Chapter One

The Bad Guy's Maid

Name: Sandara Park

Age: 24 

: Female

Father: So Yong Park

Mother: Shin Park

Number: **********

Address: _____, Seoul, Korea

~

"Hey Dara-ling, the heck is your problem? Period?" Park Bom, her cousin, slash, best friend asked Sandara Park, in short Dara. The said girl just glared at her cousin. She was so very tired because of finding a descent job this morning to afternoon. She got fired at her former workplace yesterday because of an misunderstanding. Because of that guy.

Flashback

"Sir, look, cigarettes are not allowed inside this cafeteria." Dara pleaded at the guy. She admitted that he's hot but he have a lot of tattoos on his body and pircings too that made him look like a bad guy that turned her off. Additional, he smokes cigarettes and drinks beers too. 

"Shut up, b*tch. I can do anything I want. I can even buy you. You and you body." He chuckled drunkily and high-fived his seat mate. Another gangster-wannabe. Her mind turned black and she automatically slapped him. How dare he say that?! Son of beyotch. 

He regained his poise and stood up. He looked at Dara. Well, he looked at my feet first and upwards my head. She gulped. Oops, she think, she messed up with the wrong guy, slash, gangster-wannabe. 

"You'll regret this." He smirked and walked somewhere. She followed him using her eyes and saw that he's going to the— HOLY CHIZZLE COWS! He's going to her boss' office. Is he... Is he going to report her?! NO! So she ran towards the office and opened the door. Boss was looking at me furiosly and the thug smirked evilly.

"Ms. Park, I told you before, the rules right?" He asked her slowly but deadly. She swallowed my saliva very hard. Holy paper sheets. Is he going to fire her? OF COURSE YOU DARA! Hitting a costumer was against the rules of this restaubar. But does smoking cigarettes too.

'"But sir, he was smok—"

"YOU'RE FIRED!"

~

DARA'S POV

"Yahoo! The earth to Dara! You are torturing your food already." Bom waved her hand at my face. Haisst, remembering the guy makes her blood boil. "Still can't get over the fact that you're fired? That's fine. I'll help find a job." Bom smiled at me.

"OH YES! I have a friend, his friend was looking for a maid. You want to try?" She asked me. Maid? HECK TO HECTOR, NO! I glared at her. "No way."

"50 000 $ per month, sissy." Wait, did I hear it right? Fi-Fifty?! I looked at her shockingly. You've gotta be kidding me. "I am not a comedian. So Dararara, you want to try it? We'll go tomorrow." She smiled at me, again. Ehem, since this morning, she's smiling and laughing more than the usual. Blomming, eh? 

"Okay. What is the name of the guy looking for a maid?" I asked her. "The G-Dragon." She smirked. G-Dragon? What is he? A dragon? Lol, what a name! I snorted.

"Okie." I smiled. She looked at me shockingly. "Yo-You don't know him?" She asked. "Urm. No, why?" I looked at him curiosly. "Get yourself a grip tomorrow sis, you'll at first sight when you meet him."