HER LIFE - HIS LIFE

THE FATED ARRANGEMENTS

(VICTORIA's SIDE)


5:30 am

A morning like every day in Seoul, in the south of the city center, an apartment block built in a very quiet area. 3rd floor apartment now has a open window , at the balcony is a tall girl with chestnut brown hair tied loosely, she wore a white T-shirt and a short pants revealing legs elongated, white peeled smooth, but the girl is carrying a pink apron has some place is traces of food - look at it just can say this is a housewife girl . She is squirming exposure pile of three  - her work every morning, but do not forget to watch the dishes in the kitchen. Back into the house, Victoria goes straight into the kitchen and wake up her sisters.


- Sul, Krys quickly get up, eat breakfast and then go to school.


Victoria serves breakfast on the table, looks over, it is 6:10 am but still no one comes.


- Not again - Victoria slightly smiles and walks toward the door of her two sister. - Sul, Krys breakfast is ready!


Victoria opened the door, as she thought, the alarm clock is silent underground edge of the bed of Krystal, Sulli covers her body by the blanket, Krystal is located back to back with Sulli, tousled hair covering both sides. Victoria enters the room, she picks up the watch back to the table, look at Krystal, Victoria pulls the cover curls away the angelic face of Krystal (Victoria always says Krystal and Sulli are the heavenly angels that he gave her , mate with her​​, bring love to her)


- Krys, wake up, It's late.


Hearing a familiar voice, Krystal eyelids open, but still close, mouth muttered.


- Eonni, 5 more minutes,  we go to bed little late last night ... - Krystal said it suddenly stopped midway, come back to sleep.


- Krys, do not sleep any more. - Victoria helplessness, change up serious tone , she went to the other side of the bed where Sulli, yanked the blanket was wrapped around Sulli - Sul, you too.


Victoria stood before bed, serious face looking at two objects are open eyes closed eyes lying in bed and scolded loudly - BOTH OF YOU, HURRY WAKE UP!!!


(NICHKHUN's SIDE)


7:30 am

Downtown area, the Cheongdamdong, at a high-end private homes - where in the young director Horvejkul corporations, a quiet bedroom was suddenly broken by a voice of alarm clock. Nichkhun is laying head down to reveal the full twin solid - the result of exercising at the gym regularly and nutritious diet, but his eyes still close but the breath has changed a bit faster. Nichkhun stood up from the bed, looking around the quite dark room and then proceed to the balcony doors are covered by a gray curtain of the same size, "Shh..." - Nichkhun pushed sideways blinds and open the door attempt. Early Sunlight illuminates the delicate Nichkhun's face, he frowned slightly by the phone ringing, the screen displays the familiar name, so he did not hesitate to press the button to listen:


- Secretary Kim, I'm hearing.


- Sir, you has an appointment at 9am with a representative of JYP. - a voice at the other end talk.


- To prepare all documents, meet me at the meeting place. - Nichkhun coldly reply.


- Yes, Sir.


(VICTORIA's SIDE)


Victoria squirm in the kitchen focuses prepared two lunch box, while Krystal and Sulli are still not out of the toilet. Victoria looked a toilet door impatiently.


- Krys, Sul what are you guy doing for so long? - There was no answer, Victoria continued arranging the lunch box and then suddenly spoke - Do not sleep in there.


Krystal walk out from the bathroom.


- Eonni, you just like ahjuma, nagging the kid.


Krystal and Sulli has changed into the school uniform look very cute, hair was neatly brushed and do not forget a little lipstick to highlight their face.


- Then why am I like that? Not having to look up 2 her giant baby early age as a new star moms.


- Hihi, Omma ~ - Sulli made ​​a baby face run to hug Victoria.


- Sul ah, aigoo this kidis  so cute - Victoria cupped hands upon under Sulli's cheek, making aegyo face together.


- Can't swallow anymore.


Krystal sat at the table is preparing to eat breakfast before the scene is full of stupid people "love" of Victoria and Sulli. The words struck the presence of Krystal makes the two people hugging each other longingly gaze moved to her innocent smile of crime.


- What ... what's wrong? - Krystal blinked at 2 other people are approaching her. - Hey, do not come here ...


- Krys baby ah ~ - Victoria and Sulli rushed to embrace Krystal


- Yah ...let me go - Krystal unfamiliar with excessive love scenes like this, she frantically tried to escape the grip of Victoria and Sulli.


- Awe ~ ... Look, baby Krys is blushing. You're so cute ~ - Victoria enjoy seeing replied shyly attitude of Krystal and Sulli ordered tighter hug.


- Eonni, stop it, I'm gonna late. Remember ... school.


- Oh ... Right, let go Sul, two of you quick breakfast before going to school. No, it is not make it, took breakfast and went to school, hurry...hurry up- Victoria take two to Krystal and Sulli sandwich and then quickly take two girls out the door.


- Eonni, we're going.


- Behave, Ok. - Look at the two Victoria involuntarily sighed - Those kids...had grown up - Victoria suddenly smiles - Hm !!! Now, I'm talking like an ahjuma.


Life is tough when 3 girls left the orphanage, Victoria is the eldest took all responsibilities are heavy and a burden on her shoulders, the money that she had saved through the work that she did while still in camp was fortunate to hire a small nest for 3 sisters and also take care of the school's Krystal and Sulli . But life still difficult because Victoria does not have a stable job, she often worked in many places and earnings must be cautious enough to spend in month. Krystal and Sulli are always trying to learn because it is something Victoria has always wanted, the two are high achievers academically, Sulli wanted to become an actress while Krystal has not determined her future, but she always wanted to study abroad. As for Victoria, she just wants to someday she will not have to worry about anything anymore and has a special bakery for herself.


(NICHKHUN's SIDE)


9 am

In front of a restaurant, secretary Kim patiently wait, a representative of the company came and was waiting inside. At this time, a luxury black car parked in front of the restaurant, the driver of the car prior to agile opened the door for the young director behind the rear seats.


- Sir, he is here. - Secretary Kim advanced to greet Nichkhun.


Nichkhun adjust the shirt and walked straight into the store did not mind answering the secretary. At a table by the window there are two black figure, Nichkhun remain serious attitude towards second place person. The guy seem realize Nichkhun so he suddenly stood up handshake Nichkhun.


- Hello, Nichkhun, can I call you like that?


- Good morning, Mr. Park. - Nichkhun handshake greeting - Of course, the close relationship that the cooperation will achieve good results, right?


- Yes. - Kangta courtesy light laugh.


Discussion of the two sides lasted for more than 2 hours, because Kangta has one another appointment so they stopped the discussion and he promises the following appointment times will continue to go deeper. Nichkhun and Kangta left the restaurant together with his personal secretary.


- Nichkhun, I'm sorry but that project we need to discuss more. So see you next time. - Kangta shook Nichkhun' hands and say goodbye.


Nichkhun watched until the car completely dead, he quietly went over to his car, car rolled forward toward Horvejkul group.


Nichkhun is the only son of the clan Horvejkul, his fate since birth is to follow the path of the clan - Horvejkul heir. Each 5-year study in the United States, when returned to Korea immediately sat in the director position, with the hard work. The company is managed very well so the problem is that he is not interested in dating or love. So his mother - Mrs.Horvejkul's worried about his marriage, she often seeks matchmaking with the lady of his partner but he never come, so she gives up and just waiting.