Flower Garden

Flower Garden

I walk following Baekhyun. I don’t know I'll take where. But I believe he doesn’t has bad intentions at all. Although her face is a little suspicious when he told me to follow him. We pass through narrow alleys and stuffy.

"Baekhyun, how much longer we walking?" I said.

"Shortly," replied Baekhyun.

After passing through the narrow streets, now we are in a vast expanse of land. This place is wonderful, I think, and very comfortable. There are some big trees for shade, and beside it there is a beautiful flower garden.

"What is this place, Baekhyun?" I said again.

"This place is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Hmm, Yes, but why have you brought me here?"

Baekhyun does not answer. He walking into the middle of the flower garden. Never mind, no matter what the reason he take me to this wonderful place. I take out my cell phone to take pictures. As beautiful as this place, too bad if you don't take a photograph. After taking some photos, I rested under a shady tree.

"You are not polite, took photos haphazardly!" Baekhyun suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Aish, I only take photos," I grumbled.

"But look who you invite to take pictures."

I recently saw a picture I took. I guess nothing is strange, and also, I just take pictures alone. I was cringing and throwing glances in Baekhyun. Baekhyun rolling his eyes and then take my cell phone. He enlarges the picture. and showed me that there is a tomb in the picture.

"The tomb of whom is it? why there is this beautiful place? "

"My Mom,"

I was astonished to hear Baekhyun answers. "I'm sorry, Baek."

"Not at all. This land belonged to my family, my mother want her to be buried here. In fact, it is only you who knows this place Besides my family. This place is very valuable and full of memories. "

"Just me?"

"Yes, and you must ask for permission in advance to my mother that I was later able to marry you." said Baekhyun then grinned.

"What Is It? but Baek ... you do not love me. "

"stupid girl! for what I invite you here if I didn't love you! "

"Should you're requesting permission to my parents, stupid!"

"Yeah, after this I'm going to ask for permission on your parents, and we are going to get married." Baekhyun smiled sweetly.