guys legs with stretched out. 

"You're afraid of the dark." You spoke out.

"I'm also afraid of being alone." Yoongi commented as he looked into your eyes. 

The both of you shared a small kiss and afterwards Yoongi couldn't help, but to continue on. Yoongi grabbed onto your right cheek and gave you a passionate kiss. In reaction, you naturally placed your hand on the side of his waist. You weren't going to lie, Yoongi was a damn great kisser and sometimes in between make outs, he would even bite your lips just to tease you a bit. Whenever he did that it made you go crazy, just like how he did it now.

You wanted more, but you forced yourself to stop. You broke off the kiss which made Yoongi quite confused. "When are you going to sleep? You know i'm just staying here until you've fall asleep since you're afraid of the dark and 'being alone'." 

Before Yoongi can even speak out, a loud sound came from outside the window which made the both of you to look towards the direction. First light sprinkles of rain came falling down, but it escalated so quickly, and started to pour out harsh rain.

"I guess you're stuck with me for the night." Yoongi said while still looking out the window. 

"Why is that?" You blankly asked.

"It’d be a bad idea to leave the apartment now. The buses have stopped at this time around and taxis don’t often come here when it rains." He stated which made you sigh. Yoongi would do anything just to keep you here for the night.


< : >


You changed out of your skinny jeans and into some comfortable pajama shorts that you left behind at Yoongi's apartment a few days ago. ( You tend to forget and leave a lot of your clothes behind at Yoongi's house. ) You were also wearing one of Yoongi's baggy Obey brand shirt, which he loved seeing you wear. 

You laid besides Yoongi in bed as he played around with your hair and even it. 

"Min Yoongi," You randomly said as he stopped playing with your hair. "is afraid of the dark." 

"Tonight, i'm afraid of the dark and also being alone." He chuckled. "but please, only for tonight, don’t go."